Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus (1642 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by Ceenaija(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Where can I found this Yes Daddy cloth. Iam proud of my daddy.(1) My daddy win the election( 2) My daddy is not into drug (3)My father does not do falsefication (4)my daddy is still young (5) My daddy is not corrupt (6) My father is humble and well mannered (7) My daddy have good conscience (cool My daddy is my role model.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by Ceenaija(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
What of your daddy, I am celebrating my daddy.

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by 40Bullets: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lol...OBIdient mata don tire keyamo

See as OBIdients rubbish their infantile propaganda

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by mightyhaze: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
For months them bug him phone so as to turn up sleaze

Sleaze like .. tendency for violence
Tendency for corruption

Tendency for immoralities (just imagine say them discover say a secret lover) etc.. but all they could come up with was this 'yes daddy clip'..

As in the dirtiest dey could get..

Give it up for this Man already please..

Give it up for this clean man.. for if it were the other man Dem bug...by now,mighty sleaze and stench for don suffocate Nigerians... angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by Ireportlive: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
cool

Trying so desperately to link APC with that 3rd class Philosophy graduate that came 3rd in the Presidential election is a waste of time

APC are focused on Transition, Inuaguration and lobbying for cabinets appointment

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by Isobug: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Trying so desperately to link APC with that 3rd class Philosophy graduate that came 3rd in the Presidential election is a waste of time

APC are focused on Transition, Inuaguration and lobbying for cabinets appointment

Which would be temporal. APC is an evil party. They have subjected Nigerians to hardship.
No sensible human would compare Obasanjo/Yar'adua/ Jonathan government to this greedy and self centered humans

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by Ireportlive: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Isobug:

Which would be temporal. APC is an evil party. They have subjected Nigerians to hardship.
No sensible human would compare Obasanjo/Yar'adua/ Jonathan government to this greedy and self centered humans

Yen yen yen. Look for someone else to wail with no time for 3rd position ElluP village party
Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by Isobug: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ireportlive:

Yen yen yen. Look for someone else to wail with no time for 3rd position ElluP village party
Ekiti boy, who has your time either

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by Ireportlive: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Isobug:
Ekiti boy, who has your time either

Naso the labour party mad man take start from online before hijacking a plane

Bros leave me
Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by Gossiphub: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ireportlive:

Naso the labour party mad man take start from online before hijacking a plane

Bros leave me

Mûmu. Drug peddlers

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by Ireportlive: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Gossiphub:

Mûmu. Drug peddlers

Don't mistake me for your likes in Asia Prison
Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by yarimo(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Oyedepo is very unfortunate fake man of god
Ceenaija:
Where can I found this Yes Daddy cloth. Iam proud of my daddy.(1) My daddy win the election( 2) My daddy is not into drug (3)My father does not do falsefication (4)my daddy is still young (5) My daddy is not corrupt (6) My father is humble and well mannered (7) My daddy have good conscience (cool My daddy is my role model.
Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:08am On Apr 04, 2023
If you are APC supporters and you're not proud of your Daddy, shame on you.

APC daddy unknown name
APC daddy unknown certificate
APC daddy a drug trafficker
APC daddy unknown family
APC daddy unknown age
APC daddy election rigger
APC daddy head of Agbero
APC daddy quarter to quench
APC daddy fake bishop
APC daddy MM ticket

#ProudlyYesDaddy-Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:11am On Apr 04, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

You are a curse to your generation.
Are you not good enough to give appointment and lobby for appointment? They have use you online pay you 30k till next 4yrs when you'll be remember again.
Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by wanimo: 12:14am On Apr 04, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Yes Daddy. The drug Daddy will relinquish what he stole from millions of Nigerians
Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by KingKO22: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2023
The thing they pepper IPOB criminals 🤣🤣🤣

Religious war candidate has been exposed and no amount of damage control can change electorates mind in year 2027

It's a religious war

Thank you Daddy. 🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by ElSudani: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2023
KingKO22:
The thing they pepper IPOB criminals 🤣🤣🤣

Religious war candidate has been exposed and no amount of damage control can change electorates mind in year 2027

It's a religious war

Thank you Daddy. 🤣🤣🤣😂

They are pathetic.
Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by KingKO22: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
If you are APC supporters and you're not proud of your Daddy, shame on you.

APC daddy unknown name
APC daddy unknown certificate
APC daddy a drug trafficker
APC daddy unknown family
APC daddy unknown age
APC daddy election rigger
APC daddy head of Agbero
APC daddy quarter to quench
APC daddy fake bishop
APC daddy MM ticket

#ProudlyYesDaddy-Obidient

We knew the religious war will end in tear 😂😂🤣

Labour criminals have. Laboured in vain

Thank you Daddy 😂🤣😄
Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by Ireportlive: 5:02am On Apr 04, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

You are a curse to your generation.
Are you not good enough to give appointment and lobby for appointment? They have use you online pay you 30k till next 4yrs when you'll be remember again.

With the way you speak you haven't even achieved half of the feat I have achieved yet you act mannerless

And for the records I do not have Administrative experience like Tinubu, Obi or Atiku and being younger doesn't mean I am bettet
Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by Front0lane: 5:37am On Apr 04, 2023
Judging from you senseless prediction from 8 years ago only fools will take your word seriously

Isobug:

Re: Yes Daddy ,this One Sweet Me Pass Turning APC False Propaganda To Gainful Bus by Isobug: 7:22am On Apr 04, 2023
Front0lane:
Judging from you senseless prediction from 8 years ago only fools will take your word seriously

You know the truth, I leave you to your conscience

(1) (Reply)

Popular Former British MP George Galloway Call Tinubu A Drug Pusher / Million Man March For Obj's Third Term / Corruption: Under Obasanjo Reached A Feverish Crescendo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.