Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " (2106 Views)

Peter Obi Cannot Win Without Massive Votes From North. So He Has Losed Already / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / The Way Igbos Settle In The North, So Shall RUGA Allowed In South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Arrewa: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Dear seun osewa!!

The north is not all about Islam!! That's where Many of u southerners are getting it wrong in first place!!

The north is not all about HausaFulani!!

We are united not just because of religious... average Fulani Christian,Hausa Christian and other northern Christian feel more carried along in the north than in the south!!

We have large number of Christians in Borno,yobe,Gombe,kebbi, and other northern States. Northern Christians speak Hausa, dress in kaftans, eat northern food, we share same culture and values!!

The only difference is that they are Christans who go to Church! Most of them even answer indigenous northern names!

Kanuri see a Hausa man as his brother...

Hausas sees Fulanis as Brothers...

Zuru see see a Bura as a brother, kanakuris see Nupe sas brother!! And so on and on!

A bura from Borno can be a governor in Kano (In the case of shekarau)

Fulani, Hausa, kanuri,nupe,bura,zuru can rule in any part of the north as long as he has the public appeal by playing his politics right!!

That cannot be said in that south even thou u are predominantly Christans!!

Tribalism is killing the south!!

Just because majority of bokoharam are kanuris we don't go about killing kanuris because of bokoharam attack in Kano!

Because majority of bandit are fulanis other northern tribes don't go about killing innocent Fulanis around them!! Calling it "reprisal"

An average northerner is not a tribalistic bigot!!

Come to Kano and see how northern tribes are living together in harmony!!

Only southerners especially the igbos isolate themselves in Sabo Gari!!

That's why we are politically united!!

We tried uniting with the south but we were subjected to inhuman act and betrayal!!

Our leaders were killed in the process!! We lost sardauna, Abubakar Tafawabelewa and Many of our leaders!

Even if we try to forgive and unite, The south will always have a reason to smear and subject the north to all sort physical and verbal attacks!!

We have over 300 tribes in the north!!

Dear seun... The south gave the north the strength and the unity it has today!!

Not just religion as u projected!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Arrewa: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Arrewa: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by jumper524(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Many people thinks all those hausa men moving and working together are all hausas. See the case of Mc tagwaye an igbo MAN who dresses and behaves like a typical northernern.
People like that are very common in places like zaria, Katsina and kano. Youll see igbo people when hausa Don colonize finish.
Many Igbos who have stayed and associated with northerners very well would attest to the fact that a typical hausa man can put his life on the line just to fight for his igbo friend.
I beat any igbo man in the chest living in the north and associating well with northerners to come and say my above statement is a lie.
The north is a nice place and unlike every region has its own problem.
The problem are politicians and evil religious leaders.
Northerners so much respect their religious leaders and politicians have been able to identify this situation. They influence the will of religious leaders so as to influence the masses. Once a cleric says nupe are not real Muslim in a nupe minority region then boom, violence begins to erupt against the same nupe people who are northernern.
If the activities of our religious leaders and kings can be properly managed in the north, trust me we would be making a mojor steps towards insecurity.
Majority of those bandits we see today were lured in via religious context until they can't turn their back away.
The north is a nice place for everyone if only they play by the book and can reach a compromise.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by izombie(m): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2022
We are doomed in the south because of south west. They will always sell us out. Now it's tinubu, tomorrow the north will find somebody else from there. And it's usually yoruba moslem.

Nobody should quote me o cus i am just waiting for tinubu to be jettisoned.

10 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Frigga13: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Something the south can never understand.. the Yoruba media propaganda have sold lies to them .. so they sit in their Ogbomosho and ikiri and be talking Yoruba

The northern Christians are very proud Arewa and will chose Arewa a billion times over south..

Arewa ia their pride .. United in ever sense

One North is The reality as all times .. yes they have religious differences.. but will prefer to die as Arewa than join south

2 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Trash because you are from the Sahel

Trash because you mentioned Northern Christians only when it's time for elections.

Trash because you mentioned Fulani which is not indigenous to Nigerian space

Trash because you forgot Deborah was a Northerner first before religion and still killed her for that onye ala mohamed

Trash because I'm tired of Thunder not doing its job properly, I suggest it be fired and Lightening be employed for immediate result..

