Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

If The Yoruba Do Not Know Where They Are Going - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Yoruba Do Not Know Where They Are Going (258 Views)

Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. / Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Yoruba Do Not Know Where They Are Going by jara: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
Yoruba have a history like most people but unlike most people, they have a strong and proud background of where they are coming.

It hurts their present and future generations to be mired in this present situation because of the curse of oil money.
Re: If The Yoruba Do Not Know Where They Are Going by MrBiGGEST(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
OGA TAlK STRAIGHT 🌝

(1) (Reply)

My Trust Has Broken Down Completely” – Wole Soyinka Speaks On The Last Election / Am Disappointed In Yoruba Nation Yorubawuyi / CHIMAMANDA'S EPISTLE OF Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.