Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Is It Really Necessary To Pay Experts To Learn How To Get Started On Upwork. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Really Necessary To Pay Experts To Learn How To Get Started On Upwork. (186 Views)

Is The Utility Bill Really Necessary? / How To Win Jobs On Upwork And Save Connects / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Necessary To Pay Experts To Learn How To Get Started On Upwork. by Chesster: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2023
So I opened an Upwork account recently, I have submitted 3 proposals of which I wasn't given the job.

I have gone through some Upwork threads on nairaland and used some of their tips.

The question is there are a lot of people claiming to have made millions on Upwork and are offering courses on it. Is it necessary to really buy these courses which are usually 30k+..

Can some really succeed on Upwork with or without these courses.

Please share your experiences.

I posted this here cuz the business section is preventing me from a creating a thread

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Necessary To Pay Experts To Learn How To Get Started On Upwork. by Longpriq: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2023
Chesster:
So I opened an Upwork account recently, I have submitted 3 proposals of which I wasn't given the job.

I have gone through some Upwork threads on nairaland and used some of their tips.

The question is there are a lot of people claiming to have made millions on Upwork and are offering courses on it. Is it necessary to really buy these courses which are usually 30k+..

Can some really succeed on Upwork with or without these courses.

Please share your experiences.

I posted this here cuz the business section is preventing me from a creating a thread
i think they know something we dont
Re: Is It Really Necessary To Pay Experts To Learn How To Get Started On Upwork. by Ignyte(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2023
My course no reach 30k

(1) (Reply)

Is Affiliate Marketing Legit Or Scam? / 5 Kinds Of Business You Can Venture In As A University Student / Direc Tokumbo 2007/8 Lexus ES350 For Sale @just 5.3m Not Negotiable Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.