Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production (28922 Views)

OPEC: Nigeria Regains Africa Top Spot As Oil Production Rises By 47,000 BPD / Oil Production: $4 Per Barrel In Saudi Arabia, $3 In Russia, $21.2 In Nigeria / Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Badassniggga(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
jaxxy:

putins approval ratings are as good as Abacha's approval ratings.

Americans are speaking out against their own government over the war bt that can't happen in Russia.

Some major personalities and even allies of putin in Russia have condemned the war risking their their lives in the past.

Do that in China and u will disappear they are even worse than Russia.

Bloody communists
baba rest abeg. Arguing with you is a waste of time.
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Badassniggga:
baba rest abeg. Arguing with you is a waste of time.

u know I'm correct about these communist countries even if I'm wrong about the war.

atleast Americans can criticize their government go and criticize Putin and xi jinping in the communist countries and see ur sef.
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Badassniggga(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
jaxxy:

u know I'm correct about these communist countries even if I'm wrong about the war.

atleast Americans can criticize their government go and criticize Putin and xi jinping in the communist countries and see ur sef.
You make it sound as if democracy is the only thing that govern humans. Saudi ain't democratic, yet they're flourishing. Turkey in NATO ain't democratic either, yet flourishing. And speaking of democracy, do you know Russia have senate, parliaments etc that checkmates their president's power and decision? Putin cannot order anything without approval from their senate but of course, y'all are too zombified by the US that Russia is an autocratic country but hey, youre entitled to what you believe and I'm not here to convince you otherwise.
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by jaxxy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Badassniggga:
You make it sound as if democracy is the only thing that govern humans. Saudi ain't democratic, yet they're flourishing. Turkey in NATO ain't democratic either, yet flourishing. And speaking of democracy, do you know Russia have senate, parliaments etc that checkmates their president's power and decision? Putin cannot order anything without approval from their senate but of course, y'all are too zombified by the US that Russia is an autocratic country but hey, youre entitled to what you believe and I'm not here to convince you otherwise.

did u hear me say democracy? is the US fighting monarchy? I said communists are bad systems of government and stated my valid reasons u are going up and down saying what I did not say.

Go and live in China or Russia and talk anyhow thats all I have to tell u. I won't support autocratic governments who have no sense of justice and fairness in their personal scheme to grab power and oppress the world.
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by skylane: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kayyus09:

Or sell USD smiley
dollar won't sell on that instead it will be stronger because higher inflation Will return
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by shegzhkn: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Badassniggga:
The fact that you said Turkey is flourishing is everything to know that you are dead brain as they come, lol.
Re: OPEC+ Announces Cut In Oil Production by Badassniggga(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
shegzhkn:

The fact that you said Turkey is flourishing is everything to know that you are dead brain as they come, lol.
you've been noticed føol, now sod off 📴

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah At World Cup In Russia: "A Win For France Is A Win For Africa" / How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria / Story Of Ibadan’s First Entrepreneur, Enigmatic Adebisi Idi-ikan: An Unsung Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.