Ndi ala from the camel tribe

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2022
ChristopherOl:
Diabetes is killing people slowly

Get help on how to significantly lower your blood sugar.

With our solution, your sugar level will be in range of 80-97

Before the complications become irreversible, take action

Check my profile for my contact details

https://www.nairaland.com/christopherol

so nothing to say about the rubbish you just read from aboki... Diabetes is all you envisioned

You need deliverance,then salvation...

4 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2022
What time will the APC Presidential primaries begin today ??
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Seun knows nothing about politics, he’s just blabbing, no region elsewhere in this country can merge and outsmart us politically , they will be needing our backings at every point in time and that’s where we now play the political game as we were been taught by our hero Sir Ahmadu Bello

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by XerXers: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Disunity in the south started when Awolowo stole Zik's mandate in Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by jumper524(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2022
izombie:
We are doomed in the south because of south west. They will always sell us out. Now it's tinubu, tomorrow the north will find somebody else from there. And it's usually yoruba moslem.

Nobody should quote me o cus i am just waiting for tinubu to be jettisoned.
the north has supported obasanjo, mko and Jonathan.
Now tell me how many of these people are yorubas Muslims when make you open your dumb brain type that it's always yorubas Muslim? Get sense una no fit get. Mumu people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by uthlaw: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa:
Dear seun osewa!!

The north is not all about Islam!! That's where Many of u southerners are getting it wrong in first place!!

We are united not just because of religious... average Fulani Christian,Hausa Christian and other northern Christian feel more carried along in the north than in the south!!

We have large number of Christians in Borno,yobe,Gombe,kebbi, and other northern States. Northern Christians speak Hausa, dress in kaftans, eat northern food, we share same culture and values!!

The only difference is that they are Christans who go to Church! Most of them even answer indigenous northern names!

Zuru see see a Bura as a brother, kanakuris see Nupe sas brother!! And so on and on!

Fulani, Hausa, kanuri,nupe,bura,zuru can rule in any part of the north as long as he has the public appeal by playing his politics right!!

Just because majority of bokoharam are kanuris we don't go about killing kanuris because of bokoharam attack in Kano!

Because majority of bandit are fulanis other northern tribes don't go about killing innocent Fulanis around them!! Calling it "reprisal"

We tried united with the south but we were subjected to inhuman act and betrayal!!

Our leaders were killed in the process!! We lost sardauna, Abubakar Tafawabelewa and Many of our leaders!

Even if we try to forgive and unite, The south will always have a reason to smear and subject the north to all sort physical and verbal attacks!!

we are one Nigeria for more than 60years,but is not working as you can see...the north should also fight for separation as southerners are doing....we can all be in peace!

4 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by APCnaPDP: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Beautifully written. Thumbs up. You should also tel them that the north is not as underdeveloped as they write and believe.

Anyway, southerners can continue with their ignorance .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by triple996(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Interesting
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by AntonVince: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2022
jumper524:
the north has supported obasanjo, mko and Jonathan.
Now tell me how many of these people are yorubas Muslims when make you open your dumb brain type that it's always yorubas Muslim? Get sense una no fit get. Mumu people.

Aren't you tired of spreading falsehood?
When did the north support OBJ and Jonathan?

2003 result:
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html

2011 result:
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2011.html

2015 result:
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2015.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by DMerciful(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Northern unity is driven by the need to have numerical strength to siphon the resources of the South. How else will you be robbing the South if you're divided?
Arrewa:
Ok

2 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by tollyboy5(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:
So zik wanted to rule southwest people in their land?

Do you think at all?
Even in the time Nigerian was just learning to be Nigeria lol.

That kin stupid thing has not yet happen yet Igbos are claiming Lagos is no man's land.
So the original plan was to turn Southwest to no man's land.
No wonder zik went ahead to support northern party againt Awo.

If hypocrisy were a people. Smh

6 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by helinues: 9:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Seun actually made the right submission about northerners which is not an attack but just the way things are
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by IgbuduMonkey: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa:
Dear seun osewa!!

