Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri (28130 Views)

Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star / Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Slimtuns(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2023
This Reno na Savage... What do you mean he'll be saying "yes daddy" to bandits? That's cruel šŸ˜‚
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by samsard(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2023
pquaver:

No matter the call security agencies can. Eavesdrop if the want.. No be network u go use? U want to build ur own network provider?
They don't have access to end to end encrypted voice calls over internet on some apps.
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by detectivejones: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2023
plessis:
Is it that reno is not sensible enough to know that this tweets will be used against him at some important moment in his life in the nearest future?
Yes Daddy
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by sukkot: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2023
Spandau:

So what was the content?šŸ˜‰
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by bishopandy(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2023
If only you know how depressed you are. Orphanage people chop pass you. Be prepared for a stressful week because you will suffer the consequences of your hypocrisy and bigotry.
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by pquaver(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2023
samsard:
They don't have access to end to end encrypted voice calls over internet on some apps.

But for some like NIA, Military might deciphering and decrypting equipment..
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by samsard(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2023
pquaver:

But for some like NIA, Military might deciphering and decrypting equipment..
Nah. They'd most likely need the platform to give them a backdoor into the system. They simply don't have access. The FBI was pissed for example when Apple implemented end to end encryption on iCloud. In some countries like Brazil the courts weren't happy that the government didn't have access to WhatsApp messages and calls.
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by okuta007: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Dindondin:

You are 100% correct with the religious association of those mentioned.
So what's the solution?
How do we make Christian voices to be heard?
How do the body of Christ unite without insulting each other. Know that Igbos are being accused of too much braggadocio. How can they humble themselves to be seen by Christians from other tribes that they are for good and southern unity with genuineness?

oga na grammar u dey speak so - christians are not united because of their ego and tribal loyalty - in 2027 let PDP choose a christian / christian ticket and see if their convoy will not be attacked in the north with innocent lives lost for nothing - letā€™s see if any Emir in the north will allow them their christian/ christian campaign to visit them in the palace - letā€™s see if they will win one single state in the core north, letā€™s see if churches will not be set on fire hundreds of christians massacred within a week

what has happened with this Tinubu ticket and the potential of disinviting Nigeria and Nigerians is one mistake too much to bear - it is going to embolden Islamic radicalism and persecution of christians all over Nigeria and ona go hear wheeeeen very soon

Islamization may not be the official state policy but you will soon start feeling it that if you are not a muslim in Nigeria you are a second class citizen and you do not matter - nobody go tell you - you will feel it more even more than during Buhari regime.

enuff said
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by incentive: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks even to his fellow Yorubas, defending Ondo Church massacre as just ordinary attack just because he want core Northern Muslims to vote for him, and it is very okay to APC supporters of evil and some so called lily livered Nigerian Christians who don't know their faith.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so called leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, Bishop Oyedepo even said in the so called call that all Nigerians have equal stake in Nigeria and that a sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria, so you see, where is the lie in what Oyedepo or Obi allegedly said if we assume to call to be real?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria.
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Dindondin(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2023
okuta007:

oga na grammar u dey speak so - christians are not united because of their ego and tribal loyalty - in 2027 let PDP choose a christian / christian ticket and see if their convoy will not be attacked in the north with innocent lives lost for nothing - letā€™s see if any Emir in the north will allow them their christian/ christian campaign to visit them in the palace - letā€™s see if they will win one single state in the core north, letā€™s see if churches will not be set on fire hundreds of christians massacred within a week

what has happened with this Tinubu ticket and the potential of disinviting Nigeria and Nigerians is one mistake too much to bear - it is going to embolden Islamic radicalism and persecution of christians all over Nigeria and ona go hear wheeeeen very soon

Islamization may not be the official state policy but you will soon start feeling it that if you are jot a muslim in Nigeria you are a second class citizen and you do not matter - nobody go tell you - you will feel it more even more than during Buhari government

enuff said
I am aware of Islamic radicalism.
Let anyone field Christian Christian in 2027. It ll win decisively especially when they chose credible candidates. Let any radical emir or any idiot in the north make noise. It's just dust.
Christian Christian can fly too. Stop creating fear that has not existed.
Tinubu would have won if he used Muslim Christian. You guys just don't know how to play politics. I v said it several times that you don't sell LP with braggadocio.
This is what's presently happening.
When Sanwoolu was begging for votes, all of una dey make fun of him. GRV was condemning his govt making vague promises instead of begging too.
Yes, you beg for votes.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by wale8486: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Mad people everywhere in this country

Fake audio. They didn't consider that PO was suppose to be in Agulu where he voted.

u are absolutely correct DADDY
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by pquaver(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2023
samsard:
Nah. They'd most likely need the platform to give them a backdoor into the system. They simply don't have access. The FBI was pissed for example when Apple implemented end to end encryption on iCloud. In some countries like Brazil the courts weren't happy that the government didn't have access to WhatsApp messages and calls.

