Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION (3919 Views)

Ganduje Should Concede Defeat And Congratulate Abba Gida Gov Elect / Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP / We Have Defeated Buhari, Hé Should Concede Defeat ~ PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Philgafauto: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Millimann:

You are talking nonsense.

Should we allow impunity to thrive?

In a backwater African country? Whate is Bola Tinubu and APC using to scatter Nigeria?

Is it not impunity? Keep waiting for the corrupt Supreme Court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by onumadu: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

You cannot do anything to him. Let us say the truth. You are not even in a position to do anything about the injustice meted on Peter Obi because, sadly, Igbos are terribly disorganised right now.

As long as you concentrate on trade, and emigrate out of igboland in your millions, the Hausas and yorubas will continue to have leverage over igbos in Nigeria.

Your salvation lies in a strong, semi-independent, peaceful and economically vibrant igboland.

That is the fact

So, now you are assuming that an alliance exists between "Hausa and Yoruba". lol
My friend, in Nigeria, what we have is an alliance of thieves who want to continue destroying Nigeria through theft. Quote me!

As for the Igbo, our salvation (and that of the majority of Nigerians who voted for change) lies in reclaiming our stolen mandate.
That mandate MUST be recovered. QED.

3 Likes

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by kcnwaigbo: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am afraid if he does not concede, he will be prosecuted after the Supreme Court throws the case out and Tinubu has been sworn in. Tinubu has not entered, he is lying against Petr Obi and the Nigerian Church and heating up the polity.

Do you know what he will do to Peter Obi after he is sworn in?

Like i said, Peter Obi won the election but he has been deprived of his mandate due to a number of unfortunate factors.
Peter Obi is not as cowardly or treacherous as you

6 Likes

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Philgafauto: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Peter Obi is not as cowardly or treacherous as you

Then he will be destroyed because there are no strong institutions to protect him against strong men like Bola Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Philgafauto: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
onumadu:

So, now you are assuming that an alliance exists between "Hausa and Yoruba". lol
My friend, in Nigeria, what we have is an alliance of thieves who want to continue destroying Nigeria through theft. Quote me!

As for the Igbo, our salvation (and that of the majority of Nigerians who voted for change) lies in reclaiming our stolen mandate.
That mandate MUST be recovered. QED.

From which national institution will you retrieve your mandate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Landowner101(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

Then he will be destroyed because there are no strong institutions to protect him against strong men like Bola Tinubu.
What exactly do you expect Peter Obi to do ?
Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by onumadu: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

So, which "strong institutions" allowed the defeat of Tinubu in Lagos? In Abuja? In Irabiji Osun state? In all the progressive metropolitan zones in Nigeria? Why couldn't he win in any of the biggest Nigerian cities?
My friend please take your cowardly elsewhere.
We are not interested.

3 Likes

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Philgafauto: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Landowner101:

What exactly do you expect Peter Obi to do ?

He should face the south east and talk to his igbo people about building that land.

As for Nigeria, he is too small to fight against Bola Tinubu using our weak institutions. We all destroyed this country through corruption.

Peter Obi should face his people. He does not have the needed strong men to shake Nigeria on his behalf. Even his IPOB brothers have abandoned him.

It is tie to throw in the towel.

Idealism and blind confidence in corrupt institutions will never work in a corrupt African country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Philgafauto: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
onumadu:

So, which "strong institutions" allowed the defeat of Tinubu in Lagos? In Abuja? In Irabiji Osun state? In all the progressive metropolitan zones in Nigeria? Why couldn't he win in any of the biggest Nigerian cities?
We are not interested.

N
Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by theredaddy: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
mployer:
Few months ago everyone believed Obi was just a joker. They said the battle is between APC and PDP.

Today nobody is talking about PDP, it's now PO everywhere.

Don't underestimate something because you don't understand it.

Tinubu may have defeated APC, NDLEA, INEC and the rest but he hasn't defeated Obi, not even in Lagos.

what is the benefit of Peter OBi winning lagos when he lost the presidential sit

What is the essence of Peter Obi victory in Lagos when his adopted son lost lagos state govenorship sit.

2 Likes

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Philgafauto: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
onumadu:

We are not interested.

Na you sabi. Keep believing because some criminal prophets on YouTube are giving you false hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Philgafauto: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
theredaddy:

what is the benefit of Peter OBi winning lagos when he lost the presidential sit

What is the essence of Peter Obi victory in Lagos when his adopted son lost lagos state govenorship sit.

There was no election in lagos.

