Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,349 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Should Christians Drink Alcohol?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christians Drink Alcohol?? (198 Views)

Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. / 75 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Christians Drink Alcohol?? by Josephlife(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
There has been a lot of misconception and arguments around this subject..

Should Christians drink alcohol?
What's your opinion as a believer

Here's my view on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6gM9Xf_6ys
Re: Should Christians Drink Alcohol?? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
There are many takes on this topic, but never ever listen to the take an APC supporter because their foundations are always compromised
Re: Should Christians Drink Alcohol?? by SHIVA001: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
I'm not A Believer, Im only A Realist. I dont believe that any God will punish me for drinking alcohol, But you loose your counciousness when you drink, If you can be very happy without being drunk, that alone is Intoxicationg.
Re: Should Christians Drink Alcohol?? by Josephlife(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
There are many takes on this topic, but never ever listen to the take an APC supporter because their foundations are always compromised
how do you mean sir?
Alcohol has nothing to do with politics
Re: Should Christians Drink Alcohol?? by leroi01(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
In life, moderation is everything.

However, our body is the temple of the spirit.

If you do or consume anything that could "harm " the body, best believe you are destroying the temple.

Alcohol not only clouds your senses but it relaxes inhibitions , while damaging your organs. So... is that good for you...for your temple?

Most crimes/sins are committed under the influence of alcohol and or other narcotics.

Answer me This, - why do we stop / restrict children from taking alcohol? If you can answer this question, you have your answer.
Re: Should Christians Drink Alcohol?? by Stawner16(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Jesus wouldn’t turn water to wine if it was a sin. Just drink in moderation. Drunkenness is the sin, not drinking wink

(1) (Reply)

Four Unusual Things About Unusual Dreams / See How The Serpent Got The Name "Satan" Or "Devil" / You Will Only Be Forgiven When You Have Truly Repented And Seek Forgiveness (ezr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.