Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Do People Gain From Smoking? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do People Gain From Smoking? (356 Views)

SHOCKING!! Reasons Many People Gain Satisfaction From Smoking / Really-surprising-health-benefits-from-smoking-cannabis - Burnaron Research / 6 Million Die From Smoking Globally Every Year Says WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do People Gain From Smoking? by Nsogbu001(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2023
I don't smoke and some of my friends smoke.
Of course they know the negative impacts of smoking and still they smoke.
I'm yet to know what they derive from smoking.
For those that smoke, what do you gain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhKZTN0IswY
Re: What Do People Gain From Smoking? by dododawa1: 9:18pm On May 01, 2023
Just guy thing,no gain in it.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Gain From Smoking? by Melanyn(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2023
The beauty of a food is in tasting it...
Re: What Do People Gain From Smoking? by flokii: 10:46pm On May 01, 2023
Cigarettes - addiction (due to nicotine)
Weed a.k.a ganja - stamina and for appetite.

It's best to stay off anything smoke for your own safety.
Re: What Do People Gain From Smoking? by nabiz(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2023
GeneraIDitari:
I was a chain smoker, I smoke more than 1 packet of cigarette everyday, I'm still wondering how I survive till today,

I have stopped smoking, I can stay a week without smoking a stick.

I no get particular brand, I smoke mostly Dunhill and Dorchester.

Cigarette help you to say damn the world

Weed make sense but it's costly
same with me bro. I smoke some I started praying for God to inflict. E with sick but not to kill me to know if I will make me stop. I was a chain smoker that hate lights cigarette with lighter.l light from cigarette to cigarette. I cry to God to help me stop but it seems God was far away. I know I was dying inside. I remember attending a living faith program. The pastor told every new member to come out. The started asking us one after the other what we want God to do for us. While other were say car, house, money, i told them that I want God to help me stop smoking.

I attended many churches asking God to forgive me and help me. I remember it was when I was baptized in the church of Jesus christ of latet day saint, after I attended to Aba temple. I hear a dream where a small snake that has been living inside my body ran away from my left hand. After like a week I realized that I have not smoked. Today as we speak I dont smoke, I dont test alcohol and I dont womanizer.

This is my 15 years now . No smoke, no alcohol, and no sex after marriage

(1) (Reply)

Blood Group( O Negative )needed / Clear Your Skin Fast: My Secret Acne Treatment That Works / Rumoured' people die after drinking rain water in jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.