We tried uniting with the south but we were subjected to inhuman act and betrayal!!

as a Southerner living in the North, I agree with most of what you have said. I am however of the opinion that the Fulani Jihad that occured just before Western colonization is mostly responsible for the political unity of the North. Politically, colonization came at the right time for the North.

On tribalism, you are spot on. The Northerners are by far more accommodating than the other major tribes and do not mind people of other tribes being their next door neighbour. The Igbos are the most tribalistic Nigerians, but they don't know it. I used to think it was the Yorubas, but Yorubas are just scared of other people(maybe timid or distrustful) but the Igbos have a derogatory view of people that are not like them. It shows in the fact that Igboland is the least diverse part of the entire country.

@op, good job!

5 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Parachoko: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Jonathan defeated Buhari in 2011, the only reason Buhari won was because of the APC.

Without the APC, Buhari would have been giving a bloody nose again in 2015

3 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Jesuschristus: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2022
If u have been to north u will its truth

2 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by forgiveness: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa:
Dear seun osewa!!

Fulani dominates the politics in most part of the North.

However, there's still tribalism in the North. A Benue man and Fulani man don't agree.

Taraba and Plateau people are still fighting the Fulanis.

There is tribalism everywhere. It's just that Fulanis are the most dominant in northern politics but in the South we have two.

These two can't forget the pass and look to the future.

They lack intelligence though they claim to be the most intelligent in Africa. What an irony!

5 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Seun likes to pander to public opinion to seem woke. But what you wrote up there is utter BS. There's a level of distrust between kanuris and hausa/fulanis, kaduna state is literally divided along religious lines, I also have first hand experience to what northern Muslims(mostly hausa/fulani) did during the 1999/2000 Sharia crisis in places like jos and other parts of the country. I all my years of experience, hausa/fulani are actually the most tribalistic in nigeria but are just happy singing one nigeria because it favors them.

3 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Parachoko: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa:
Dear seun osewa!!

So a Tiv from benue can become the Governor of Sokoto?
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Parachoko: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Seun likes to pander to public opinion to seem woke. But what you wrote up there is utter BS. There's a level of distrust between kanuris and hausa/fulanis, kaduna state is literally divided along religious lines, I also have first hand experience to what northern Muslims(mostly hausa/fulani) did during the 1999/2000 Sharia crisis in places like jos and other parts of the country. I all my years of experience, hausa/fulani are actually the most tribalistic in nigeria but are just happy singing one nigeria because it favors them.
Do not mind the OP.

There was a time in Jos, Christians no dey go to Muslim dominated areas, just the way Muslims don't go to Christian dominated areas.

Buhari lost against Jonathan a Southerner in the North Central

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by slivertongue: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa:
Dear seun osewa!!

You deserve an award for this piece.
For the first time you delivered it. Sabon gari houses southerners both Christians & Muslims. Just call it a southern quarters. The average northerner is loving & welcoming

1 Like

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by forgiveness: 9:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Frigga13:
Something the south can never understand.. the Yoruba media propaganda have sold lies to them .. so they sit in their Ogbomosho and ikiri and be talking Yoruba

The northern Christians are very proud Arewa and will chose Arewa a billion times over south..

Arewa ia their pride .. United in ever sense

One North is The reality as all times .. yes they have religious differences.. but will prefer to die as Arewa than join south

The Middle Belts forum has dissociated themselves from Arewa.
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by forgiveness: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:

No, rather, it started when zik hijacked political party founded by the SWners and filled it with his own people.

Notwithstanding, the past is passed. They should move on and look to the future.

3 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2022
Op it's also funny that you said igbos isolate themselves in sabon gari, I don't dispute this but come to the south.......hausas hardly mingle with the community all of them are usually in places called Sabo, they hardly mix or assimilate the culture of where they're located, same for fulanis whose major abode is living in the forest reserve with wild animals. Anyways am not really against tribalism, I just hate hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Billingslord: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:
another ipob bingo spotted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket, Danger To Collective Wellbeing, Unity - MBF / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: Let Do Some Issues Based Campaign Here. / APC Slams Nyesom Wike: "We Don't Want You In Our Party."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.