Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! (5463 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live / The Real Life - Christ Lives In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
God loves you, repent today and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and be save.
Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2023
Genesis 1
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
² And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
³ And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Why did the Holy Spirit suddenly move upon the face of the waters? The Holy Spirit moved in anticipation of the Word of God; the Holy Spirit moved because He knew God was about to speak in recreation.

.... for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
— 1 Corinthians 2:10

If you misplaced something valuable as car keys in your house, what would you do? Of course, you will search the house thoroughly until you find it.

It's the same with the Holy Spirit, He searchest all things, even the mind of God. He has perfect knowledge of all things in the past, present and future. Nothing takes the Spirit of God by shock or surprise.

If you wait and rely more on the Holy Spirit, He will reveal so many secrets and mysteries of life to you.

The Holy Spirit knows all things concerning our lives. Infact, He created us so He knows intricate details of our lives hidden to us.

The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
— Job 33:4

The Holy Spirit knows our destinies and our purposes on earth. That is why if we are interested in fulfilling our destinies on earth, we need to be intimate with the Holy Spirit.

Some biblical examples of the Holy Spirit's ominiscience:

1. The Holy scriptures were prophetically written by men through the Holy Spirit. (2 Peter 1:20-21)

2. Paul was foretold what would happen to him in Jerusalem through the Holy Spirit. (Acts 20:23, 21:11).

3. Prophet Agabus by the Holy Spirit, predicted a coming famine. (Acts 11:28)

4. Simeon, was informed by the Holy Spirit that he won't die until he saw Jesus in person, and was guided to Jesus' dedication. (Luke 2: 25-27)

5. The Holy Spirit spoke that in the last days, some would depart from Christ, following seducing spirits. (1 Timothy 4:1)

The Holy Spirit is still speaking today, but how many of us are listening to Him?

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
— Revelation 2:29

Unfortunately, humanity has:

▪️Resisted the Holy Spirit. (Acts 7:51)

▪️Quenched the Holy Spirit. (1 Thessalonians 5:19)

▪️Grieved the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 4:30)

▪️Strived with the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 6:3)

The Holy Spirit is a lover, not a tyrant. He loves us so deeply but we tend to misunderstand His person.

He wants to reveal so much to us concerning our destinies, our future, our finances, our businesses, our careers, our spouses, our children, our ministries, etc. But firstly, we must fellowship with Him (2 Corinthians 13:14)

We all are prophets and prophetesses by the Holy Spirit. (Numbers 11:29)The simplest reason why many Christians struggle in the prophetic is because they ignore fellowship or quality time with the Holy Spirit. (Joel 2:28)

The early disciples were very sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit because apart from praising God, they prayed mostly in tongues and fasted. (Acts 6:4)

If we are to be closer in fellowship with the Spirit of God, we must speak more in tongues, we must be willing to spend literally hundreds of hours in His presence. (1 Corinthians 14:18)

Spending much time speaking in tongues does two significant things to our spirits:

1. It builds up our spirits alongside God's Word. (Jude 20)

2. It connects or unites our spirits closely with the Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:16)

We earnestly need the Holy Spirit's ominiscience, most especially at midnight. The midnight hours are highly powerful and prophetic because the spiritual realm is mostly active then and determines what happens in the physical.

The Holy Spirit knows every detail of what goes on spiritually at midnight. He knows every meeting, wickedness, discussions, agendas, portfolios, covenants, traps, curses, summons, altars, sacrifices, etc. of enemies at midnight.

To conclude:
We earnestly need the ominiscience of God's Spirit these final days!
Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2023
DATE: TUESDAY OCTOBER 24TH 2023

*THEME: THE PURPOSE OF PROSPERITY*

*MEMORISE:*

*"Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;" - (1 Timothy 6:17)*

*READ: 1 TIMOTHY 6:17-19 (KJV)*

17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;

19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

One of the major benefits of being a child of God is prosperity. Deuteronomy 8:18 says that God gives us the power to get wealth. In (3 John 2), He says clearly: "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

One thing is clear from these Scriptures: God wants us to be prosperous. (2 Corinthians 8:9) even says that Jesus became poor so that we can be rich. The question now is: why does God want His children to prosper?

Firstly, no father would want his children to suffer. His children suffering would make him look like an irresponsible father. God wants you to prosper simply because you are His child. Psalm 128:1-2 backs this up: "Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee."

After you have become prosperous however, God wants you to use that wealth to build His Kingdom. Zechariah 1:17 said: "Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem."

