Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. (445 Views)

Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus / Peter Obi's ''Moving From Consumption To Production'' Policy May HURT You. / Peter Obi Moving From Church To Church, Whipping Up Religious Sentiments- Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by Ceenaija(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
With all your false propaganda against the man Peter Obi, we are not moved for we know that all this propaganda is to weaken Obi's offensive move. The problem is that you don't know the man Peter Obi

Do you think that all this false propaganda will swallow drug case, falsification, Abuja compulsory 25 percent etc. Don't worry Nigerians know that you have cans of worms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by Philgafauto: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ceenaija:
With all your false propaganda against the man Peter Obi, we are not moved for we know that all this propaganda is to weaken Obi's offensive move. The problem is that you don't know the man Peter Obi

Do you think that all this false propaganda will swallow drug case, falsification, Abuja compulsory 25 percent etc. Don't worry Nigerians know that you have cans of worms.

I commend Peter Obi for believing in Nigerian courts sha.

The man get heart. Nigerian Courts? God forbid!

1 Like

Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by derecho(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
The guy is on a Divine mission to expose and cleanse the corrupt system.

Just as he shook the political class, the Judiciary will taste theirs.

Peter Obi is not ordinary

Philgafauto:

1 Like

Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by Legitisreal: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
What moving train

3rd class assembled train that crashed to 3rd?

You people are making a joke of yourselves, you where the ones that claim you want to bring ipob to Lagos

You went to hijack plane to cry salt tears of mandate

Your spokesman admits na obi get video, all these done by una for attention yet na people want stop a failure lossing train that has capsize

1 Like

Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by yarimo(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ceenaija:

Propaganda after all his media aides confirmed it was real. Is alright daddy
Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by yarimo(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
What moving train
What a stupid man like fake man of God oyedepo
Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by SLAP44: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
They have failed like before, Peter Obi is focused and upbeat, the old druggie and his team of utchins are crying all over the place and manufacturing propaganda.
Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by Oscarhakx: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
What moving train

3rd class assembled train that crashed to 3rd?

You people are making a joke of yourselves, you where the ones that claim you want to bring ipob to Lagos

You went to hijack plane to cry salt tears of mandate

Your spokesman admits na obi get video, all these done by una for attention yet na people want stop a failure lossing train that has capsize
boring!

1 Like

Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by Legitisreal: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Oscarhakx:
boring!
boring when you on the losing side

Kanu in jail, ekpa disowned, biafra abadoned, obi holding Mandate straw
Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by dangotesmummy: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
cheesy

Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by plessis: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

You are everywhere, expressing your dissatisfaction over obi's decision to seek legal redress. But you fail to proffer actual solutions. Like I earlier said, your mask has fallen off.

1 Like

Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by AdesegunSanni89: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obi train wey don derail and crashed to pieces
Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by Philgafauto: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
plessis:

You are everywhere, expressing your dissatisfaction over obi's decision to seek legal redress. But you fail to proffer actual solutions. Like I earlier said, your mask has fallen off.

There is no mask. I am a realist. I am not religious too but i am a christian who is yoruba.

I just dont see any way of escape for Nigerians because of Bola Tinubu. He is an hegemon who bought off a whole country.

Why should i not fear such a man?
Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by Oscarhakx: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
boring when you on the losing side
Kanu in jail, ekpa disowned, biafra abadoned, obi holding Mandate straw
still boring.. now I'm feeling sleepy. not even yet my bedtime
Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by plessis: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Philgafauto:

There is no mask. I am a realist. I am not religious too but i am a christian who is yoruba.

I just dont see any way of escape for Nigerians because of Bola Tinubu. He is an hegemon who bought off a whole country.

Why should i not fear such a man?
So, what happens when tinubu decides to use his political magomago to make himself president for life, do we also let him win?

At what point do we say enough is enough?
Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by Legitisreal: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Oscarhakx:
still boring.. now I'm feeling sleepy. not even yet my bedtime
lol, na me still dey responsible for your empty stomach which is making you dizzy
Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by Oscarhakx: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, na me still dey responsible for your empty stomach which is making you dizzy
*yawns*...ZZZZzzzz
Re: All This False Propaganda Is To Stop Peter Obi Moving Train. by Philgafauto: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
plessis:

So, what happens when tinubu decides to use his political magomago to make himself president for life, do we also let him win?

At what point do we say enough is enough?

Now you are talking. And it is left for Christians to abandon prophecies and God and take matters into their own hands like Muslims do.

We are too soft and pliable. We have men in the military, what have they done? How churches have made us incapacitated that we leave everything to God while muslims kill us everyday in Nigeria.

We are not ready yet.

(1) (Reply)

Nna Anyi Escobar / Delta APC Expels Omo-agege From Party / Attack On Igbo: Bring Your Evidence Against MC Oluomo – Force PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.