Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah (21967 Views)

March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies / Seyi Makinde Appoints Lamidi Mukaila(Auxiliary) Into His Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Them don begin solicitate....allow her shiw interest.....no be tomorrow say after she don fail on the job she go say dey force her.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Asour: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
If Owen Omogiafo is from that side
We Agbados no go gree
You can not work with Innoson that is producing fake vehicles and expect to collect salary from Dangote Refinery

IF?

You don't even know Nigeria's diversity enough to reasonably project where a person is from by name?

She's Deltan.
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by SenatePresdo(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Makes sense
I’m 100% sure Tinubu will do well.
Thank God everybody now sees what kind of BULLET we dodged

If he's a bullet, Tinubu is a nuclear bomb.

You Doge bullet to embrace Nuke, dey play.
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Entom(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Owen Omogiafo and the like should start attacking LP baselessly. He will stand a chance of being selected

oikirodah:
Why The Incoming Administration  Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo On Board Matters Arising

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Editor-In-Chief iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/?p=112336&preview=true

Source iReporteronline.
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Funflipper: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2023
Guyman01:
This guy business don expand from marketing Oshiomole to advertising women to Tinubu

So you see Tinubu like a someone with a functional 3rd leg?
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Lashist(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Makes sense
See olodo...you feel you dodged bullet of a candidate that used Christianity to canvass for votes even though he got himself a Muslim VP. But you think you acquired a blessing from a candidate that used same religion to campaign by getting a Muslim vp to get Northern votes. You also feel you got a blessing from a candidate that does ethnic profiling by telling his minions to attack other tribes that won't vote him. A candidate that also had to bribe his way through all the election process from campaign to inec selection. Lol. Its funny that's the candidate that you feel will be bring you blessings in this country. You should be ashamed of yourself of your foolishness
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by djseanjohn77: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2023
oikirodah:
Why The Incoming Administration  Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo On Board Matters Arising

Source iReporteronline.

There is one thing I cannot take away from Tinubu, and that's the foresight for choosing men of integrity and ability. He did it in Lagos 24 years ago, Sanwo Olu, Fashola, Ambode, Igbokwe, all these men were in their 40s at the time. I am confident he will bring in great minds in many capacity to work with him. I am also certain that his appointment will be done and concluded within the first 100 days in the office.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Chucks13: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Makes sense

Bro the bullet would have be disastrous, God just saved us. Though to be honest I'm not Tinubu fan but I still see him as a clever politician with political leadership who understand the game and this is what Buhari don't have that led to his abysmal performance in security wise and economy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Teenaira: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
They can help warm the seat until Peter Obi wins in court, which is very soon.

That is the spirit. They have only 8 years to warm the seat. Then Peter Obi will take- over.
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Djele: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2023
Tinubu has no government
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Djele: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2023
Fashola the minister of power, what has he done in 8 years
djseanjohn77:

There is one thing I cannot take away from Tinubu, and that's the foresight for choosing men of integrity and ability. He did it in Lagos 24 years ago, Sanwo Olu, Fashola, Ambode, Igbokwe, all these men were in their 40s at the time. I am confident he will bring in great minds in many capacity to work with him. I am also certain that his appointment will be done and concluded within the first 100 days in the office.
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Fearyourcreator: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Oloniyan:
Enough of all these imposition by style already!!!

I'm sure BAT must have drafted his cabinets even before the so called Election.

Because you are a graduate of Havard doesn't make you competent.

Oponu aiyerada
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=Dialpad post=122237306]Tinubu, the incoming government will be filled with smart individuals with capacity to deliver [

Iff he get the office na..

Tinibu will never rule Nigeria alive or death
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Ephemmm: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2023
To start with, how much has Transcorp paid to shareholders in the past three years and what growth has the Company experienced in terms of the returns to the investors?

I hope she is not one of those Executives feeding fat on shareholders' resources without any tangible returns.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Dialpad: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
You mean you will not be alive to see him sworn in ?

I am a bit confused....

[quote author=Aurielfinizu post=122238750][/quote]
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by herbalwisdom52(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
When the criminals and touts under the command and rulership of Mc Oluomo attack and distroyed the property of the igbos for not voting for a man of certain age, nothing happened, no arrest was made. When Mc Oluomo told the igbos not to come out and vote during the governorship and state house electio, the police and Dss where psychololigically and mentally sick to understand and know that, that's incitement to an estend that a shameless and irrespossible senior police officer came out and said that, he mc oluomo was joking. You can imagine stupidity of some people. Now when a man called Nwajagu who's properties and that of his kingsmen worth over billions of naira was destroyed by these criminal gangs, talks of mobilising security for his life and properties since the police and dss has fail in their responsibilities, the police went and arrested him and handed him over to the Dss. Now my question is, is there an organisation as, let me not use the word (USELESS) Shameless as the Nigeria police?
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by fredoooooo: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
You vote for am ?
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by broadman20: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
If Owen Omogiafo is from that side
We Agbados no go gree
You can not work with Innoson that is producing fake vehicles and expect to collect salary from Dangote Refinery

Hahahaha!

I'm so happy you know about innoson but who is your father?

A tout, living under the bridge.

Unknown civilian causing noise pollution everywhere.

May that envious bad blood kill you there.
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

I'm so happy you know about innoson but who is your father?

A tout, living under the bridge.

Unknown civilian causing noise pollution everywhere.

May that envious bad blood kill you there.
Yes Daddy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by broadman20: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Yes Daddy

Good.
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by fareed69(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lashist:

See olodo...you feel you dodged bullet of a candidate that used Christianity to canvass for votes even though he got himself a Muslim VP. But you think you acquired a blessing from a candidate that used same religion to campaign by getting a Muslim vp to get Northern votes. You also feel you got a blessing from a candidate that does ethnic profiling by telling his minions to attack other tribes that won't vote him. A candidate that also had to bribe his way through all the election process from campaign to inec selection. Lol. Its funny that's the candidate that you feel will be bring you blessings in this country. You should be ashamed of yourself of your foolishness

Like this

Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by fareed69(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=Aurielfinizu post=122238750][/quote]

Do the needful if he rules by

Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by idu1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Guyman01:
This guy business don expand from marketing Oshiomole to advertising women to Tinubu
grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by tyboy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:
Sponsored post as usual
[b]When will these people understand that Tinubu will NEVER be President of Nigeria?

When?
[/b]
The wailing continue 😄😀😀
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by tyboy(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
They can help warm the seat until Peter Obi wins in court, which is very soon.

Face reality, Peter Obi is not winning in court and even in the dream life
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by APCNig: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by alfredilly: 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
While she may possess the requisite credentials for impactful office, I'm wary of any suggestion by proxy to Tinubu given the nature of polarization revealed by the 2023 election results. We don't want Obidient in disguise sabotaging Tinubus government vernment. However, people like Mgige, Amaechi and those whose support for BAT were in doubt during the campaign should just pack their back and leave. They are not wanted in the incoming regime
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by Lashist(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
fareed69:

Like this
Is there anything wrong with this result bcus it looks like apc agents signed it
Re: Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah by oyeb15: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Keep dreaming. Appoint technocrats, perform well but lose reelection.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Plans To Embarrass Lamorde For Investigating Saraki's Wife - TheCable / 6 IPOB/ESN Members Killed, 13 Arrested, 19 AK 47 Rifles Recovered In Enugu / Bayelsa State Government Inaugurates Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.