Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

" I Love That Davido Cannot Sing " Fan Praises His Favourite Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / " I Love That Davido Cannot Sing " Fan Praises His Favourite Artist (506 Views)

Chioma And I Didn’t Deserve That, Davido Finally Speaks On Losing Son / Omah Lay Cannot Sing!!! I Cringed Watching This. / Whats That One Song You Love That Nearly No One Knows About. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" I Love That Davido Cannot Sing " Fan Praises His Favourite Artist by Fynekings: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
This tweep took to his twitter page to praise Davido basically for his Energy in the music rather than his vocals ,"I love that Davido cannot sing and he tries to hit those high notes without a care in the world "

Re: " I Love That Davido Cannot Sing " Fan Praises His Favourite Artist by somito121(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Work hard so that you can cash out
Re: " I Love That Davido Cannot Sing " Fan Praises His Favourite Artist by Fynekings: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
somito121:
Work hard so that you can cash out
Cash out ??, I don't understand
Re: " I Love That Davido Cannot Sing " Fan Praises His Favourite Artist by PenSoftCorp(m): 5:26am On Aug 25, 2018
Davido Music Has Really Gone Far, I love his energy too

(1) (Reply)

Babaleftonline - Upload Your Songs, Music Video And Comedy Video On Tooxclusive / I Introduce Africa China To Globe Disc Music Am The Real Star Boy Not Wizkid Say / [music] DJ Kaywise & DJ Maphorisa Ft. Mr Eazi – Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.