After God has prospered you, He expects you to use that prosperity to spread the gospel of His Kingdom abroad. He expects you to do things to advance His kingdom on earth and win more souls for Him. This means that if you are prosperous and not sponsoring Kingdom projects, then you need to have a change of mind. You need to be more concerned about using your money for God than for any other thing.

David wondered how he could be living in a palace, when his God is being worshipped in a tent (2 Samuel 7:2). This made him set out to build a temple for God. He was so determined to spend for God that even when God told him not to build the temple, he did not keep his money to himself; rather, he provided everything that Solomon needed to build it. If you have this kind of heart, you would see how God will promote and bless you even more than you can imagine.

*KEY POINT:*
God prospers His children so that they can use the prosperity to spread the gospel of Christ abroad.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: LUKE 7-8

AUTHOR PASTOR E A ADEBOYE
Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness. Psalm 17:15

Is it not logical to believe that the only one who can recreate us is the One who created us in the first place? If your watch were out of order, you wouldn’t take it to a blacksmith. If your car needed overhauling, you wouldn’t go to a machine shop. Our spiritual problems can be solved only by the God who created us originally. He created us in His own image and likeness; today, by the grace of His Son, He can recreate us in the likeness of His resurrection. Through faith in Jesus Christ, we are recreated and become partakers of His life.

PRAYER
There is so much that is out of order in my life, Lord. Remake all the parts that need the infinite healing of your re-creation

by: Evang. Billy Graham
Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
When God gives you a vision (1)

Sun, 29 Oct 2023

‘I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision.’ Acts 26:19

Paul had a ‘heavenly vision’. But there are those who ‘… speak a vision of their own heart, not from the mouth of the LORD’ (Jeremiah 23:16 NKJV). So you must be sure you are operating according to God’s plan, not your own, or somebody else’s. The story of the Tower of Babel teaches us two things:

1) When people make up their mind to do something, they often succeed.

2) Succeeding doesn’t mean that you’re in the will of God. The word babel (confusion) means others can think you’re right, yet you’re wrong.

You ask, ‘But isn’t it okay to make plans and set goals?’ Yes, but your plans and goals should come out of a vision that God has given you. When Paul said, ‘I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision,’ (Acts 26:19 KJV) he meant that there’s only one acceptable response to God’s plan – obedience! Partial obedience, selective obedience, or delayed obedience are still disobedience. William Carey, who is considered the father of modern missions, gave up comfort and fortune to go to India and introduce the gospel. One of his more memorable quotes is: ‘Attempt great things for God, expect great things from God!’ But you can only say that with confidence when you know what God has called you to do. What He ordains, He sustains! When you set your own goals you lack a heart-deep confidence that God is doing the work, so you wear yourself out thinking it’s all up to you. However, when you know God has given you a vision for your life, you trust Him, even when you can’t see any way to bring it to pass.
Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2023
Jesus is coming back again!

Fri, 27 Oct 2023

‘Come, Lord Jesus!’ Revelation 22:20

The last promise and prayer in the Bible is, ‘He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!’ (Rev 22:20 NKJV) Revelation 22:20 And the last major prophecy concerning Christ’s return was fulfilled in 1948 when the nation of Israel was reborn (see Amos 9:14). Since then, the clock of Bible prophecy has been ticking and the countdown is on. Cynics and critics sometimes say, ‘Christians have been telling us for hundreds of years that Jesus will return, but it hasn’t happened.’ That is additional proof of Christ’s return. ‘In the last days scoffers … will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same” … But you must not forget … A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise … No, he is being patient … He does not want anyone to be destroyed but wants everyone to repent. But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment. Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live, looking forward to the day of God and hurrying it along … But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth he has promised, a world filled with God’s righteousness’ (2 Peter 3:3-4, 8-13 NLT). Jesus is coming back again – be sure you’re ready.
Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 9:57am On Nov 02, 2023
... he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. Matthew 23:12

In almost every instance in the Bible, as well as in life, pride is associated with failure, not success. We hear a great deal about the inferiority complex, but the superiority complex of pride is seldom spoken of. It was pride that caused the fall of Lucifer, and he became Satan, the devil. It was pride that led King Saul down to a shameful and untimely death. It was pride that caused Peter to deny his Lord.

The greatest act of humility in the history of the universe was when Jesus Christ stooped to die on the cross of Calvary. And before any man can get to heaven, he must kneel at the foot of the cross and acknowledge that he is a sinner, that he has broken the Ten Commandments of God, and that he needs the grace of God in Christ. No man can come proudly to the Savior.