We are not all fools or illiterates. The election in lagos was not an election at all.

2 Likes

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:
There were so many spaces hosted on twitter (even if they were just bluffing) where the youths wanted to go out to fight for the injustice Bola Tinubu did to Nigeria and Peter Obi but Peter Obi came out to dissociate himself from the whole thing and said he will go to court. What court is Peter Obi talking about? Tinubu is bigger than all the courts in Nigeria and he has them in his pockets. After Peter Obi's petition is thrown out, Bola Tinubu will further destroy his life and businesses by throwing him into jail. This latest attacks against Peter Obi and David Oyedepo are lies from the pit of HELL but who will save Peter Obi when Bola Tinubu has determined to deal with him? Is it the corrupt Supreme Court? I laugh.

I have told Obidients on Nairaland that while i was born a Christian, i dont believe in any God. God has been there and these useless muslims destroyed Nigeria and killed millions of Christians in Nigeria. I watch these useless prophecies on YouTube by Feyi Daniels and Pastor Kingsley Okwuoto or whatever and i just laugh. These fraudulent prophets are the ones causing obidients to have hope that useless Nigerian courts can dispense justice when they have never done anything right for some years due to corruption. To further complicate Peter Obi's fate, his Igbo tribe are probably the weakest and most disorganized ethnic nationality in Nigeria at the moment. Igbos cant even stay in the South East. So how wont Bola Tinubu mess up Peter Obi and the Church? Furthermore, IPOB will not raise a finger to defend Peter Obi. So Peter Obi is in real trouble with Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his minions. Nigerian Courts ARE NOT competent or equipped to deliver justice for the peace and stability of this country because they are rife with corruption and injustice. So how dare Peter Obi depend on the courts to save himself from Bola Tinubu, a blood sucking demon who has bought everybody?

Peter Obi should call Bola Tinubu right now and concede the election and go on a vacation with his family. Bola Tinubu defeated NDLEA, DSS, NIA, APC, INEC and he will defeat the Supreme Court and the Nigerian Army because we are a corrupt, backwater African pariah nation. Even though Peter Obi won the election, he should call Bola Tinubu to deescalate the tension in the country and save himself from being messed up further by a man who has defeated Nigeria's vital national institutions through corruption:Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS MUST HAVE SENSE. GOD DOESNT BUILD HUMAN SYSTEMS AND SOCIETIES BECAUSE GOD IS AN ABSTRACT CONCEPT, IT DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS HUMAN BEING WHO BUILD SOCIETIES THROUGH STRONG INSTITUTIONS AND THE RULE OF LAW!!!

DO NOT ALLOW FRAUDULENT MEN OF GOD TO KEEP DECEIVING YOU THAT A GOD WILL INTERVENE IN NIGERIA'S WAHALA.

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by mployer(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
theredaddy:

He won Lagos, he won the presidential election.

Tinubu defeated INEC, he hasn't and will never defeat Obi.

1 Like

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by theredaddy: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

There was no election in lagos.

We are not all fools or illiterates. The election in lagos was not an election at all.

Who told you we wanted an Election, march 11th was all about showing the IGBOS who owns Lagos.
We had to settle that scores onces and for all,
what is sancrosanct in for an election is the host decided and yorubas massively voted Sanwo olu whether igbos voted or not is highly irrelevant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Hopium: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Here they are castigating the OP for voicing reason, as usual. I have said it without number that Obi has no political sagacity. I don't know who advised him to go into propaganda battle with APC - the same party that buried a sitting president with propagandas in 2015. In fact, PDP dey learn work where APC dey.

This is only the beginning. This 'Yes Daddy' leak is a material a novice political party would have kept for use in 2027 but the APC is deploying now. No one has asked why they're doing this now. I pity Pandora. When all the pieces are put in place, he will blame himself for contesting this 2023 election.

The APC is playing hide and seek with him and I doubt if he understands this. First he claimed he never based his campaign on religion, less than 2 weeks later, this recording dropped. Now he has release a rebuttal, albeit weak, watch as APC uses his press release as a thread to bait the next attack.

Seasonal film!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Philgafauto: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
theredaddy:

Who told you we wanted an Election, march 11th was all about showing the IGBOS who owns Lagos.
We had to settle that scores onces and for all,
what is sancrosanct in for an election is the host decided and yorubas massively voted Sanwo olu whether igbos voted or not is highly irrelevant.

Can you imagine what you are saying? Well, i blame the igbos for this. They should learn from this election and develop their land but they wnt. I know they will rather die in lagos than go home. Ogbeni, keep treating igbos like slaves jaree sine they dont want to build their home region and live there.

