Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL (596 Views)

Who Are The Public Figures In Nigeria You Still Respect Dead Or Alive? / Tolu Ogunlesi Dragged For "Lying About Amaechi's Audio Tapes" / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Audio Tapes Destroying PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by logicalhumour: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2023
Seriously, I see a lot of "leaked" tapes being featured on the front page. Perhaps the moderators are less familiar with the progress AI has made.

With just a few real audio tapes of anyone alive or dead, I can generate scarily realistic tapes of any conversation!

Like the recent Peter vs Oyedepo "leak", was it Peter Obi recording the call or Bishop Oyedepo?

Mr Seun, Nlfpmod, and others. I believe you're not entirely new to AI. I can confidently tell you that those tapes are mostly 100% synthesised. If you doubt me, send me an audio clip of yourselves speaking, and I'll send back 100% synthesised voices of yourselves having a random conversation.

And finally, Nairalanders, please take any leaked audio you see with a pinch of salt. Go and try out a voice AI of yourself if you still have any doubts about my claims.

Thank you.
Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Okoroawusa: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Yes Daddy.... Thank you Daddy πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by YeyeGbami: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Yes Daddy.... Thank you Daddy πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2023
Daddy, but Kenneth confirm say na Obi own! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Bobloco: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2023
Every sane Nigerian know that the Peter Obi vs Oyedepo "leak" audio is fake

But in their usual characteristic manner, Tinubu and his supporters have gone to town with it to continue to spread religious and tribal divisive lies, falsehood and propaganda.
Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Sangoamadioha1: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Bobloco:
Every sane Nigerian know that the Peter Obi vs Oyedepo "leak" audio is fake

But in their usual characteristic manner, Tinubu and his supporters have gone to town with it to continue to spread religious and tribal divisive lies, falsehood and propaganda.

It was confirmed authentic by Kenneth Okonkwo, una campaign spokesman.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Bobloco: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

It was confirmed authentic by Kenneth Okonkwo, una campaign spokesman.

Really

You are so funny

Let me ask you this question

Who leaked the audio, Peter Obi or Oyedepo
Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Sangoamadioha1: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Bobloco:

Really

You are so funny

Let me ask you this question

Who leaked the audio, Peter Obi or Oyedepo

You should look for the mole in your midst.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Bobloco: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You should look for the mole in your midst.

There is no mole, the audio is fake
Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Sangoamadioha1: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2023
Bobloco:

Why was the authenticity confirmed by L.P PCC spokesman, Kenneth Okonkwo.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Bobloco: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Why was the authenticity confirmed by L.P PCC spokesman, Kenneth Okonkwo.

How did he confirm the authenticity
Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by APCNig: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2023
logicalhumour:
Seriously, I see a lot of "leaked" tapes being featured on the front page. Perhaps the moderators are less familiar with the progress AI has made.

With just a few real audio tapes of anyone alive or dead, I can generate scarily realistic tapes of any conversation!

Like the recent Peter vs Oyedepo "leak", was it Peter Obi recording the call or Bishop Oyedepo?

Mr Seun, Nlfpmod, and others. I believe you're not entirely new to AI. I can confidently tell you that those tapes are mostly 100% synthesised. If you doubt me, send me an audio clip of yourselves speaking, and I'll send back 100% synthesised voices of yourselves having a random conversation.

And finally, Nairalanders, please take any leaked audio you see with a pinch of salt. Go and try out a voice AI of yourself if you still have any doubts about my claims.

Thank you.

The last leaked tape, the thief in the audio, that I Peter Obituary, one of his aides and spokesboy Kenneth has come out to say it is Peter Obituary's real discussion and not any nonsense AI. So, keep your dirty mouth shut

AI go soon impregnate your wife
Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Monogamy: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2023
That some people will ever take responsibility for their actions, na lie

They must deny the undeniable things

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by logicalhumour: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2023
APCNig:

The last leaked tape, the thief in the audio, that I Peter Obituary, one of his aides and spokesboy Kenneth has come out to say it is Peter Obituary's real discussion and not any nonsense AI. So, keep your dirty mouth shut

AI go soon impregnate your wife

In a situation where you get stranded, just know that the "common" Nigerian you're dishing out insults on for the sake of your pay masters (that's if you're even being paid) would be more willing to house you than your political bosses.

Because you're on nairaland, you'll be misbehaving, insulting strangers up and down? You think there are no consequences for your actions huh? Did I insult you before you insulted me?

Later now you'll be wondering why bad luck follows you without do doing anything particularly. The insult you insulted my has already landed you in spiritual bad luck. You do not know who I am, and I've seen your future already.
You are finished.
Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Sangoamadioha1: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Bobloco:

How did he confirm the authenticity

Check his Twitter page where he was justifying the call. Rest abeg, your people have moved on from denying the authenticity to defending the tape. You are behind.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Bobloco: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Check his Twitter page where he was justifying the call. Rest abeg, your people have moved on from denying the authenticity to defending the tape. You are behind.

You are actually the one behind for believing that obviously fake audio
Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Sangoamadioha1: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2023
Bobloco:

You are actually the one behind for believing that obviously fake audio

We know your modus operandi, deny everything😏. Believe whatever makes you happy but you can't change reality.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by naijapips04: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2023
Bobloco:

Obimorons are the most educated morons I have come against. Accept you supported a bigot. Accept Tinubu won the election and move on.
Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Bobloco: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2023
naijapips04:

Obimorons are the most educated morons I have come against. Accept you supported a bigot. Accept Tinubu won the election and move on.

You are really funny for referring to Peter Obi an ethnic bigot

The truth remains that APC, Tinubu with his demonic Muslim Muslim ticket ran the most tribal, religious and ethnic divisive campaign ever witnessed in this country
Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by alade00: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Thank you daddy
Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by naijapips04: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Bobloco:

You are really funny for referring to Peter Obi an ethnic bigot

The truth remains that APC, Tinubu with his demonic Muslim Muslim ticket ran the most tribal, religious and ethnic divisive campaign ever witnessed in this country

Obi is not different from Tinubu. Obi is a divisive, hungry manipulative politician. He will never rule Nigeria. The sooner you accept that the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by Bobloco: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2023
naijapips04:

Obi is not different from Tinubu. Obi is a divisive, hungry manipulative politician. He will never rule Nigeria. The sooner you accept that the better for you.

I am not holding brief for any one but the is that Tinubu is a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker city of Chicago has ever known. Tinubu and APC with their demonic Muslim Muslim ticket ran the most tribal, ethnic and religious divisive campaign ever witnessed on planet Earth
Re: Nairaland, Please Stop Featuring Audio Tapes By Public Figures On NL by yarimo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Daddy, but Kenneth confirm say na Obi own! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£
Daddy reduced the volume grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Audio:why I Consider It As Fake By Aremola Taiwo Eadle / Peter Obi Is Still Trending On Twitter / Watch Tinubu's Documentary That Collaborates Peter Obi's Tribunal Petition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.