Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Thoughts On The Recent Tantrums From APC Against Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thoughts On The Recent Tantrums From APC Against Peter Obi (536 Views)

Nigerians Mock Shehu Sani Over His Recent Tantrums And Sour Grapes / PDP Warns APC Against Disrespecting South South, Middle Belt Leaders / Senators Caution Buhari, APC Against Meddling In Emergence Of Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On The Recent Tantrums From APC Against Peter Obi by Auxtan(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
With the hard work the APC team are putting lately on rubbishing Peter Obi's name, I am beginning to guess they already know the possible judgement on the cases against their presidential win. Maybe they already know a rerun will be ordered.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The Recent Tantrums From APC Against Peter Obi by burp18: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy 😁

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The Recent Tantrums From APC Against Peter Obi by Mirrabel00: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Luuuuu p
Re: My Thoughts On The Recent Tantrums From APC Against Peter Obi by Sangoamadioha1: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ok daddy grin
Re: My Thoughts On The Recent Tantrums From APC Against Peter Obi by Bobloco: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
The APC knows that they have tainted candidate, both morally and otherwise so they are busy looking for dirts to rub Peter Obi so that he can be as tainted as their candidate

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The Recent Tantrums From APC Against Peter Obi by SLAP44: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
I said so earlier today. The renewed mudslinging against Peter Obi is to taint him so that he won't get enough votes like before. But with a handicapped candidate like the old druggie, it's a walkover.

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On The Recent Tantrums From APC Against Peter Obi by Tochitee(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
SLAP44:
I said so earlier today. The renewed mudslinging against Peter Obi is to taint him so that he won't get enough votes like before. But with a handicapped candidate like the old druggie, it's a walkover.
continue deceiving yourself
Re: My Thoughts On The Recent Tantrums From APC Against Peter Obi by Auxtan(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Bobloco:
The APC knows that they have tainted candidate, both morally and otherwise so they are busy looking for dirts to rub Peter Obi so that he can be as tainted as their candidate
You could have a big point there.
Re: My Thoughts On The Recent Tantrums From APC Against Peter Obi by Wutinky: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Auxtan:

You could have a big point there.

Who don't know that, they have tried everything but could not find anything to nail him
It's very funny and I'm really enjoying their wailing since saturday

(1) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna People Listen / Buhari Regime Hides Names Of Presidents Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration - PG / Appreciating The International Worship Centre - Richard Peters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.