Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Political Journey Has Been A Miracle - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Political Journey Has Been A Miracle - Peter Obi (193 Views)

Tinubu: I Started My Political Journey At Jakande’s House / Buhari Mourns Isa Funtua, Says He Stood By Him During His Political journey / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Political Journey Has Been A Miracle - Peter Obi by DesChyko: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
The Man, The Myth, The Legend

Read this Excerpt with Seun on Channels' Politics Today

SEUN: They say it will take a miracle for you to win, what's your take on that?

OBI: Well, my political journey has been a miracle. So many things have happened in my life that people never thought would be POssible.

In 2003, i contested for the Anambra Governorship election under a party that was just one year old. People said it will take a miracle for me to win the election that year, but I won. It was a miracle.

Six months later, i was impeached. I challenged the impeachment in court; People said it will be impossible for me to come back to The Office, that no governor has ever come back to office after impeachment. They said it will take a miracle for me to win the case in court, and I won the case. And indeed it was a miracle!

I came back to office and in 2007, an election was conducted and Andy Uba was declared the winner. I went to court again to seek for the interpretation of our laws, i told the court that the tenure of a Governor is Four years and i should be allowed to finish my tenure. People said it will take a miracle for me to win that case, I won. That was also a miracle!!

So Seun, my Political journey has been a miracle and I'm waiting for the bigger miracle to happen. No one has ever achieved anything significant without a chorus of critics standing on the sidelines explaining why it can’t be done.

2 Likes

Re: My Political Journey Has Been A Miracle - Peter Obi by Mabizeka: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
A man after God's heart. Nigerians are solidly behind you sir.
Re: My Political Journey Has Been A Miracle - Peter Obi by OGwales(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Of course, thank you daddy 🤣🤣🤣

Daydreaming is allow, go and verify 👍👍👍

Oya give me five🖐️

1 Like

Re: My Political Journey Has Been A Miracle - Peter Obi by God1000(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
He's right, it's the grace of God upon his life

Infact, labour party made tremendous progress in the just concluded elections because of his personality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Political Journey Has Been A Miracle - Peter Obi by NobleSeed(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
despite propaganda
He's still Cool and collected 😂
OBI we nofake audio we don't ✍️

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Marginalisation: A Fallout Of The 1966 Coups? / Hon Benjamin Kalu's Easter Gift - Video / Ahmed Wase For Speaker 10th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.