Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Name 1 Thing God Did For You And Tell Us How You Feel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Name 1 Thing God Did For You And Tell Us How You Feel (131 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / What Is The Hardest Thing God Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name 1 Thing God Did For You And Tell Us How You Feel by Brainmytool: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2023
As the topic implies, name just one thing God has done for you and how you feel about it.

Also remember to drop a Physical proof or any other verifiable proof that it was God that did it for you.

Belows things are not testimonies of God's deed for christians as it is general with everybody
1. Being alive today. Native doctors are alive as well as politicians.
2. Being healthy and other health related testimonies.
3. Being successful as many non christians are successful.
4. Married, happy or sad.

Give ur testimony and a proof God did it for you.

HAPPY SUNDAY ALL
Re: Name 1 Thing God Did For You And Tell Us How You Feel by kelechi50: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2023
Great is his faithfulness upon my life

I don't know how many to count out of his abundant blessings.
Re: Name 1 Thing God Did For You And Tell Us How You Feel by Brainmytool: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2023
kelechi50:
Great is his faithfulness upon my life

I don't know how many to count out of his abundant blessings.

Be proud of God and state just one of his blessings and give a proof the blessing was from God.
Re: Name 1 Thing God Did For You And Tell Us How You Feel by AnyanwuSilas: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2023
God has done nothing for me,
Re: Name 1 Thing God Did For You And Tell Us How You Feel by Brainmytool: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
God has done nothing for me,
ok o

(1) (Reply)

Most Important Thing To Focus Your Wisdom Into... / Pls Help; Important Of Computer In Pastorial Ministery / John 3:16... Most Popular Bible Verse Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.