Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria (272 Views)

If You End Up In Hell Fire, Who Would You Blame? / If You Miss HEAVEN, Who Will You Blame? / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Brainmytool: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Will you blame God for creating you and putting you in Nigeria or blame yourself?

If you had the chance to choose will you ever choose Nigeria again?
Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Lemos14: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:
Will you blame God for creating you and putting you in Nigeria or blame yourself?

First of all it's your parents that are responsible for where you're born not God but where you're born cant stop you from fulfilling your destiny

Second of all every country has their own problems ..I may be ashamed of nigerias embarrassment...but if I could choose again I will still be a Nigerian abeg...the level of comedy in this country is second to none cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Brainmytool: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2023
Lemos14:

First of all it's your parents that are responsible for where you're born not God but where you're born cant stop you from fulfilling your destiny

Second of all every country has their own problems ..I may be ashamed of nigerias embarrassment...but if I could choose again I will still be a Nigerian abeg...the level of comedy in this country is second to none cheesy

Lolzz

So i should blame my parents for being a Nigerian and not God that put me in the Belly?

Naija funny die no be lie but ah can never be a Nigerian again if given an option.
Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Lemos14: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:

Lolzz

So i should blame my parents for being a Nigerian and not God that put me in the Belly?

Naija funny die no be lie but ah can never be a Nigerian again if given an option.

Yes your parents are responsible because God won't tell people where or where not to have sex...your mom may have decided to travel abroad while pregnant and deliver you in the UK God has no hand in that
Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by advanceDNA: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:

We all chose to come to earth and the location......we have just forgotten.....

Evidence is free will.... grin
Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Brainmytool: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lemos14:

Yes your parents are responsible because God won't tell people where or where not to have sex...your mom may have decided to travel abroad while pregnant and deliver you in the UK God has no hand in that

This guy is a comedian grin

So is it God that decides ur Destiny or ur parents?
Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Brainmytool: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

We all chose to come to earth and the location......we have just forgotten.....

Evidence is free will.... grin

Correct!!!
Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Lemos14: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:

This guy is a comedian grin

So is it God that decides ur Destiny or ur parents?

You're beginning ask dumb questions..

The famous Nikola Tesla was a born Serbian and then moved to the United states to apply his God given gifts...did he allow where he was born by his parents to stop achieving his dreams?

Allow your parents to decide your destiny if you like...I'm most likely even quoting a kid self
Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Brainmytool: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lemos14:

You're beginning ask dumb questions..

The famous Nikola Tesla was a born Serbian and then moved to the United states to apply his God given gifts...did he allow where he was born by his parents to stop achieving his dreams?

Allow your parents to decide your destiny if you like...I'm most likely even quoting a kid self

You are the one that sounds unstable.

You were destined to be a nigerian before ur birth. Now who destined you to be a Nigerian. Your parents or God?

Is very simple to understand and answer. Did ur parents know u before ur birth? A resounding NO. But God did know u before u were put in your mothers belly. Who put you in a Nigerian woman's belly? And you are telling ur parents decided for you an unknown being to be a Nigerian.
Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Lemos14: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:

You are the one that sounds unstable.

You were destined to be a nigerian before ur birth. Now who destined you to be a Nigerian. Your parents or God?

Is very simple to understand and answer. Did ur parents know u before ur birth? A resounding NO. But God did know u before u were put in your mothers belly. Who put you in a Nigerian woman's belly? And you are telling ur parents decided for you an unknown being to be a Nigerian.

Even if your parents decided to birth you abroad...it wont change the fact that you're a Nigerian that has dual citizenship because obviously your parents are Nigerians so what is the point of your argument? Location?
Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Brainmytool: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lemos14:

Even if your parents decided to birth you abroad...it wont change the fact that you're a Nigerian that has dual citizenship because obviously your parents are Nigerians so what is the point of your argument? Location?

Yes LOCATION and IDENTITY
Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Lemos14: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brainmytool:

Yes LOCATION and IDENTITY

You either have two options

1) go and beat your parents for birthing you in Nigeria or

2) emigrate to another country and naturalize there because your rantings wont change your current situation
Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Brainmytool: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lemos14:

You either have two options

1) go and beat your parents for birthing you in Nigeria or

2) emigrate to another country and naturalize there because your rantings wont change your current situation

Lolz
So make i beat up my mama and papa wey born as a Nigerian grin
this guy dey craze oh.

No 2 is the only way out sha.
Re: Will You Blame God For Ending Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 03, 2023
The most important thing in life is, to know Gods plan for your life. We are all sent here on a mission... Knowing yours is very important.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christian Hate Each Other So Much? / HUDAN WA BUSHRAH Monthly Lecture And Question & Answer - Dr. Sharafudeen Gbadebo / Philip Daughters: How Many Children Of Pastors In This Era Are Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.