PRAYER
Lord Jesus, You suffered such humiliation and pain for me on the cross. I ask You, humbly, to forgive my pride and errant ways that nailed You there

Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
The Lord is my light and my salvation ... Psalm 27:1

Under the picture of Peter Milne, hanging in the church he founded on the little New Hebrides Island of Nguna, these words are found: “When he came, there was no light. When he died, there was no darkness.” When Christ came into the world, there was no light. Matthew (quoting Isaiah) said of Him, “The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up” (Matthew 4:16). Harry Lauder once said that during his boyhood, he could tell where the lamplighter was “by the trail of light he left behind him.” Christ was the heavenly Lamplighter. Everywhere He went, the midnight gloom of sin and despair disappeared before Him.

PRAYER
My heart and soul praise You, my risen Redeemer, for the light that pervades the deepest gloom and transforms our lives with Your love.

Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
God is Good
Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
Repent now before it is too late
Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
I [have] raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee ...
Romans 9:17

Walter Knight tells the story about a little boy who had recently received Christ. “Daddy, how can I believe in the Holy Spirit when I have never seen Him?” asked Jim. “I’ll show you how,” said his father, who was an electrician. Later Jim went with his father to the power plant where he was shown the generators. “This is where the power comes from to heat our stove and to give us light. We cannot see the power, but it is in that machine and in the power lines,” said the father. “I believe in electricity,” said Jim. “Of course you do,” said his father, “but you don’t believe in it because you see it. You believe in it because you see what it can do. Likewise, you can believe in the Holy Spirit because you can see what He does in people’s lives when they are surrendered to Christ and possess His power.”

PRAYER
Make my heart completely devoid of self so that it can be filled with Your Spirit, Lord.

Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Worthy is the Lamb ... to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.
Revelation 5:12

H.G. Wells wrote, “CHRIST Is The Most Unique Person of History. No man can write a history of the human race without giving first and foremost Place to the Penniless Teacher of Nazareth.” Rabbi Stephen Wise said concerning JESUS, “You will find that HE Is Divinely Human. It is no mean Joy to us of the house of Israel to recognize, to honor and to cherish among our brethren, JESUS The Jew, who has influenced the world more than any other man.” This person called JESUS Lived on earth for only 33 years. HE never Traveled more than 100 miles from HIS Home. Yet Charles Lamb was right in saying, “If all the illustrious men of history were gathered together and Shakespeare should enter their presence, they would rise to do him honor; but if JESUS CHRIST should come in, they would fall down and worship HIM.”

PRAYER
Loving Lord Jesus, I would honor You this day and evermorein adoration I worship You, my Savior and my Lord.

Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 10:50am On Jan 03
Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? John 11:40

If you are a young man or young woman hooked on dissent or despair, ready to split, then lend me your attention. My answer concerns your dreams, and the element in your make-up called “Faith.” All that GOD requires of anyone in taking his first step toward HIM and toward total self-fulfillment is Faith—Faith in HIS WORD, that teaches that GOD Loves you and that you were alienated from HIM by sin, that JESUS CHRIST Died on the cross for you, that when you make a personal surrender to HIM as LORD and SAVIOR, HE can transform you from the inside out.

PRAYER
Your Word, heavenly Father, brings me hope and redemption through Jesus Christthrusts through the despondencies of life and says You love me

Re: Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! by Queenttoast01: 9:40am On Jan 04
You shall love the LORD your God with all your … mind.’ Mark 12:30

God has created us with the capacity to keep learning until the day we die, which is something we shouldn’t take for granted. The average brain weighs approximately three pounds, yet neurologists approximate that we have the ability to learn something new every second of every minute of every hour of every day until the day we die. Awesome, right? But it’s more than that. It’s an awesome obligation. Learning isn’t an indulgence; it’s a stewardship matter. Jesus said, ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ (Mark 12:30 NKJV) It’s impossible to determine the percentage of our minds we use, but all of us have untapped potential. Your imagination is capable of considerably more than you can dream. Yet somewhere along the way, most of us stop living out of imagination and start living out of memory. We stop designing the future and start copying the past. And that is the day we cease living and begin dying. Why? Because we stop educating ourselves. Loving God with all your mind requires maximising your mind by learning as much as possible about as much as possible. Reconcile yourself with the reality that God is not an object of comprehension as much as He is a source of wonder. And that sacred sense of wonder ignites a holy curiosity to keep learning more about the Creator and His creation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Teleportation, Psychokinesis, Etc Ontologically Possible, Spiritually / Not? / You Can't Lose Your Salvation / Reasons Catholics Cover The Crucifixes And Statues With Purple Durin Passiontide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.