2 Likes

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by theredaddy: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
mployer:

He won Lagos, he won the presidential election.

Tinubu defeated INEC, he hasn't and will never defeat Obi.

Please go to court cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Philgafauto: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hopium:
Here they are castigating the OP for voicing reason, as usual. I have said it without number that Obi has no political sagacity. I don't know who advised him to go into propaganda battle with APC - the same party that buried a sitting president with propagandas in 2015. In fact, PDP dey learn work where APC dey.

This is only the beginning. This is a material a novice political party would have kept for use in 2027 but they're deploying now. No one has asked why they're doing this now. I pity Pandora. When all the pieces are put in place, he will blame himself for contesting this 2023 election.

The APC is playing hide and seek with him and I doubt if he understands this. First he claimed he never based his campaign on religion, less than 2 weeks later, this recording dropped. Now he has release a rebuttal, albeit weak, watch as APC uses his press release as a thread to bait the next attack.

Seasonal film!

The man has not done anything wrong but he comes from a very disorganizd tribe. Other tribes will have come out blazing to defend their son considering the suffering he has been subjected to by Tinubu.

Tinubu really cheated him but what can Peter Obi and Igbos do? Nothing! They are more interested in being able to trade in lagos and Abuja.

2 by 2 shops ti fo won lori....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Hopium: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

The man has not done anything wrong but he comes from a very disorganizd tribe. Other tribes will have come out blazing to defend their son considering the suffering he has been subjected to by Tinubu.

Tinubu really cheated him but what can Peter Obi and Igbos do? Nothing! They are more interested in being able to trade in lagos and Abuja.

He did everything wrong by not nurturing his followers. Obidients said a lot of terrible shits and he didn't for once correct them. Same tactics he used during the cash scarcity; he knew it was affecting Nigerians but kept quiet because he thought Buhari was fighting Tinubu and the situation favored him. He 100% heard the spaces where obidients said terrifying shits about the Yoruba, Lagos RE: removing the Obas if Chindu wins the governorship, the Northerners, etc but never for once issued a press statement distancing his person and campaign from them.

He's at fault 100%. The obidients went to propaganda war against Tinubu and he, by his silence and nonchalant attitude, was an accomplice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Philgafauto: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hopium:

He did everything wrong by not nurturing his followers. Obidients said a lot of terrible shits and he didn't for once correct them. Same tactics he used during the cash scarcity; he knew it was affecting Nigerians but kept quiet because he thought Buhari was fighting Tinubu and the situation favored him. He 100% heard the spaces where obidients said terrifying shits about the Yoruba, Lagos RE: removing the Obas if Chindu wins the governorship, the Northerners, etc but never for once issued a press statement distancing his person and campaign from them.

He's at fault 100%. The obidients went to propaganda war against Tinubu and he, by his silence and nonchalant attitude, was an accomplice.

See, I am a yoruba man and an ardent obidient. This election period destroyed Nigeria and Bola Tinubu is just favored because Igbos are a disorganized people. Otherwise, they should have scattered everything and never accept the sham of an election where their son won but was cheated.

Egbon Bola is just lucky he has disorganized adversaries. This election put Nigeria in bad light.
Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Hopium: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

See, I am a yoruba man and an ardent obidient. This election period destroyed Nigeria and Bola Tinubu is just favored because Igbos are a disorganized people. Otherwise, they should have scattered everything and never accept the sham of an election where their son won but was cheated.

Egbon Bola is just lucky he has disorganized adversaries. This election put Nigeria in bad light.

How did their son win?
Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Philgafauto: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hopium:

How did their son win?

He won the election but was rigged out. We all know what happened. Let us not go there.

1 Like

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Legitisreal: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
mployer:
Few months ago everyone believed Obi was just a joker. They said the battle is between APC and PDP.

Today nobody is talking about PDP, it's now PO everywhere.

Don't underestimate something because you don't understand it.

Tinubu may have defeated APC, NDLEA, INEC and the rest but he hasn't defeated Obi, not even in Lagos.

obi is still a joker

Are you not ashamed that secretly the guy has no plan than whinning and begging?

Is it oyedepo he is hoping to help him in secret, is it obasanjo the retired man he is banking on

We have seen publicly how he was helplessly begging wike to trade a deal

Like which serious politician doesn't have back up in private or open?

