Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria (4069 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Adeleke Was Robbed, Nigeria Is Finished – Fani Kayode Declares / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by gsmphoneseller: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:

Fabricated? Something confirmed by Kenneth Okonkwo

The Keneth Okonkwo from Osun State?

It was only confirmed by Yoriba version of Keneth Okonkwo.

Una go tire.

Peter Obi has gone to court and idiots are crying.
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by gsmphoneseller: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Those that stole Peter Obi mandate must return it.

They must vomit it by fire.
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by tinsel: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
udeh3:

Where and how... Tell us
You guys never tired of lying?
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by History555: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:
Since yesterday, I felt only pity for Obi after listening to his audio clip with Oyedepo. The desperation in the audio is shameful. He lost hope of even winning the election before the actual voting started.
Obi is a dangerous man. He wants to destroy Nigeria with his ambition. DSS needs to follow this man more closely otherwise Obi and his supporters will plunge Nigeria into a religious war. He campaigned for the most divisive and dangerous campaign in the history of Nigeria. But God had exposed him for whom he is really. Nigerians, are not in a better position to judge this dangerous and humiliated man.

Eya sorry. U are pity a billionaire, largest shareholder in fidelity. Sorry o mr pity
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

I am not interested in that discussion bro.

Respect my stand

What about the one with the CJN as released by same people's Gazette? Are you interested? May we not Labour in vain
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by Monogamy: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Benwallt:

What about the one with the CJN as released by same people's Gazette? Are you interested? May we not Labour in vain

I don't oppose what I support. The CJN photo was weeks before it was released
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:
Since yesterday, I felt only pity for Obi after listening to his audio clip with Oyedepo. The desperation in the audio is shameful. He lost hope of even winning the election before the actual voting started.
Obi is a dangerous man. He wants to destroy Nigeria with his ambition. DSS needs to follow this man more closely otherwise Obi and his supporters will plunge Nigeria into a religious war. He campaigned for the most divisive and dangerous campaign in the history of Nigeria. But God had exposed him for whom he is really. Nigerians, are not in a better position to judge this dangerous and humiliated man.

Why does stupidity grow Supreme in your lineage?

What's there in asking an Influencial man of God to help you canvass voters?

Is Peter Obi the first to?

Didn't APC visit fr Mbaka, and Adeboye In 2015 to help them canvas Christian votes?
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by DGOODLYF: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obi was a formal gov,...former bank md...A billionaire....And you say its finished for him....
Plsss when e go start for you ?
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by PapaHadum: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:

Emi lokan is not desperation?

Snatch it, grab it and run with it is not desperation?

Ode!
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by Nightwolf1: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:

Thîefnubu dogs are concerned about Peter Obi but Thîefnubu himself started religious division in Nigeria by choosing a Muslim as himself. That alone is a war against Christians in Nigeria.
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by DGOODLYF: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
I dont understand this Apc ppl...a court process is not stopping the swearing in of d new govt....Obi had lost...he went to court which is normal...
Whats all dis propaganda for...My problem with all dis the govt is failing already cos instead to prepare on how they will move d country forward....They will b shouting Obi dis and dat 4 d next 4 yrs without doing anything
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by Shokoloko(f): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:
If this audio was real and not doctored, APC would have used it DURING campaigns and BEFORE elections.
If true, this is a good material against Obi, why was it not used during campaigns
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by PerfectMan24: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Pls someone should summarize the tape for me here. I don't have data.
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by Oscarhakx: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omo the kind lie wey una dey lie for this forum eh. Una go just carry story, turn am upside down. Tufiakwa!
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by Oscarhakx: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=Monogamy post=122238328]
No but people of other regions can never allow that to stand
Anything goes in SE. What's the meaning of UGM and their aims?
Why are illiterate kids locking their grandpa and grandma at home every Monday?
Anything/everything goes in the land of rising
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by dozeth: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Check if this tweet is real

Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by Oscarhakx: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

Anything/everything goes in the land of rising sun

Why is it always challenging to you people to take responsibility for your poor actions?
so action taken by the fed in conjuncture with supreme court, which is like the last result is now the fault of the people. What do you want them to do next? Protest? So they can use them for target practice. Them you will creating threads on nairaland to mock and laugh at them. Bleep outta here with your bigotted state of mind
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by Oscarhakx: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

Yeah varies cos it was allowed by the same SE people. Is Gov Uzodinma from Borno state?

this guy is a fucking idiot. You need not to be replied
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by naijapips04: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:
OP, Lolss@you..

You are a funny Mofo. cheesy

It is Finished for Obi, Yet you create a Thread (And will still create more) about him? shocked 😏

We will continue to Talk about Obi, till he Ascends his Throne@Aso Rock, Soon. 😎

The only thing obi is ascending is Margaret's juicy behind...and maybe yours too.
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by Popeonah(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:
You really believe that's audio...?
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by Irupetepete: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:
I am actually not even interested in the leaked audio tape cos it could be fabricated but why on earth is a third candidate with no 25% spread making noise like this..

Obi has already erased any opportunity of him becoming Nigeria president with his desperation
it is over a month and you people never stopped crying

Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by Lamanii22(f): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
What was even said in the audio?
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by freddie009(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ogene001:
Consolations is allowed, after much much, a court case is waiting for Tinubu. Despite running away to avoid being served, another Court ruled that he should be served through APC. That's the Koko at this juncture not your leaked audio and your personal feelings towards opponents

He didn't say anything wrong on the leaked tape, "religious war" isn't as bad as people make it look.

Tinubu has done far worse, compare to leak tape
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by Eniitankorede: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:

Thank God we dodged a bullet in Nigeria. Obi is worse than a bullet, he is a bomb, an cancer.
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by RighChannel: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:

It is finish for you and your generation
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by tinsel: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Popeonah:

You really believe that's audio...?
Stop. The audio is Obi
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Is this all you got on Obi? That means he is as clean as a whistle!
tinsel:
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by lyfavour: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
tinsel:
No, it is finished you and your entire generation. Nonsense. No amount of propaganda would make us lovers of Peter Obi change our mind and choose your agbado thiefing master. God forbid
Re: It Is Finished For Obi In Nigeria by abdul23(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
So with all the evils bedeviling this nation and all the past evils that had taken place. So We should be more concerned about Obi's conversations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria At 50: No Cause For Celebration — Soyinka / Fashola Blasts TAN, Says Jonathan Govt Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians / Don’t Blame Nigerian Soldiers For Boko Haram – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.