Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana (53707 Views)

Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by abba09: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Bintdawood:
Wahala no dey finish๐Ÿ˜•
she owned a restaurant before she died she fed a lots of people when she was alive
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by mariahAngel(f): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
abba09:
she owned a restaurant before she died she fed a lots of people when she was alive

So?
Is that why her corpse should be cooked in a pot-like coffin?
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by abba09: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

So?
Is that why her corpse should be cooked in a pot-like coffin?
they r not cooking she is being honoured for what she did to the society
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Skillsnigeria: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Ogunleti01: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
African and frivolities nah 5&6
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by mariahAngel(f): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
abba09:
they r not cooking she is being honoured for what she did to the society

OK. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Kholiwe(f): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Reminderz:

it's also in the Bible, but few people even read the Bible... to bury the dead in the same day and without necessary wahala is in the Bible.. we left our culture and adopted the west's.. just like we left polygyny for homosexuality.. just make it make sense to me
Shut up your mouth. Is the bible your culture ? Is worshipping a white Jewish man your culture? When has African culture not celebrate the dead by throwing a party. You don't even know your culture yet you are here typing nonsense. Nigerians and stupidity are 5&6.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Kholiwe(f): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Exactly, Christianity is now very westernized
When was Christianity not westernized? Is Christianity your culture you slave to a Jewish white man.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Bintdawood(f): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
abba09:

Eyyahhhh๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by MrAgbako: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Johans2023:
Rest in peace Iyaebe.
Normalcy return to nairaland
check your boxers. She is in there too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ father fvcker
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by mikeapollo: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wawelexy:
Na wa! Ghanaian are now taking over Kenyans for wierd things
Ghanaians have been doing this since the late 1980s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
dollynnn:
I knew it was only Ghanaians who could pull this stunt.
I swear if you wan see all kind of unimaginable coffins angry angry angry just go to Ghana grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Tvoice: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Cooking pot corfin? I don't even know what to say
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by izubext007: 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
making proper use of the 6 feet properly
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Reminderz: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kholiwe:

Shut up your mouth. Is the bible your culture ? Is worshipping a white Jewish man your culture? When has African culture not celebrate the dead by throwing a party. You don't even know your culture yet you are here typing nonsense. Nigerians and stupidity are 5&6.
you must be foolish... I just sent through your threads and I can see you've been constituting nuisance all over nairaland since 2018... since you claim to be an internet nuisance, let me leave this mention for you to bleat on... ode

mumu oponu Omo alaileko
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Ted4real: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Burials is a misplaced priority as it depicts a show of waste of resources after all.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by FireUpNow(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
This is how a Ghanaian woman who got married to different men in her life time was buried in a penis-like coffin
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Kholiwe(f): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Reminderz:

you must be foolish... I just sent through your threads and I can see you've been constituting nuisance all over nairaland since 2018... since you claim to be an internet nuisance, let me leave this mention for you to bleat on... ode

mumu oponu Omo alaileko
Shut up your nonsense mouth. Fool that doesn't know his culture. You are worshipping a Jewish white man yet you have the audacity to talk about what is and what is not African culture. Get lost from my sight before I descend on you.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Reminderz: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kholiwe:

Shut up your nonsense mouth. Fool that doesn't know his culture. You are worshipping a Jewish white man yet you have the audacity to talk about what is and what is not African culture. Get lost from my sight before I descend on you.
Ani oponu niรจ... alainironu ๐Ÿคก
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Kholiwe(f): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Reminderz:

Ani oponu niรจ... alainironu ๐Ÿคก
Coming from a fool that worships a Jewish white man as God ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by ASAPFERG1: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ashanti people and their weird culture self undecided
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by samwash(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
This woman must be the Iya-lobe of the family/ community, she go don cure many pple hunger,maybe she is not stingy with food.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Hpesoj: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
olaboy33:
Nigeria have got to be the only sane country in Africa.

grin grin

Sane? How many states have to travelled to?

Just because they don't make headlines doesn't mean some crazy shit is not going on in the country.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Hpesoj: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Reminderz:

it's also in the Bible, but few people even read the Bible... to bury the dead in the same day and without necessary wahala is in the Bible.. we left our culture and adopted the west's.. just like we left polygyny for homosexuality.. just make it make sense to me

LOL. You just contradicted yourself.

So Arab and Jewish-nfluenced cultures which are contained in the Koran and Bible, respectively, are what you term "our culture"?

For your information, elaborate celebration are heavily supported by African culture.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by Reminderz: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hpesoj:

LOL. You just contradicted yourself.

So Arab and Jewish-nfluenced cultures which are contained in the Koran and Bible, respectively, are what you term "our culture"?

For your information, elaborate celebration are heavily supported by African culture.
religion is not Arab culture... it is for everyone... get your fact right... just because the stories of the Jews are there doesn't mean it is Jewish culture... all tribes have their own culture... religion too has its own culture.. the religion culture is what everyone has to follow, while each tribe follow their own culture, but their culture must not to go against the religion culture or what God said in the Qur'an or Bible... simple...
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by goody2019: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
People are being buried with bible-shaped coffins, pen+s-shaped ones, car-shaped, boat-shaped, etc, etc, so nothing is unusual with this one.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by keviniyatunde0: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na wa! Ghanaian are now taking over Kenyans for wierd thingsNa wa! Ghanaian are now taking over Kenyans for wierd things...
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by BabaCommander: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Exactly, Christianity is now very westernized
Christianity is not about culture, whether western, eastern or Arabic.

It is a relationship with Jehovah God.
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by frozen70(f): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
Voice22:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4XZphzHH7s

Family bury their mother in grand-style by using a majestic cooking pot as cรดffin in Ghana.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqcuPQ_rzlo/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=

Was her body butchered or folded into the pot ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by kelspinall(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
nice
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Maybe mama owns a Buka bfr she passed on
Re: Family Buries Mother In Style With A Cooking Pot Coffin In Ghana by godofuck231: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
She de cook like for the nation, she must have been a resourceful woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

95-year-old Man Shocks Family, Wakes At His Own Funeral - Photo / Nigerian Man Marries His Ethiopian Bride In The US. Photos / Bride Cries As Her Mum Presents Her With A Car On Her Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.