Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Someone Should Help Me Burst Remo Omokri Lies On Twitter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Should Help Me Burst Remo Omokri Lies On Twitter. (362 Views)

Subpoena: How CSU Exposed Reno Omokri Lies - Rufai Oseni / Soyinka: LP Leadership Knew Obi Lost 2023 Polls — But They Want To Force Lies On / Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Help Me Burst Remo Omokri Lies On Twitter. by Rich4god(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2023
Can anyone with a twitter presence help me burst remo omokri lies on the.

The guy is just talking trash and raising unnecessary sentiment along ethnic lines.

See attached photo.

Re: Someone Should Help Me Burst Remo Omokri Lies On Twitter. by Onowu33: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2023
You self nor know say 🦏 rhino na animal for bush you too wan join the animal kingdom by arguing with 🦏 rhino?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Help Me Burst Remo Omokri Lies On Twitter. by lexyking(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2023
I guess the turbaning ceremony part was lost on you. Kano is an Emirates hence the term turbaning and not crowning, and just so you know the Oba of Yorubas will be turbaned by the emir of the Emirates meaning that he will be loyal to the Emirates while representing the Yorubas.

Now can you compare this to the ones the igbos do in other people's land?
Re: Someone Should Help Me Burst Remo Omokri Lies On Twitter. by accordadoga26(f): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Na una obi-dense be the worst liars.

Worst propagandists!!

Re: Someone Should Help Me Burst Remo Omokri Lies On Twitter. by History555: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2023
lexyking:
I guess the turbaning ceremony part was lost on you. Kano is an Emirates hence the term turbaning and not crowning, and just so you know the Oba of Yorubas will be turbaned by the emir of the Emirates meaning that he will be loyal to the Emirates while representing the Yorubas.

Now can you compare this to the ones the igbos do in other people's land?

So the ezes in lagos coronate themselves. Aren't lgbos wonderful

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Help Me Burst Remo Omokri Lies On Twitter. by Odin13: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2023
Reno is my friend .. and he’s to the highest bidder …

He wants to come back to Nigeria and need more money to live well and in the pictures

He’s time is over and out in Nigeria politics

Observe how he will swing before Supreme Court decision..

He’s already apologizing to Obi today and back and forth..

He’s so an emotional insecured imp as long as interest is ivove

He’s on Nairaland.. but will respect to keep his moniker .. within.

He’s a fool of a man.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Burst Remo Omokri Lies On Twitter. by lexyking(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2023
Do you just argue for the sake of it, or to exchange ideas? As for your question, Yes the Igbos once they notice they are the majority in an area, takes advantage of this and look for one person probably the richest among them and crown him their Eze.

This is done without the imput of the real king ( who is the real custodian of the people's culture) of the land, take for instance in Lagos, before the Hausa's install a sarkin Hausawa, they will meet with the king of the land and seek his permission and blessings, and this new sarkin Hausawa will automatically become a vasal of the real oba for the hausa community. But in the case of the Igbos they will just wake up and crown themselves king.

History555:

So the ezes in lagos coronate themselves. Aren't lgbos wonderful

(1) (Reply)

How Awolowo Brought Enemity Between Urhobo And Itsekiri / It's Perfectly In Order For Obi To Ask Oyedepo To Endorse Or Campaign For Him / The Very Funny Reality Of The Current State Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.