Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. (1934 Views)

Peter Obi's Conversation And The Telecommunication Law On Privacy / Northerners Translate Leaked Peter Obi's Conversation With Oyedepo Into Hausa / LP Spokesman Confirms Leaked Obi Conversation With Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by richmond500: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2023
Obi called Oyedepo and told him that 2023 election is a religious war, he wanted Oyedepo to support him because he believes he is doing Christian's a favour by contesting and he is fighting for christians interest

Oyedepo on the other hand told Obi that nobody is doing anyone a favour by contesting because everyone has equal stake in Nigeria.

This the difference between a real Christian and a con artist who wants to use church for his selfish interest.

Oyedepo may not support Tinubu but he has a brain to think and cannot be brainwashed like some other people.

Obi even recorded the audio from the beginning, if the discussion had said something different, Obi would have used it against the man of God, that man is a snake

5 Likes

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by peter0071(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2023
even na child knows a doctored tape.... those wailing can use this s evidence in court naaaa

13 Likes

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by Christistruth03: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2023
peter0071:
even na child knows a doctored tape.... those wailing can use this s evidence in court naaaa

It has been tested using Deepware software

It is genuine and not fake

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by peter0071(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2023
then let it be used as evidence in court.....

simple
Christistruth03:

It has been tested using Deepware software

It is genuine and not fake

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by DesChyko: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2023
All because of 5,430 naira ๐Ÿฅฒ

Keyamo said this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0NPolC76Dk

And since then, the machine has been churning non-stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by VinnyBaba: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2023
APC and their Desperation/LIES is funny tho. sad

Instead of them to focus on their INEC presidential S-elect,
They are dissipating their Weak energy on Peter Obi.
Thereby making Peter Obi POPULAR more than Ever! cool

Very Mumu Pple. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by richmond500: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

APC and their Desperation/LIES is funny tho. sad

Instead of them to focus on their INEC presidential S-elect,
They are dissipating their Weak energy on Peter Obi.
Thereby making Peter Obi POPULAR more than Ever! cool

Very Mumu Pple. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
his popularity did not show on election day. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by Landowner101(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2023
If you don't like the conversation, please go to court. Stale propaganda.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by yarimo(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2023
After obi bribe a whole Christian association of Nigeria CAN for endorsement, yet he wants pastor's to rigg for him

1 Like

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2023
peter0071:

Why did you conclude the tape was doctored. Did you find the conversation between Obi and Oyedepo very embarrassing? You are not alone if you did. The content of that audio file is salacious. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by Flier: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:
Obi called Oyedepo and told him that 2023 election is a religious war, he wanted Oyedepo to support him because he believes he is doing Christian's a favour by contesting and he is fighting for christians interest

Oyedepo on the other hand told Obi that nobody is doing anyone a favour by contesting because everyone has equal stake in Nigeria.

This the difference between a real Christian and a con artist who wants to use church for his selfish interest.

Oyedepo may not support Tinubu but he has a brain to think and cannot be brainwashed like some other people
Oyedepo is a culprit,do you listen to the part where Oyedepo said he would now target Kogi,Niger and middle belt? Is Oyedepo a member of the campaign team ?

2 Likes

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by peter0071(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2023
the Peter Obi actor needs an Oscar award... He tried to copy mimic the voice sha
Volksfuhrer:

Why did you conclude the tape was doctored. Did the you find the conversation between Obi and Oyedepo very embarrassing? Yourself are not alone if you did. The content of that audio file is salacious. grin

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by Flier: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2023
peter0071:
the Peter Obi actor needs an Oscar award... He tried to copy mimic the voice sha
Dont be a complete mumu,it has been confirmed by LP campaign manager that itโ€™s indeed real.

2 Likes

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by VinnyBaba: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:
his popularity did not show on election day. grin

Lolss, cheesy

So Obi is Not Popular despite winning 12 states (+FCT and Aso Rock) even with Heavy INEC rigging,

your Head correct so? ๐Ÿ˜
Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by VinnyBaba: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2023
Flier:
Dont be a complete mumu,it has been confirmed by LP campaign manager that itโ€™s indeed real.

Bro, Words of Barr. Kenneth Okonkwo can NOT be taken as the truth. sad

He is still Inexperienced in the Dirty game of Naija Politics.
He is a Newbie, Ok? ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2023
peter0071:

For someone who wants to be President, Obi's performance on the tape was obscene.

3 Likes

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by richmond500: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss, cheesy

So Obi is Not Popular despite winning 12 states (+FCT and Aso Rock) even with Heavy INEC rigging,

your Head correct so? ๐Ÿ˜
ya, he was so popular he couldn't get the 25% in 24 states.
He was extremely popular, he came 3rd in the election that was supposed to be a 3 man race.

