Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition (846 Views)

APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition / Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by arejibadz(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
with less than 15 days to go , what happpens if tinubu doesn't responds to the claims made by obi, what would be the next step
Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by kcnwaigbo: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
arejibadz:
with less than 15 days to go , what happpens if tinubu doesn't responds to the claims made by obi, what would be the next step
The courts will nullify his INEC selection

8 Likes

Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by DMerciful(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tinubu will be removed forever if he doesn't respond. The case will never get to Supreme Court
arejibadz:
Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by Massiveglory: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
arejibadz:

They are first responding online with fake propagandas. grin

Our eyes are safely awaiting the court proceedings. It promises to be fun filled and explosive .
The drug proceeds forfeiture will be so sweet .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by Monogamy: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Tinubu and APC will respond to the petition

They are busy preparing their affidavits

1 Like

Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by Emma513: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:
Tinubu and APC will respond to the petition

They are busy preparing their affidavits
TINUBU DON RUN!!! grin OBI IS COMING

2 Likes

Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by Monogamy: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Emma513:
SHUT UP TINUBU DON RUN!!! grin OBI IS COMING

Well if Obi is planning to have new kids, he is free to cum inside his wife

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by Emma513: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

Well if Obi is planning to have new kids, he is free to cum inside his wife
grin
I WANT TO ASK YOU ONE QUESTION. ARE YOU AN IDIOT...
Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by shanaka4u(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Why will he not respond to the petitions? Do you even know his legal team? A well prepared preliminary objection with a defence on merit will sink all the petitions you are relying on.

1 Like

Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by Monogamy: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Emma513:
I WANT TO ASK YOU ONE QUESTION. ARE YOU AN IDIOT...

No sir.

Are you?

1 Like

Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by ALTERNATEID: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
arejibadz:

Why exactly do you think Tinubu will not respond?

1 Like

Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by yarimo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
arejibadz:
Obi will have to call his daddy oyedepo the fake man of God and report TINUBU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by ganisucks(f): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
shanaka4u:
Why will he not respond to the petitions? Do you even know his legal team? A well prepared preliminary objection with a defence on merit will sink all the petitions you are relying on.

You don't know who you're dealing with. This whole thing is a show that was planned from the very beginning. Obi is your next president.

1 Like

Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by Emma513: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

No sir.
Are you?
NO, BUT STOP TALKING RUBBISH
Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by Monogamy: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Emma513:
NO, BUT STOP TALKING RUBBISH

Then you will have to wipe out my data or send virus to my gadgets cos that bitter truth wey una no wan hear yen, we go continue to dey feed una
Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by Emma513: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

Then you will have to wipe out my data or send virus to my gadgets cos that bitter truth wey una no wan hear yen, we go continue to dey feed una
I DONT BLAME YOU. I BLAME THOSE THAT UNITE THE SO CALL NIGERIA. IF YOU CAN SUPPORT A OLD SICK M-M TICKET DRUG DEALER TO RULE YOU, YOU CAN SUPPORT CRIMINAL. THAT IS WHY NIGERIA IS NOT MOVING FORWARD. AT OVER 60 YEARS. NIGERIA IS YET TO BUILD INFASTRUCTURE. INSECURITY.AND SO MANY PROBLEM I CANT MENTION. YOU ARE STILL PLAYING TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS GAME CALLING IT POLITICE. SHAME
Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by magoo10(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Instead of responding, heard he is planning to release another doctored sex video on peter obi

1 Like

Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by angelboy01(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
If he doesn't accept or answer to the petition Obi will automatically become the winner. The court will rule in his favor and he becomes the president.
Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by orisa37: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
TREAT OBI AS A FOOL.
Re: What Happen If Tinubu Doesn't Respond To Peter Obi's Petition by Ogene001: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Instead of responding to his court case he is busy with empty propaganda

(1) (Reply)

DSS Arrests A Popular Pastor Who Prophesied Against Tinubu’s Incoming Govt / From Twitter: Matters Arising On Festus Keyamo's Alleged Stash Of Funds / Tinubu Hit The Ground Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.