Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War (1910 Views)

Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by Biodun556(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2023

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by Biodun556(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Peter Obi is a disaster that God saved Nigeria from

10 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by Biodun556(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Pastors would have turned his government to crusade war against Muslims and the core north

9 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by Munoke5: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Time will tell if he's saying the truth or not

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by Staphylococcus: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Damn!

Nigeria dodged a bullet!

As for the bald headed Sango-Otta dwarf, if that dude makes heaven, we are all going.

11 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by Feintline: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
No matter your lies and propaganda, PODATTI will get the mandate Nigerians wholeheartedly gave to them.

Infact your lies and propagandas is increasing to The love for PODATTI worldwide.

Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria even for a day.
The fall will be a very terrible one.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by aariwa(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
Peter Obi remains my president elect

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
I knew he wasn't near anything good, I saw through his deceits, lies and manipulations. I pity those who thought he was a messiah, he would have been worse than Buhari . Overnight saint is no saint, everything was just deceit.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by flokii: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
The same Peter Obi hasn't gone back to the church to show appreciation to the so called men of God that turned the pulpit and sacred altar to campaign grounds.. likes of Oyedepo, Enenche et al.

We really dodged a bullet in the last elections.

11 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
When the court removes the Chicago drug lord, your eyes go clear. Now your eyes are seeing Oyedepo and religion. When it happens you will see narcotics and cocaines.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by biaframaster200: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Now, this is the reason why a man of God needs to abstain from naija politics...
This voice call will.go viral...and if there is any incriminating comments in the comments. Oyedepo may be arrested for this...

Man of God ....see 9n your lane and let evil politicians like Obi the pandora's box keep playing his evil politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by Iamzik: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Propaganda everywhere

Are you guys aware that AI is capable of synthesizing human voice and speech pattern with 99% accuracy? Deep fake audio and video is freely available technology.

Was this released from a Telco? What is the source?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by JoeyNaza: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Fake

Firstly Oyedepo voice doesn't even sound like that by half. The speech pattern is clearly a mismatch. The baritone of his voice and how he stresses words is not visible here

Secondly we have voice actors and AI that can reconstruct voice and speech patterns.

Lastly, this is not the first time we have heard voice recording of calls between politicians which were actually generated by malicious people for false flag campaigns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by kk2027: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Very poorly scripted

Same way they released a fake one involving Atiku and Tambuwal

Anyway I was happy only their agbado supporters believe their fakes

Fake bishops,fake everything

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by stonemasonn: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Was he crying or something?
Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by kk2027: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Iamzik:
Propaganda everywhere

Are you guys aware that AI is capable of synthesizing human voice and speech pattern with 99% accuracy? Deep fake audio and video is freely available technology.

Doesnt even sound like Peter Obi at all. They couldnt even make up an audio that sounds diplomatic like what Obi can say

Like agbado like his supporters

Awon olodo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by raskymonojendor: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
flokii:
The same Peter Obi hasn't gone back to the church to show appreciation to the so called men of God that turned the pulpit and sacred altar to campaign grounds.. likes of Oyedepo, Enenche et al.

We really dodged a bullet in the last elections.
He went to a church in Taraba. And was screaming at the congregation to take back their nation. That man is a bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by kk2027: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

He went to a church in Taraba. And was screaming at the congregation to take back their nation. That man is a bigot.

And the peron running a MM ticket is a gotbi?
Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by flokii: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I for don pack my things run go Ghana or Ivory coast like Ojukwu did had it been the ethno-religious bigot called Obi won..

It's sure Nigeria would go into religious crisis with this kind of individual that sees election as war between Christians and Muslims.

He has been accused severally of dividing even Christians in Anambra along denomination lines. Now imagine the level of carnage such a person would cause in a secular, multi-ethnic and multi-religious nation like Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by Sangoamadioha1: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Feintline:
No matter your lies and propaganda, PODATTI will get the mandate Nigerians wholeheartedly gave to them.

Infact your lies and propagandas is increasing to The love for PODATTI worldwide.

Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria even for a day.
The fall will be a very terrible one.

Continue o, when you overstep your boundary your fellow Obidients will tag you APC agent. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by accordadoga26(f): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
The mandate thief is a terrorist.

We never trusted him.

Green snake in a green grass.

Desperate thief disguising to love the zoo for his ipob agenda. See how desperate he was sounding.

To serve Nigeria Na by force?

if truly u want to serve, why u come dey lobby up and down for presidency?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by FreeStuffsNG: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is a disaster that God saved Nigeria from
In fact. I believe this should be investigated.

For me o, I do not trust Gazatte. I do not support blackmail even if it is against Mr Obi the mediocre Presidential candidate. DSS should investigate this and arrest for prosecution all those involved.
check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by Difrent: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Iamzik:
Propaganda everywhere

But you believed an Old man going for medical treatment abroad was pretending to be disabled in order to meet Tinubu (when did an old man using aiport wheelchair become a crime)

But you dont want to believe a known Religious bigot who was jumping from one church programme to another during campaigns is soliciting for support of christians from a popular bishop?
Even when the same newspaper carried both stories , you are asking for the source now that it concerns your candidate......
you people think you have monopoly of foolishness...we all go dey behave foolish for foolish.... una never see anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by DWJOBScom(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Iamzik:
Propaganda everywhere

These young guys do not know anything
The disunity and malice they crave will visit them to their 7th generation
It shall never be well with anybody that wants to cause disunity and chaos in Nigeria.
Countries with such are not finding it funny - YEMEN , Syria etc and someone is inciting the public to chaos - GOD Forbid!!!
Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by IgOga(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Abeg stop sharing this audio o.....e fit cause religious war

Small time now somebody go do Hausa translation and start playing it on BBC hausa.....we go come dey on the edge
Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by Biodun556(m): 3:01am On Apr 02, 2023
grin
Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by raskymonojendor: 3:12am On Apr 02, 2023
JoeyNaza:
Fake

Firstly Oyedepo voice doesn't even sound like that by half. The speech pattern is clearly a mismatch. The baritone of his voice and how he stresses words is not visible here

Secondly we have voice actors and AI that can reconstruct voice and speech patterns.

Lastly, this is not the first time we have heard voice recording of calls between politicians which were actually generated by malicious people for false flag campaigns

kk2027:

Doesnt even sound like Peter Obi at all. They couldnt even make up an audio that sounds diplomatic like what Obi can say

Like agbado like his supporters

Awon olodo cheesy

Iamzik:
Propaganda everywhere

FreeStuffsNG:

In fact. I believe this should be investigated.

For me o, I do not trust Gazatte. I do not support blackmail even if it is against Mr Obi the mediocre Presidential candidate. DSS should investigate this and arrest for prosecution all those involved.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Kenneth Okonkwo has confirmed that the audio is real.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by GodinDaFlesh: 3:15am On Apr 02, 2023
Name one great Muslim nation, I’m waiting.
Re: Leaked Audio: Peter Obi To Oyedepo, This Election Is A Religious War by ElSudani: 3:47am On Apr 02, 2023
"This is a religious war" The same man who said he wasn't running as a Christian!
His political career is dead, the possibility of him running again is zero. This audio will hunt him till the end.

3 Likes

(1) (2)

Tinubu May Be Sworn-in May 29, I Will Still Get Justice – Peter Obi / What An Ikwerre Man Said About Ikwerres, Igbos And History / The 2 Great Yoruba Men That Refused To Be Intimidated By IPOB Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.