Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Chioma And I Didn’t Deserve That, Davido Finally Speaks On Losing Son - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chioma And I Didn’t Deserve That, Davido Finally Speaks On Losing Son (269 Views)

Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) / Who Do You Think Deserve The Next Rated Award Even If Not Given. / " I Love That Davido Cannot Sing " Fan Praises His Favourite Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chioma And I Didn’t Deserve That, Davido Finally Speaks On Losing Son by skyrockcenter: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Superstar Davido has spoken up about the passing of his three-year-old son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, stating that he and his wife, Chioma, didn’t deserve that.

In an interview with CNN, the singer who recently released a new album, said grieving the loss of his son had some impact on the project.

Before my son passed, we had finished the album. But it was a tragic situation and I really had to calm myself down and take a step back,” he explained.

The 30-year-old singer credits his return to the music scene to the overwhelming support he received from his family, friends and fans.
Read More Details Via The Link Below

https://skyrockcenter.online/chioma-and-i-didnt-deserve-that-davido-finally-speaks-on-losing-son/
https://skyrockcenter.online/chioma-and-i-didnt-deserve-that-davido-finally-speaks-on-losing-son/

1 Share

Re: Chioma And I Didn’t Deserve That, Davido Finally Speaks On Losing Son by Nwodosis(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
No family deserve that either!

(1) (Reply)

Best Website To Promote Your Songs As An Artist / List Of Latest Music In Nigeria As Of Today. / I Spent 24 Hours With Adekunle Gold (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.