Ahh ok.. Good.. I hope so in Nigeria cos i dont trust.. The platform as u said might give in Nigeria.. Cos here government power is much onlise us.. But i hope it is as u said.. Thanks for d update.. Have a lovely day ahead
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Liballo: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
sukkot:
Enlighten me about this entity called ā€œKarmaā€. grin
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by sukkot: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Liballo:

Enlighten me about this entity called ā€œKarmaā€. grin
oh it's nothing heavy bro. You receive whatever you do in equal measures in next lifetime . And the universe is no respecter of persons . So if you want a good life you have to be good. And if your life is looking anyhow now it's because you were a bad person in previous life wink

2 Likes

Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Liballo: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
sukkot:
oh it's nothing heavy bro. You receive whatever you do in equal measures in next lifetime . And the universe is no respecter of persons . So if you want a good life you have to be good. And if your life is looking anyhow now it's because you were a bad person in previous life wink
I think sometimes, it also affects peopleā€™s current lives. It doesnā€™t usually wait till next life. And btw, Iā€™m a very good person. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by sukkot: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Liballo:

I think sometimes, it also affects peopleā€™s current lives. It doesnā€™t usually wait till next life. And btw, Iā€™m a very good person. grin
its veerryy important wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Ogaonos: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dindondin:

APC won't capitalize on anti Igbo or interim govt if Igbos had received brains. Iwuanyanwu and fake Eze of Ajao Estate weren't bribed to say jargons. Out of the abundance of their hearts, their mouth speaketh. You guys shot yourselves on the foot. I m here to suggest realistic solutions. LP played into the hands of APC. You can't take in govt in a face me I face you battle.
You said I was following ENDSARS on Nairaland. šŸ¤£
That if I followed it on Twitter, it ll be different.
Ok Mr, I followed it live. It's better than that of twitter. Don't think you are the only one that knows how to fight for betterment of Nigeria. It's done with wisdom. You said if they kill my sister won't I fight?
My sister won't go and protest after the president has addressed the nation on the issue. What led to massacre at Lekki was failure of people to leave the scene. People like us talked that they can suspend the protest and allow the police reforms to materialise.
So if it wasn't hijacked, who elongated the protest? Who were the destroyers of properties and those that looted the palace of Oba of Lagos?
Did he talk in favour of govt during ENDSARS? Why is he a target if not for the fact that some people had vendetta against him when he supported Sanwoolu's election in 2019.
I repeat, ENDSARS was allowed to be wasted!
Those that died are now appearing to have died for nothing especially those lost souls at Lekki.
There's solution.
It's not by gburugburu nzogbu-nzogbu politics. It's by reasoning and demanding what's realistic in a holistic way. Not the politics of Igbos trying to outshine other tribes as if they know politics better cos I expect all south east stated to be like paradise.

You v the right to agree or disagree with me. But taking rash decisions also bring bloodied nose. You v seen it happen before!
u jux ranting about ibos(ibophobia) nd forget about d real issue .hw will tinubu pay off d huge debt of nigeria.insecurity (banditry,herdmen)nd d economy .because he was busy dancing during champaign
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Solofresh2: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
sukkot:
Can we redeem ourself of the little stealing we did while younger grin
Re: Obi Is A Simp Who Cry Like A Teenage Girl Dumped By Her Boyfriend - Omokri by Chrismania100: 1:02am On Apr 05, 2023
You are a thiefff cos even if he said it, I expected you to do your worst rather than crying like your friend who is hermaphrodite

N3TRAL:

All doubts regarding the authenticity of the telephone leak has been laid to rest. Kenneth Okonkwo, his spokesperson, affirmed it.

Bishop Oyedepo didn't deny it.

What's currently in contention is why Peter Obi saw the election as a religious war and the safety of our telephone privacy .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner / Najib Aminu Tambuwal Called To Bar (Photos) / Community Kicks As Retired DIG Occupies DPOā€™s Lodge For 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.