Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,100 members, 7,957,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel (35374 Views)

Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend / Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by Moniya4Real(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2023
But why don’t they do the same to our thieving and above the law politicians that we have
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by Kobicove(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2023
Brendaniel:
Another Jaruma loading, She will come out from prison and start doing charity donations for the prison....

Nigerian jail can reset the brain of the most hardcore stubborn person! grin
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by VictoriaIsland(f): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2023
Enu Blessing CEO, ni o koba, ehana OmoπŸ€£πŸ˜œπŸ˜…πŸ˜
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by Elvis2kay: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2023
Haaaa! How she go take maitain the yansh inside cell.
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by Onowu33: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Your sisters are doing same thing
I think say you be boy na now I go observe well,you be those people when dey use pu*sy chop(hoelosho)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2023
Olodo24:
Na she dey for the second pic?

The makeup she applied when taken to cell done clean,the fear to appears before judge to ware make up um

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by KINGS100(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2023
People go rest from this online attention seeker. Now her prison inmates and the police now have her attention. 😎😎😎
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by iammolise(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2023
The interesting thing about cyber related crimes is that evidence is in the wide open space, lie to the bottomless pit or delete the post soon after for all you can your impending jail term is in the hands of netizens. grin
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by crafteck(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2023
flexyrule:
As much as I don't like her and her bunch of low IQ-ed fans, this is a pure case of "show of power"....

If IVD who was directly involved with the case is walking freely, I see no reason this one who decided to run her mouth like FGC Jalingo watery beans should be remanded in prison.

Dear Nobody(s),

Know your place in this country. Most of you cannot even afford to hire a lawyer, some of you still live with your parents, you don't know anybody and nobody knows you, all you have is a 2 gig Ram Itel you use in abusing people on the Internet.

Nigeria is a funny country, you will be tracked, arrssted and jailed for nothing. And yes, nothing will happen!

The best you can do is create hashtags and mention popular celebrities who understand the system and know the limit to which the spew thrash online and offline.

You better face your life and leave the internet alone.

When hand reach you, you will understand that this place doesn't guarantee anyone any human right.

Exactly, wgat they called cyberbullying self, i see no threats there, just simple questions, bimbos sister dragging out ivd also opened him up to contempt..
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by Prechize(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2023
The same people calling mc-oluomo Cyber bullying a joke.
Femi fani kayode is there abusing everyone and they didn't even see him, na so Dem plan to do the cyberbulling law
Selective justice
Country wan to catch fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ pt 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by Jsucre(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2023
She go come out after Buhari regime
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by humberjade: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
2ndchildhood:
Na Blessing CEO commit crime but na the grandmother them go arrest. Abi who dey da second picture??.

You know sey when the Nigerian Police Force arrest pesin, come snap am, hin looks dey change. Plus you know sey filter no dey Behind the picture up. Nah the real lady you dey see so, but wait until she is re-arraigned next month, you go fear fear.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by hammerT: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
APC SHOULD KEEP USING THE SECURITY ARCHITECTURE OF NIGERIA TO WITCH HUNT ORDINARY IGBO CITIZENS OF NIGERIA.

WE HAVE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE AND NOTHING EVER AMOUNT FROM A COUNTRY GOVERNED BY THE SENSELESS.

WASTE OF RESOURCES AND WASTE OF TIME.
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by Emmanuel909090: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
This is good, ex-Convict, very useless girl, left your husband because you can't build your home to go and scatter another woman's home.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by jconsulting(f): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
flexyrule:
As much as I don't like her and her bunch of low IQ-ed fans, this is a pure case of "show of power"....

If IVD who was directly involved with the case is walking freely, I see no reason this one who decided to run her mouth like FGC Jalingo watery beans should be remanded in prison.

Dear Nobody(s),

Know your place in this country. Most of you cannot even afford to hire a lawyer, some of you still live with your parents, you don't know anybody and nobody knows you, all you have is a 2 gig Ram Itel you use in abusing people on the Internet.

Nigeria is a funny country, you will be tracked, arrssted and jailed for nothing. And yes, nothing will happen!

The best you can do is create hashtags and mention popular celebrities who understand the system and know the limit to which the spew thrash online and offline.

You better face your life and leave the internet alone.

When hand reach you, you will understand that this place doesn't guarantee anyone any human right.

I like your advise lessons for those that think they can just write anything and cause issues among citizens
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by dollynnn(f): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
2ndchildhood:
Na Blessing CEO commit crime but na the grandmother them go arrest. Abi who dey da second picture??.

Hilarious cheesy
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by Isabi4lov: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Shey na booboo still do this one cool

Some people and names callings are like 5&6

You condemn oloshos online but go offline to shag them undecided

Every lady is an olosho to you guys .

Pot calling kettle black πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by Octopusssy(f): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
A family is in mourning but she was running her mouth like tomato blender. All for clout. Serves her right, even though this time frame for bail hearing is excessive.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by harmony75: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
This blessing of a girl or woman she does not have sense. Trouble dey sleep she go meet am with her mosquitoes legs smh
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by goody1shoe73(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Faber:
Date night with boo boo...

boo boo said I should pepper them with another clothes this night...

boo boo, you requested, I should wear this, you can have it...

I am going for a small party this night...

Las las , na sugar daddies she dey offer her strong, smelly Abakaliki kpekus to pay her bills. She no get anybody to stand for her
Let the boo boo come out now and help her get out, ordinary bail sef, she no fit secure for herself. She go chop stony beans for detention grin grin

Pikin way get one clothes no supposed follow other pikin dem, play inside rain
Please in all you say, don't bring Abakaliki into this!! That's where I stay!!
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by labi1977(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Gbasgbos arrest.
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by ojex004: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Very good, una must get sense by force. This hates madness writing all over una to your fellow tribe must consume you. Na only una dey get issues all over place u where accommodates.
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by vickydevoka(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Creamypie:
Shameless old woman. Na so so filter she dey use dey deceive pipp say she fine. Wowo thing
That's social media. If u see tiwa real life without make up. You go know say ibu fine

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by epkereamaka60858: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
She got CHUDE in prisonThis cyber stalking law is a game changer Run your mouth onlineGo-to jail ofline.She got CHUDE in prisonThis cyber stalking law is a game changer Run your mouth onlineGo-to jail ofline....
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Where is IVD in all of this?
Is he under arrest or out?
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by lavylilly: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Onowu33:
I think say you be boy na now I go observe well,you be those people when dey use pu*sy chop(hoelosho)
Your dad was a great customer
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by pfadom: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
Over two months in incarceration.
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

She got CHUDE in prison

This cyber stalking law is a game changer

Run your mouth online

Go-to jail ofline

na mouth u dy use for typing,,,OMG

Your family member will be the next victim of cybertalking

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by Onowu33: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Your dad was a great customer
yes and he was having HIV/aids and he told me he bleeped you without condom and I guessed you're not dumb enough to know what it means (hoelosho)
Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by lavylilly: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Onowu33:
yes and he was having HIV/aids and he told me he bleeped you without condom and I guessed you're not dumb enough to know what it means (hoelosho)
Obviously you are product of loose condom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner Rocks Traditional Attire / Harry B Anyanwu's Son, Obinna, Matriculation At FUTO, University (Photos) / Joke Silva Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself, Looks Ageless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.