Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J (818 Views)

Chat Gpt Is Game Changer Makes Work Easy / 2022 Experiment 1: Becoming A Product Designer / A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J by lovelybobo: 5:27am On Apr 02, 2023
After a few interactions with Chat GPT on the novel The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli.
Note : I have read the book

My final Question to Chat GPT

Take the role of a teacher, you want to ask students questions based on the novel. Please provide 15 possible questions
you could ask the students in the objective format. example of " What year was life changer written and provide four answer options for each". where only one answer choice is correct. The questions must be properly formatted. Make a list of the correct answers at the end. Do you understand?

Chat GPT response to me

Yes, I understand. Here are 15 possible objective format questions that a teacher could ask students about "The Life Changer" by Khadija Abubakar Jalli:

1 What is the name of the protagonist in "The Life Changer"?
A) Bint
B) Salma
C) Aisha
D) Fatima

2 What is Salma's dream career in the novel?
A) Lawyer
B) Doctor
C) Engineer
D) Teacher

3 Who is Salma's new teacher in the novel?
A) Mr. Ahmed
B) Mr. Bello
C) Mr. Yusuf
D) Mr. Ibrahim

4 What is the main message of "The Life Changer"?
A) Education is important
B) Girls should pursue their dreams
C) Question societal norms
D) All of the above

5 What is the genre of "The Life Changer"?
A) Romance
B) Science fiction
C) Historical fiction
D) Coming-of-age

6 What is the significance of the title "The Life Changer"?
A) It refers to Salma's teacher who changes her life
B) It refers to Salma who changes her own life
C) It refers to the transformative power of education
D) All of the above

7 What is the setting of the climax of the novel?
A) Salma's home
B) Salma's school
C) Mr. Bello's office
D) None of the above

8 What is the resolution of the novel?
A) Salma becomes a doctor
B) Salma becomes a lawyer
C) Salma marries and starts a family
D) Salma's future is left uncertain

9 Who is Salma's role model in the novel?
A) Her mother
B) Her teacher
C) Her sister
D) Her aunt

10 What is the name of the prestigious school Salma attends in the novel?
A) Government Secondary School
B) Royal Academy
C) Unity School
D) Queen's College

11 What does Salma's father do for a living?
A) He is a doctor
B) He is a businessman
C) He is a politician
D) His occupation is not mentioned in the novel

12 What is Salma's favourite subject in school?
A) Mathematics
B) English
C) Science
D) Social studies

13 What does Mr. Bello teach Salma in the novel?
A) Mathematics
B) English
C) Science
D) Social studies

14 How does Salma's family react when she expresses her desire to become a doctor?
A) They are supportive
B) They are indifferent
C) They are hostile
D) They are envious

15 What does Salma learn from her experience in the novel?
A) To follow her dreams
B) To question societal norms
C) To persevere in the face of obstacles
D) All of the above

Correct answers:

1 B
2 B
3 B
4 D
5 D
6 D
7 B
8 D
9 B
10 D
11 D
12 A
13 B
14 C
15 D

2 Likes

Re: Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J by princejude(m): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2023
Mehn these people have taken AI to the next level. But wait ooo is chatGPT human? That thing can generate a working complex code in seconds.
Re: Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J by booksbook: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2023
princejude:
Mehn these people have taken AI to the next level. But wait ooo is chatGPT human? That thing can generate a working complex code in seconds.
Mad

2 Likes

Re: Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J by MountainView: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2023
booksbook:
Even programmers I expect to have sense when it comes to this chatgpt thing, them no get sense..... Chtgpt does not generate anything, it is only giving what it has been fed, Garbage in Garbage out, you get? It's not generating shit, it just doing copy and paste from different sources.

I think you're totally wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J by princejude(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
booksbook:
Even programmers I expect to have sense when it comes to this chatgpt thing, them no get sense..... Chtgpt does not generate anything, it is only giving what it has been fed, Garbage in Garbage out, you get? It's not generating shit, it just doing copy and paste from different sources.
Have you ever use chatGPT or do you even know how to use it. Mr SENSE the above example posted by OP is copy and paste from your source.

2 Likes

Re: Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J by lovelybobo: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
booksbook:

Wow, I am amazed at your response to the technology that has come to revolutionize things for humanity.
Please bury the thought, Chat GPT is not and will never be copy and paste.
AI stands Artificial Intelligence. It is a form of intelligence but created by man.

