Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

On Seun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Seun Osewa (522 Views)

My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " / "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra / Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Seun Osewa by bantos(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2023
I had an interaction with Seun via text messages some months ago. Of course it did not lead anywhere but no hard feelings; probably our interests did not align

I have been on NL for more than 15 years and I am shocked by Seun's post on Twitter claiming that he has banned more BATists

I am shocked by that Twitter post cos even though I do not comment most of the time on NL, I read comments a lot and I can say for sure that BAT gets more sticks than support on NL

For Seun to infer that BATists are more toxic on NL is not surprising cos he supported the naive GRV to govern a big state like Lagos

I am disappointed that Seun is desperately trying to throw his own under the bus when we in the SW know that the SE only truly care about their own

Well done Seun, I hope it's a calculated business decision

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Seun Osewa by helinues: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2023
Lol

He was actually lenient with his last banning for calling him out.

Seun still have a long way to go..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Seun Osewa by Jennymine(f): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2023
🥱
Re: On Seun Osewa by BaddestQueen(f): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2023
bantos:
I had an interaction with Seun via text messages some months ago. Of course it did not lead anywhere but no hard feelings; probably our interests did not align

I have been on NL for more than 15 years and I am shocked by Seun's post on Twitter claiming that he has banned more BATists

I am shocked by that Twitter post cos even though I do not comment most of the time on NL, I read comments a lot and I can say for sure that BAT gets more sticks than support on NL

For Seun to infer that BATists are more toxic on NL is not surprising cos he supported the naive GRV to govern a big state like Lagos

I am disappointed that Seun is desperately trying to throw his own under the bus when we in the SW know that the SE only truly care about their own

emotional blackmail is dead on arrival

6 Likes

Re: On Seun Osewa by Mabizeka: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:
Lol

Just shut.

5 Likes

Re: On Seun Osewa by PoliciaNLand: 7:27am On Apr 02, 2023
helinues:
Lol

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 20

4 Likes

Re: On Seun Osewa by helinues: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2023
Mabizeka:
Just shut.

I need multiplication.

You only can never be enough.. I bad gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Seun Osewa by obyrich(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2023
bantos:

Make your comment without dragging the SE into it. You can request for data/stats from him to corroborate his claims.

4 Likes

Re: On Seun Osewa by helinues: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2023
PoliciaNLand:

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 20

Buckets or storage tanks?

In generous mood today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Seun Osewa by oyin44: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2023
Seun partisan approach on politics section has now become something else...

You are a CEO for god's sake..don't be on one side.maintain a low key ..

Even must we advise you on this ..

at least, You urself should know the right thing to do..
Re: On Seun Osewa by Jostoman: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2023
Nonsense post

1 Like

Re: On Seun Osewa by duro2chang(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2023
Seun has turned to something else. Could it be that he is scared of 0bidiots?
Re: On Seun Osewa by bantos(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2023
obyrich:
Make your comment without dragging the SE into it. You can request for data/stats from him to corroborate his claims.

Some things are obvious. There are more active anti BAT elements on NL than pro BAT and I have no issue with that regardless of the fact that they drag BAT like generator every now and then.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but Seun is showing obvious bias against BATists. Seun is a CEO for God's sake. He should be a neutral moderator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Seun Osewa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2023
"Thank you Daddy" threatened Seun too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Seun Osewa by enemybulldozer(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2023
bantos:

Why are you doing this? is it because the interaction or discussion you had wi5h seun months ago did not go your way?

For crying out loud, this forum is called "nairaland" not "yorubaland" what this means is that, the forum is for everybody. You people should desist from any act that will subjugate seun into running his business in a way it will favour only batists.

The owner of facebook is from somewhere too and I dont see his tribes people tell him what to do or run his business.

Be guided!

1 Like

Re: On Seun Osewa by bantos(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Why are you doing this? is it because the interaction or discussion you had wi5h seun months ago did not go your way?

For crying out loud, this forum is called "nairaland" not "yorubaland" what this means is that, the forum is for everybody. You people should desist from any act that will subjugate seun into running his business in a way it will favour only batists.

The owner of facebook is from somewhere too and I dont see his tribes people tell him what to do or run his business.

Be guided!

I have nothing against Seun. Yes, our discussion did not go as planned but I have no hard feelings cos it's nothing too serious really. I have access to Seun's circle (which is why I could DM him in the first place) and I will sit down with him one day to joke about all this

My only issue is the fact that he cancelled BATists on Twitter. Obidients have done worse on this platform and he did not react like that

A CEO must be seen to be neutral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Seun Osewa by Seun(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2023
I don't remember interacting with you via text messages. Any evidence?`
Re: On Seun Osewa by Ayodeoba: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2023
bantos:

I have nothing against Seun. Yes, our discussion did not go as planned but I have no hard feelings cos it's nothing too serious really. I have access to Seun's circle (which is why I could DM him in the first place) and I will sit down with him one day to joke about all this

My only issue is the fact that he cancelled BATists on Twitter. Obidients have done worse on this platform and he did not react like that

A CEO must be seen to be neutral
yes you re right
Re: On Seun Osewa by CodeTemplar: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
bantos:

Nonsense.
Re: On Seun Osewa by bantos(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Seun:
I don't remember interacting with you via text messages. Any evidence?`

I contacted you about a research project I was working on and I needed some NL backend data. I don't want to go into more details

Seun, I have nothing against you and I don't want my post to seem vindictive cos that is not my intention

I just wanted to make a point based on your tweet

(1) (Reply)

LEAKED! How Festus Keyamo Was Involved In Advance Fee Fruad [419] Scandal / Femi Fani Kayode Re-arrested / Presidential Poll: You’re Biased, Peter Obi Replies INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.