Did you guys not overate him that before 12noon he would be declared winner, now it's supreme Court you are now biting finger on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by obyrich(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:
There were so many spaces hosted on twitter (even if they were just bluffing) where the youths wanted to go out to fight for the injustice Bola Tinubu did to Nigeria and Peter Obi but Peter Obi came out to dissociate himself from the whole thing and said he will go to court. What court is Peter Obi talking about? Tinubu is bigger than all the courts in Nigeria and he has them in his pockets. After Peter Obi's petition is thrown out, Bola Tinubu will further destroy his life and businesses by throwing him into jail. This latest attacks against Peter Obi and David Oyedepo are lies from the pit of HELL but who will save Peter Obi when Bola Tinubu has determined to deal with him? Is it the corrupt Supreme Court? I laugh.

I have told Obidients on Nairaland that while i was born a Christian, i dont believe in any God. God has been there and these useless muslims destroyed Nigeria and killed millions of Christians in Nigeria. I watch these useless prophecies on YouTube by Feyi Daniels and Pastor Kingsley Okwuoto or whatever and i just laugh. These fraudulent prophets are the ones causing obidients to have hope that useless Nigerian courts can dispense justice when they have never done anything right for some years due to corruption. To further complicate Peter Obi's fate, his Igbo tribe are probably the weakest and most disorganized ethnic nationality in Nigeria at the moment. Igbos cant even stay in the South East. So how wont Bola Tinubu mess up Peter Obi and the Church? Furthermore, IPOB will not raise a finger to defend Peter Obi. So Peter Obi is in real trouble with Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his minions. Nigerian Courts ARE NOT competent or equipped to deliver justice for the peace and stability of this country because they are rife with corruption and injustice. So how dare Peter Obi depend on the courts to save himself from Bola Tinubu, a blood sucking demon who has bought everybody?

Peter Obi should call Bola Tinubu right now and concede the election and go on a vacation with his family. Bola Tinubu defeated NDLEA, DSS, NIA, APC, INEC and he will defeat the Supreme Court and the Nigerian Army because we are a corrupt, backwater African pariah nation. Even though Peter Obi won the election, he should call Bola Tinubu to deescalate the tension in the country and save himself from being messed up further by a man who has defeated Nigeria's vital national institutions through corruption:Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS MUST HAVE SENSE. GOD DOESNT BUILD HUMAN SYSTEMS AND SOCIETIES BECAUSE GOD IS AN ABSTRACT CONCEPT, IT DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS HUMAN BEING WHO BUILD SOCIETIES THROUGH STRONG INSTITUTIONS AND THE RULE OF LAW!!!

DO NOT ALLOW FRAUDULENT MEN OF GOD TO KEEP DECEIVING YOU THAT A GOD WILL INTERVENE IN NIGERIA'S WAHALA.
Calm down. Nothing will happen to Obi.
Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by IamANigerianMan: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

They know election would be nullified that is why they are coming up with nonsense, 25% in FCT is compulsory. Call Oyedepo less than 24hours to an election do what again? Nonsense .

1 Like

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Philgafauto: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
obyrich:
Calm down. Nothing will happen to Obi.

I pray so for his own sake. The man has really tried but it is time for you igbos to protect him because Bola Tinubu wants him destroyed.
Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by obyrich(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

I pray so for his own sake. The man has really tried but it is time for you igbos to protect him because Bola Tinubu wants him destroyed.
Bola Tinubu will not do him nothing. All they can do is the noise and propaganda being dished out.

2 Likes

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by mployer(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
obi is still a joker

Are you not ashamed that secretly the guy has no plan than whinning and begging?

Is it oyedepo he is hoping to help him in secret, is it obasanjo the retired man he is banking on

We have seen publicly how he was helplessly begging wike to trade a deal

Like which serious politician doesn't have back up in private or open?

Did you guys not overate him that before 12noon he would be declared winner, now it's supreme Court you are now biting finger on

If APC didn't shutdown server, he would have won earlier than 12 noon.

Let's assume he begged for votes, sanwolu begged for votes too. There's no illegality in it.

But, he didn't intimidate voters.
He didn't rigg election.
He didn't bribe INEC.
He didn't buy votes.
He didn't strike criminal deals with politicians for support.

Your criminal god did all these and much more. That speaks volume about your person.

2 Likes

Re: THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION by Oscarhakx: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

the mask and the cloak is falling off gradually... Op continue, we are listening..lolz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions About Traffic From Lagos To Ibadan / FIRST Governor Since Lagos History To Have 3 Deputies Within A Span Of 8 Years / Did President Jonathan Say These Words???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.