You will greatly appreciate Chat GPT when you understand prompt engineering and how to write clear, effective and optimized prompts for the Chat GPT.

I have personally written some very fine prompts for chat GPT and I am amazed at the results I got.
It pays to do a little research on emerging technologies so you can understand things clearly.

Shalom
Re: Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J by lovelybobo: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is the first question I asked Chat GPT

do you know the novel called "The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli"

Chat GPT first response to me

Yes, I am aware of the novel "The Life Changer" by Khadija Abubakar Jalli.
It is a popular Nigerian novel that was published in 2019.
The novel tells the story of a young girl named Salma who is faced with a difficult decision
about her future and must navigate the challenges of growing up in a conservative society.
The book has received positive reviews and has been praised for its insightful commentary on Nigerian culture and society.

It was after that, I then proceeded to ask about other things like summary, Actors and many other questions concerning the book.

If you bring any book or topic, I can do the same for you. The act of interacting with AI is called Prompt Engineering and people study it in school.
Re: Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J by PixelPlexus: 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
I see the possibility of this chatgpt been banned due to intelligence issues, a case of brain drain leading to loss of jobs. Imagine the AI creeping fear in the graphic and illustration world of creativity that we taught it will not be able to read graphics or images but it shocked me, there is even rumors of animation products by this AI so I won't be surprised to see #Endchatgpt protest until then one need to be open minded to change.
Re: Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J by Alphabyte2: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
I saw a robot named Ameca having a conversation with a number of the company's engineers, courtesy of a speech synthesizer and OpenAI's GPT 3, cutting-edge language model that uses deep learning to generate impressively human-like responses . The robot was fluent as a human .

In the future self driving autonomous vehicles will be integrated with GPT with wider range of intelligence.
Re: Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J by princejude(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Alphabyte2:
I

In the future self driving autonomous vehicles will be integrated with GPT with wider range of intelligence.

If they can be able to integrate autonomous vehicles with GPT then no need for drivers
Re: Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:46am On Apr 04, 2023
booksbook:
Isn't that basically what your brain does
Re: Chat GPT Experiment Using The Jamb Novel The Life Changer By Khadija Abubakar J by lovelybobo: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Prompt engineering is what makes ChatGPT powerful and if you can write clear and concise prompts you will understand the power of ChatGPT.

This is my question to ChatGPT today and the answer it provided for me.

Question
Act as if you're a social media expert. Give me a 10 tweet thread about [Chatgpt]. The thread should be optimized for virality and contain hashtags and emoticons. Each tweet should not exceed 280 characters in length.

Answer from Chatgpt

Sure, here's an example 10-tweet thread about ChatGPT:

🚀 Attention, everyone! Meet ChatGPT, your new go-to AI language model. 🤖🌐 #ChatGPT #AIAssistant

Need help with homework? Want to know more about the latest tech trends? ChatGPT has got you covered! #AskChatGPT #AIExpert

ChatGPT is powered by OpenAI's GPT-3.5 architecture, making it one of the most advanced language models out there. 🤖🧠 #GPT3 #AdvancedAI

Whether you're a student, professional, or just curious about the world, ChatGPT can provide you with accurate, reliable information in seconds. 📚💻 #FastAnswers #ReliableInfo

Say goodbye to endless Google searches and hello to ChatGPT's smart and intuitive search capabilities. 🕵️‍♂️🔍 #SmartSearch #QuickAnswers

Need a language translator? No problem! ChatGPT can translate text in multiple languages, making it easy to communicate with people from all over the world. 🌎🗣️ #LanguageTranslator #GlobalReach

Want to have some fun? ChatGPT can tell you jokes, play games, and even create art. 🎨🃏😂 #Entertainment #AICompanion

ChatGPT is always learning and improving, thanks to its machine learning algorithms. That means you can expect even better answers and more accurate results in the future. 📈👨‍💻 #MachineLearning #ContinuousImprovement

ChatGPT respects your privacy and security. All conversations are encrypted and never shared with third parties. 🔒👁️ #PrivacyFirst #SafeAndSecure

Try ChatGPT today and experience the power of AI language models for yourself. Join the millions of people who have already discovered the benefits of having a virtual assistant at their fingertips. 🤖💬 #TryChatGPT #AIForEveryone

(1) (Reply)

Wga Notification Process Killer / Do U Know Sql Server ? / MS SQL Server And Oracle 10g. Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.