Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Name Me One Great Muslim Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Me One Great Muslim Country (395 Views)

I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks / Egypt A Muslim Country Has Refused To Help Nigerian Muslims / Tinubu Nigeria Is not A Muslim Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Me One Great Muslim Country by GodinDaFlesh: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Even countries like UAE and Qatar have their wealth concentrated to a small elite few and are heavily dependent on oil. If Nigeria is going to be great we need Christian Igbos, Yorubas and minority groups teaming up to save it.
Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by BentizilL: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Qatar
UAE

Just to mention few...

Name one great Christian country?..
Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by mrvitalis(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
BentizilL:
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Qatar
UAE

Just to mention few...

USA, Brazil, Mexico , Canada, Ireland , England, Australia,new Zeeland, .... Italy, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Russia ...u want more ?

1 Like

Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by funshint(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
GodinDaFlesh:
Even countries like UAE and Qatar have their wealth concentrated to a small elite few and are heavily dependent on oil. If Nigeria is going to be great we need Christian Igbos, Yorubas and minority groups teaming up to save it.
What of the muslim Igbos? If I say you're not well now... *I'm not abusing you o!
Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by TooMuchStuff: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
GodinDaFlesh:
Going through the whole Qur'an and Hadiths of the Prophet SAW its very obvious that wealth creation and sustainability of same was never any priorities of Islam. It's more of the religion of dominating others.
No one can outgrow the tenets of the religion you profess. Muslims World over are either surviving on natural extractive minerals like Oil and gas or suppressing those who have such in order to take them for free in addition to trading
Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by mployer(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
BentizilL:
Saudi Arabia
Iran
Qatar
UAE

Just to mention few...

Remove oil, these countries are nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by Dindondin(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
funshint:

What of the muslim Igbos? If I say you're not well now... *I'm not abusing you o!
No turn sm to religious bashing
Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by Monogamy: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
All this religion fanatics should go and rest
Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by Monogamy: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
mployer:

Remove oil, these countries are nothing.

Why should oil be removed?

You asked a question and the guy answered you.

Why shifting of goal post?

1 Like

Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by funshint(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dindondin:

No turn sm to religious bashing
But the thread has religious undertone
Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by AnyanwuSilas: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
No Muslim country is a member of the G7 or Bricks, they are just gas stations
Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by mployer(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

Why should oil be removed?

You asked a question and the guy answered you.

Why shifting of goal post?

Oil is just a natural resources that will soon be depleted or alternative found.

At some point in time, coal was hotcake.

Drilling and enjoying oil money doesn't make you great.

1 Like

Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by Monogamy: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
mployer:

Oil is just a natural resources that will soon be depleted or alternative found.

At some point in time, coal was hotcake. Drilling and enjoying oil money doesn't make you great.

As long as it's still available, na cool cash income

Usa as how prosperous they are, if you check their annual budget on defense, then you might need to ask them do they actually want peace in the world
Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by mployer(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

As long as it's still available, na cool cash income

It doesn't make a great country.

1 Like

Re: Name Me One Great Muslim Country by Monogamy: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
mployer:

It doesn't make a great country.

Too much income don't purge bro

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu On Vacation Before Inauguration / Withdraw Court Case, Align With Tinubu For New Nigeria – Nnamani Tells Obi / Was Orji Uzor Kalu The Best Governor In Nigeria 1999 To 2003 - Yes, It's A Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.