Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production (28923 Views)

OPEC: Nigeria Regains Africa Top Spot As Oil Production Rises By 47,000 BPD / Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria / Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by SultanOfPuna: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Am I the only one that doesn't understand shishi about SUBSIDY?

I hear it everywhere
But i don't even know what it means

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by baralatie(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Opec should be mindful
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by LUAN1: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lionstep:
Ok....how I wish oil can just dry up in Nigeria
Nigeria doesn't have oil
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by GerraMeh74(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
rainmoredays:
I bet Buhari doesn't have a clue if the cut will affect Nigeria positively or negatively.

At this point Baba just wants to go back to his farm in Daura. Nigeria is on auto pilot.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by YeyeGbami: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:
I think Saudi Arabia is purposely doing this to spite Washington, Biden should withdraw all US troops from Saudi Arabia and place sanctions on them

Sanctions still dey work so.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by YeyeGbami: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
LUAN1:
Nigeria doesn't have oil

Whaaat? Na refinery be naija problem. Oil dey ground plentyyyyyy

3 Likes

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Livingstone71(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Which of the pairs will u buy and which of the pairs will u sell this week with this kind of news
KOLLYPROF:
That's a good move
For those into forex trading, that's a good opportunity to buy
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:
I think Saudi Arabia is purposely doing this to spite Washington, Biden should withdraw all US troops from Saudi Arabia and place sanctions on them
lol. The perfect opportunity that China is waiting for. This is no longer a unipolar world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:

What's their troops doing in Saudi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by diplomat058(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:

See mumu analysis. US should withdraw infrastructure worth billions of dollars and it's equity participation/investment in Saudi oil because of the action of a cartel, which is an expected recurrence, by the way? You should stick to kiddies and romance sections

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Ireportlive: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

What's their troops doing in Saudi

Protection of Arabian gulf from Iranian also protection from yemenese

2 Likes

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by onuman: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

What will Nigeria do with these new increase in oil price revenue, since we are stopping subsidy and Dangote Refinery starts soon

Tinubu is about to become one of the most financially luckiest President after Yakub Gowon and Jonathan

*No more subsidy means keeping atleast $16 billion USD in our foreign reserves annually strenghtning Naira value
This means Dollar to Naira might go back to atleast N350 to _$1

*Using Tompolo and Asari Dokubo as pipeline security, Nigeria might reach 2.3 million Barrels per day this multiplied by new global Oil price , oil royalty from NNPC is about to increase drastically with all arms of government FG State and LGA sharing larger FAAC allocation

Bolded:
take your false propaganda for Tinubu, Nigeria's number one con man, becoming president of Nigeria, out of this topic.
Does frail and mentally handicapped Tinubu even know what OPEC and oil production cuts is all about?
Nigeria's government departments and institutions shall be filled up with CON MEN, CON WOMEN and AGBEROS, if Tinubu ever gets sworn in as president of Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Protection of Arabian gulf from Iranian also protection from yemenese

Iran and Yemen? Wetin they have against Saudi?

It's like Saudi is under pressure abi? No wonder we're seeing unbelievable changes
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by EroticJane(f): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
You rather don't have a clue so shut up pls
rainmoredays:
I bet Buhari doesn't have a clue if the cut will affect Nigeria positively or negatively.

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Ireportlive: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
onuman:

Take your false propaganda for Tinubu, Nigeria's number one con man, becoming president of Nigeria out of this topic.
Does mentally handicapped Tinubu even know what OPEC and oil production cuts is all about?
Nigeria's government departments and institutions shall be filled up with CON MEN, CON WOMEN and AGBEROS, if Tinubu ever gets sworn in as president of Nigeria.

Many Obi supporters are suffering from one mental ailments or the other so no point arguing

But out of all the candidate that contested only Tinubu had worked with ExxonMobil, and audited for Aramco

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by AFconsult1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
ThePolemicist:
It won’t translate to anything positive to the common man.. So who cares?
Hmmm
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Masterito(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
US will soon start thier own production soon.
God1000:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by zezebabs: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lionstep:
Ok....how I wish oil can just dry up in Nigeria
Biafra people, go and dry it up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by God1000(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
lol. The perfect opportunity that China is waiting for. This is no longer a unipolar world.
it's still a unipolar world

1 Like

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Ireportlive: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

Iran and Yemen? Wetin they have against Saudi?

It's like Saudi is under pressure abi? No wonder we're seeing unbelievable changes

Iran, part of Iraq, part of Afghanistan, and part of Syria are Shiite like the Elzazaky guys in Kaduna, everything about them is different..

Saudi , UAE , Qatar are Sunni Muslims and also different

Gulf countries like Saudi pays millions to US forces to keep the region safe and US has military base in UAE and Kuwait

6 Likes

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Masterito(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
It will back fire because China is not reliable. They manipulate thier currency sometimes.
Upworkwriter007:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Lionstep: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
zezebabs:

Biafra people, go and dry it up

Just like ya name zuzu pua nuzo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

Iran, part of Iraq, part of Afghanistan, and part of Syria are Shiite like the Elzazaky guys in Kaduna, everything about them is different..

Saudi , UAE , Qatar are Sunni Muslims and also different

Gulf countries like Saudi pays millions to US forces to keep the region safe and US has military base in UAE and Kuwait

Now I understand better. Maybe US is stealing from Saudi. Probably why they want to force them out. But if they do, won't Saudi he overrun with terrorists

1 Like

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Ireportlive: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Masterito:
It will back fire because China is not reliable. They manipulate thier currency sometimes.

Many want to trade oil in Chinese RMB dumping petrol dollar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by MrDoGood(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:

Place sanction on who?
grin grin grin grin grin

They're actually trying to let the USA know that oil prices must not be calculated with dollar. The want to stop trading with dollar. That's what's giving the dollar more value

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Ireportlive: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

Now I understand better. Maybe US is stealing from Saudi. Probably why they want to force them out. But if they do, won't Saudi he overrun with terrorists

It's like North Korea vs South Korea

As long as there are conflict US would keep making money from you as they are number one in defense
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Regex: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Upworkwriter007:

Could you care to enlighten on how this is a perfect opportunity for China? I'd love to know your thoughts on this. No vex.
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ireportlive:

It's like North Korea vs South Korea

As long as there are conflict US would keep making money from you as they are number one in defense

True... Thanks for the education bro

3 Likes

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by LUAN1: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Whaaat? Na refinery be naija problem. Oil dey ground plentyyyyyy
where the oil dey?
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Kossyso: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
The market was suppose to tank if you go by the chart. But this news will bring about long this week. Wishing all traders a great week. Let's secure the bag 👏

1 Like

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

What will Nigeria do with these new increase in oil price revenue, since we are stopping subsidy and Dangote Refinery starts soon

Tinubu is about to become one of the most financially luckiest President after Yakub Gowon and Jonathan and he has experience as former ExxonMobil treasurer,

*No more subsidy means keeping atleast $16 billion USD in our foreign reserves annually strenghtning Naira value
This means Dollar to Naira might go back to atleast N350 to _$1

*Using Tompolo and Asari Dokubo as pipeline security, Nigeria might reach 2.3 million Barrels per day this multiplied by new global Oil price , oil royalty from NNPC is about to increase drastically with all arms of government FG State and LGA sharing larger FAAC allocation, Abia State, Kogi State and Benue State won't have a reason to owe workers

All these will not translate to anything unless corruption is cured.

Even if Nigeria revenue is $1trillion no developmental impact or improvement of living standards will be felt.

U underestimate the kleptocracy of these leaders

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah At World Cup In Russia: "A Win For France Is A Win For Africa" / How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria / Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.