2 Likes

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by peter0071(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2023
read the comment of the Campaign manager.. and stop flying your ignorance anyhow

Flier:
Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by richmond500: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2023
Flier:
Oyedepo is a culprit,do you listen to the part where Oyedepo said he would now target Kogi,Niger and middle belt? Is Oyedepo a member of the campaign team ?
Oyedepo didn't do wrong in that audio.

Obi even recorded the audio, if the discussion had gone badz he would have used it against the man of God, Obi is snake
Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by Godwin4444: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
peter0071:
read the comment of the Campaign manager.. and stop flying your ignorance anyhow

this is d same way u igbos followed nnamdi kanu blindly without using your sense till u end in d ditch

Oyedepo have admitted it n said it was just an everyday conversation but here u are changing narrative

Y must u igbos have messiah complex mentality

Anyone u support can never do wrong n when he makes mistakes instead of telling him he make mistakes u must change d narrative

Obi said it , itโ€™s no big deal but trying to change d narrative is annoying

1 Like

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
If you are a Christian and you live in the core north, you will agree that Obi was right when he said it's a religious warfare. It has been like that since 2015 elections. I almost lost my life travelling the day Jonathan was declared winner in 2011, because there was anger on the streets that a southern Christian, a minority, won. Southerners were attacked on a major highway if not for swift response of the military. And it was so bad that Suya sellers and Mallams with shops, for several months later, say things to us, indicating their bitterness.
Many Christians in the south think Nigeria is a secular state and try to be objective. They don't know anything.

richmond500:
Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by Vyzz: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:

Oyedepo may not support Tinubu but he has a brain to think and cannot be brainwashed like some other people.

Obi even recorded the audio from the beginning, if the discussion had said something different, Obi would have used it against the man of God, that man is a snake

Trash ๐Ÿšฎ
Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by richmond500: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
crows2ravens:
If you are a Christian and you live in the core north, you will agree that Obi was right when he said it's a religious warfare. It has been like that since 2015 elections. I almost lost my life travelling the day Jonathan was declared winner in 2011, because there was anger on the streets that a southern Christian, a minority, won. Southerners were attacked on a major highway if not for swift response of the military. And it was so bad that Suya sellers and Mallams with shops, for several months later, say things to us, indicating their bitterness.
Many Christians in the south think Nigeria is a secular state and try to be objective. They don't know anything.

we need a leader who will end the religious fight in Nigeria and not someone who promotes it, just like Oyedepo said "everyone has an equal stake in Nigeria"
We do not need a Muslim bigot or a Christian bigot, what we need right now is a president who will make all of us feel that we are home.

We do not want another Buhari

1 Like

Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:
ya, he was so popular he couldn't get the 25% in 24 states.
He was extremely popular, he came 3rd in the election that was supposed to be a 3 man race.
Tinubu win not win one state if he contests in LP
Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by richmond500: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu win not win one state if he contests in LP
that is your imagination.
But let me bring you back to reality that Tinubu is ur next president come may 29
Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:
that is your imagination.
But let me bring you back to reality that Tinubu is ur next president come may 29
For few months until the real President gets back his mandate
Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by richmond500: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
For few months until the real President gets back his mandate
that is still part of your imagination.
Reality is that Tinubu is the president elect grin
Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:
we need a leader who will end the religious fight in Nigeria and not someone who promotes it, just like Oyedepo said "everyone has an equal stake in Nigeria"
We do not need a Muslim bigot or a Christian bigot, what we need right now is a president who will make all of us feel that we are home.

We do not want another Buhari

And that is neither Obi, nor Tinubu.
We are a sensitive people in Nigeria, so a leader that wants to end religious fight must show he is unbiased. Obi failed based on that audio, Tinubu and APC failed based on Muslim-muslim ticket. Only Atiku we can't say now, but at least there were indications he opposed Sharia, though he is a Muslim.
Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by peter0071(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
wailer spotted
Godwin4444:
this is d same way u igbos followed nnamdi kanu blindly without using your sense till u end in d ditch

Oyedepo have admitted it n said it was just an everyday conversation but here u are changing narrative

Y must u igbos have messiah complex mentality

Anyone u support can never do wrong n when he makes mistakes instead of telling him he make mistakes u must change d narrative

Obi said it , itโ€™s no big deal but trying to change d narrative is annoying
Re: My Take From Oyedepo And Obi Conversation. by peter0071(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
wailer spotted... keep living in ignorance while others have moved far ahead.
Exclusive101:
Your Igbo soul deserved to be stoned for claiming what we all know to be true as fake.

Your miserable can query how I know you are Igbo n probably claim you are from hellfire instead of Alaigbo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scores Killed As Fighting Continues Non Stop In Kogi State / Peter Obi Wasn't Even Called As Part Of Dignitaries To Tour The Dangote Refiner / Two Months On, Yar Adua Is Confused, Yet To Make A Single Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.