Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital (338 Views)

What law covers organ donor in Nigeria / Natural Ways To Increase Your Male Organ / You Can Earn A Thicker, Stronger Male Organ Even Last Longer With... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by Elweezy07(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
I need your help guys pls am looking for anyone or any hospital dat do transplant and organ donor thanks
Re: Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by Eriokanmi: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Elweezy07:
I need your help guys pls am looking for anyone or any hospital dat do transplant and organ donor thanks
Sorry before you think of this...have you sought God's face first for healing? Do you believe in God? I'm sorry for sounding religous.
Re: Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by Elweezy07(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Sorry before you think of this...have you sought God's face first for healing? Do you believe in God? I'm sorry for sounding religous.
Yes na am nt dat religious bt I kwn my god well
Re: Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by Eriokanmi: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Elweezy07:

Yes na am nt dat religious bt I kwn my god well
Great! Please get closer to God. The organ transplant won't be needed again. I'm speaking from experience. You can use the money to better your lots
Re: Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by HeartlessMan: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Great! Please get closer to God. The organ transplant won't be needed again. I'm speaking from experience. You can use the money to better your lots

Re: Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by Eriokanmi: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
HeartlessMan:

Yes and yes, even though I'm a scientist, I don't underestimate the healing power of the Almighty.
Re: Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by Elweezy07(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
S grin owk I will try bt still recommend a good hospital
Re: Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by anthonyuncle(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:

this is very wrong of you.
this is why a lot of people perish.
you are worse than village people.

are you wiser than God that gave medical personnels the knowledge and skill to treat people?

the guy is in need of a donor, you either help or stfu!

you can decide to pray for him personally, but don't tell him to neglect what is important.

do what is possible then God will do what is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by falcon01: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Elweezy07
if you take this advice you or the person in need of the organ Will surfer and die a painfull death! Find your Organ and transplant it.
Re: Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by Eriokanmi: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
falcon01:

Elweezy07
if you take this advice you or the person in need of the organ Will surfer and die a painfull death! Find your Organ and transplant it.
I see! So, what would you say of those who had the organ transplanted but still couldn't survive it? What's more easier...seeking God's face for healing? Divine Healing isn't for everyone and that's why i asked him that question earlier. How can you get healed when you don't have faith or never believe in the existence and power of God? Do you think most of these rampant cases nowadays are ordinary?

I wish him best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by falcon01: 4:36am On Apr 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I see! So, what would you say of those who had the organ transplanted but still couldn't survive it? What's more easier...seeking God's face for healing? Divine Healing isn't for everyone and that's why i asked him that question earlier. How can you get healed when you don't have faith or never believe in the existence and power of God? Do you think most of these rampant cases nowadays are ordinary?

I wish him best of luck.
if after The Transplant and the patient Dies, you tried your best! But sitting there waiting for some Divine healing come on bruh! Dont be st*pid. I know faith this faith that but realistically you have to do what you are supposed to do which is Get the transplant. Everything is Possible with God but have you ever seen an Amputated Leg grow back? God can make it happen but have you ever seen it happen? Ma guy be realistic.
Re: Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by kulkris(m): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Elweezy07:
What country are you located in and what country do you want the surgery to occur in?
Re: Am In Need Of Any Organ Donor Hospital by oxygenator: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2023
Elweezy07:

Waite a minuite!
Before an organ becomes fully disfuctional or incompetent it will start by not having enough blood-carrying oxygen flowing into the organ and oxygen level will be too low for such organ to function properly.

Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy -hbot can revive the function of such organs. This is the basic principle of organ restoration. Do your research yourself to know the truth.

Failing organs like the brain, heart, liver, eyes, skin, kidneys, chronic wound etc will easily respond to hbot. Within a few days one can observe a significant difference.
While they are waiting for a donor or a hospital hbot may be the most feasible for now.

HBOT can heal the failing organ because it works by increasing oxygen levels which stimulates more network of vascular blood supply in the organ. With this more oxygen and nutrients get to the organs to start the healing process. The net result is improved function.

If anyone is interested kindly indicate through our whatsapp for more info.

We are HBOT providers.

(1) (Reply)

What Do People Gain From Smoking? / 5 Months Without Smoking Cigarettes / Health Benefits Of Cucumber And Bitter Kola Mixture For Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.