Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? (659 Views)

Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? / If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). / Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by mommaJ(f): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hi guys!
I saw a lot of threads on similar topics but all are old. This period of cashless policy exposed more loopholes in our banking system. One thing I would like is to know by popular opinion, which one is ok.

That way I can make a better and informed decision when it comes to banking. I no wan see shege abeg.
Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by nifemi25(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
I think stanbic ibtc is still manageable

5 Likes

Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by NoToPile: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wema Bank, they surprised me this season.

6 Likes

Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Opay banking have been a saviour
Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by Oloki: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
NoToPile:

Very correct

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by Klass99(f): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by dollynnn(f): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Globus Bank

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by shortgun(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
It has to be Stanbic IBTC
They don't rob you of savings interest
They won't kill you with bank charges
"Card and monthly maintenance" fee is not in their dictionary.
They pay the best interest rate
Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Bank with lesser customers

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by Divoc19(f): 5:22am On Apr 03, 2023
FCMB and Opay for me

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2023
None

Remove your money from financial institutions and hold them .

They'll collapse one day with your money innit if you don't
Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by Mkelv0106(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2023
NoToPile:
Totally agree with you, they really surprised me

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by annayawchee: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Let me defend that useless first bank fess

Dem show me small shege but they still came through
Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
GTB. The worst banks in Nigeria are Access, Eco nd Zenith bank.
Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by Dogalmighty17: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
There's no lesser evil in Nigerian banking. Zenith had occupied all the slots in the list.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by Jesslove(f): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Power bank

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by Donpenny(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wema surpass all this banks with big big name i swear. Throughout those cash crunch period they keep giving their customers 20k over the counter daily and their app work seamlessly except only one monday morning like that. These are my experience with them as a customer. First bank still has alot of my unsuccessful debit transactions unresolved even till this moment . They dnt pick call you can't go to their branch and go in, all their channels non is responsive .
Re: Which Bank Would You Say Is The Lesser Evil In Nigeria Now? by Nazgul: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kuda...they never disappointed me throughout the naira crisis.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Hurt Yourself As A Man.. Learn From These Mistakes So Many Have Made / Good Partner Good Family; One Love / Wedding Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.