Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? (298 Views)

Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground / "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri / Panic In Bi-courtney Over Planned Takeover Of MMA2 On May 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? by SadiqBabaSani: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2023
I don’t like this at all,

I wanted power South,

Obi first Choice,

Tinubu worst case scenario.

Shetima must not be sworn in ooo

BAT absence is causing panic in the polity.

helinues,
seunmsg,
Re: There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? by Kewtt: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
I don’t like this at all,

I wanted power South,

Obi first Choice,

Tinubu worst case scenario.

BAT absence is causing panic in the polity
Minding his business as usual. Now go mind yours

2 Likes

Re: There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? by SadiqBabaSani: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2023
Kewtt:

a President elect or President select is the business of 200million nigerians unless the courts say otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? by Kewtt: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
a President elect or President select is the business of 200million nigerians unless the courts say otherwise.

We don't know you. Mind your business.
Re: There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? by Nightwolf1: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2023
What's my business with a missing man.
Re: There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? by SadiqBabaSani: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Kewtt:

We don't know you. Mind your business.
You r low in the hierarchy, you don’t even have an idea what country BAT dey hide ATM, yrs is just to tell people like us to mind our business

2 Likes

Re: There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? by Kewtt: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
You r low in the hierarchy, you don’t even have an idea, yrs is just to tell people like us to mind our business
MYB
Re: There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? by accordadoga26(f): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2023
Why are you worried about Papa?

Wait until May 29 before you start getting worried.

Papa is fine. You don't have to worry about him. You should be worried about the mandate thief

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? by Switruth: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Kewtt:

how you are ruled should be your business
Re: There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? by helinues: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Why are you concerned about Tinubu's whereabouts?

So you think the elected president would be that idle to be responding to una tantrums?

My incoming president his Excellency Bola Tinubu is busy preparing for the task ahead.

Prosperous Nigeria is in waiting with Tinubu's presidency. I helinues believe gidigba

1 Like

Re: There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? by Odin13: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Busy pissing on his pants

Busy fortifying himself at one local shrine for more powers

Busy dealing with injections and therapy on his ailing health

All we pray is that he will be alive to return wetin he tif

Na proper criminal..

1 Like

Re: There is panic in the land , please Where Is Tinubu? by Feintline: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2023
Kewtt:

MYB
It does not change the fact that tinubu is a yakubu president select.
Nigeria is my business.
Swearing him in remains unconstitutional and will not stand.

(1) (Reply)

Interim Government: Osinbajo's View On Parallel Govt In 2015 (video) / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Condolence Message For Late Chinwoke Mbadinuju Family. / FG Plans To Increase Tax On Tobacco Products To 50 Per Cent — Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.