Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John (56198 Views)

"Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / "Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by FireUpNow(m): 4:05am On Apr 02, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Tinibu prick don slak
What does a man the age of Tinubu and health issues needs preeq for? He already has children and grand children. He doesn't need that anymore. Life is a stage
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by georgeakins: 4:55am On Apr 02, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Yoruba women marry at Old age.
Kini big deal

Na lie!
Na Ibo women dey marry late pass.
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by aksule(m): 5:08am On Apr 02, 2023
The silence requirement is absent for obvious reasons and that's money. Those saying age is just but a number are joking. Age is just not a number. It has its telling effects very loud and clear. People especially women when they want to be mischievous will use this phrase knowing well that it's a blatant lie. In the slum that l am opportuned to stay, there's a man with all the qualities stated and l bet she has came across them but those guys simply have no money - the biggest of it all.
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by LOVEGINO(m): 5:40am On Apr 02, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
come make I pity marry u. U nor go change surname
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by Tzar(m): 6:02am On Apr 02, 2023
After you have wasted your youth (at over 30yrs) as a woman, and you think you can still pick and choose, you MUST be delusional.
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by jayAjoku(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2023
immortalcrown:
It is because she herself is internally above 60.
lol why you wicked like this 😂🤣🤣
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by Kasiyya(m): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2023
That's her choice
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by apstpaulg(m): 6:35am On Apr 02, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Regina Daniel won't like this news.
I only hope this woman is not trying to get the attention of Regina's husband, who I guess is btwn that age bracket. Just saying though.
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by Godsonkemz(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2023
She's right. Most young people enter into marriage without maturity and requisite knowledge about marriage probably because the woman was attracted by riches and luxury life or the man was only attracted by the woman's body enhancements with nasty character. And by the time his wealth ceases or drops, she displays her nasty character which was inherent but could not manifest when there were riches.

1 Like

Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by Aboguede(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2023
bakobenjamin198:
But to be serious, how true is this your statement?

True as truth

He is my homeboy and he needs every help and any now. I fact no money self to go see am for inside to give am soap and ciga money
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by olatdove: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2023
ABI na, if no way in front you sha go fit go back, after you don finish all the young people you have dated with your broken bottle called heart 💓. Awon oni ranu.
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by Shantyken(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Person no fit sleep and wakeup to hear good news in this country again. Aunty wen u were in 20s will u say this
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by freddie009(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
at her age, thats the only type of comfortable man she will attract anyway? who is she fooling?!

Exactly my thought.
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 02, 2023
It's her choice. Many people forget that only women can marry up, they can marry a man from a higher class, or older age.
Even 16 year old girls marry 60 year old men. What are you talking about?
The business centres between their legs can handle anything.
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by Soulsymbol99: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2023
My people wot she 4got 2 add is, above 60years,and has too much money lipsrsealed grin
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by Aboguede(m): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2023
bakobenjamin198:

Bros em dey cresh as we dey yan soo, the gbege sup for upper, for 1 bar like that sha. Na em malee dey gist me as I go check am for house.

Bros em need help now as the take be so

Na my homeboy, anyhow na something, make paste aza. 1691270093
Access
S. G. N
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2023
FireUpNow:

What does a man the age of Tinubu and health issues needs preeq for? He already has children and grand children. He doesn't need that anymore. Life is a stage

If his preek is dead, his life is gone too..

Na there 2nd life de as him kukuma no get Jesus.. him juju go soon die die
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
bakobenjamin198:

Lol, seriously you better don't believe any of such before they'll drop account for you to send fund to help him

No go fall o...
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by izubext007: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
That's true
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by sunbreaker: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reelmii:
she no go mind oo..just that the fear of Remi is the beginning of wisdom 😆😆
what good for Remi also good for Linda
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by FireUpNow(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

If his preek is dead, his life is gone too..

Na there 2nd life de as him kukuma no get Jesus.. him juju go soon die die
Hahaha. I know a young man who had accident and since then his preeq stopped working so you telling me he is dead? Na you sabi?

1 Like

Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
FireUpNow:

Hahaha. I know a young man who had accident and since then his preeq stopped working so you telling me he is dead? Na you sabi?

I prefer shetima to Tinibu self..

He is gone spiritually,. It remains to manifest
Re: I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John by judedwriter(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2023
What's about young women desiring older men these days??

I guess mostly for financial reasons.

Younger women prefer older men for monetary reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Raw Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Efe & Bisola Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Bassey Eyo (Photos) / "When You Give A Donkey Too Much Attention, It Will Think It's Horse" - Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.