Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso (37444 Views)

Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso / Sagir Mai Iyali Petitions Screening Committee, Seeks Disqualification Of Tinubu / Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Dapromzy333(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sagir Koki, House of Representatives member-elect for Kano Municipal Federal Constituency, has mimicked the conversation of Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi, with Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners Chapel.

An online news platform, had on Saturday night released an audio where Obi was heard describing the 2023 election as a religious war. The issue has been trending on social media.

In the audio, Obi was heard begging Oyedepo to help him mobilise Christian voters ahead of the election, especially those in the North Central states of Kwara, Kogi and Niger, declaring the election was a religious war.

The former governor of Anambra State was repeatedly said, ‘Yes Daddy”, while the conversation lasted.

“Daddy, I need you to speak to your people in the South-West and Kwara, the Christians in the South-West and Kwara. This is a religious war. Like I keep saying: if this works, you people will never regret the support,” he said in the audio.

While verifying the authenticity of the audio in a statement in the wee hours of Sunday, Kenneth Okonkwo, spokesperson for the Labour Party (LP) Presidential Campaign, claimed it was taken out of context by critics

Mimicking Obi after presenting his Certificate of Return to Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, presidential candidate of New Nigeria People Party (NNPP), Koki wrote, “Thank You Daddy, Yess Daddy ”

#YesDaddy has been trending on social media.

https://olive.ng/yes-daddy-reps-member-elect-mimics-peter-obi-after-meeting-kwankwaso/

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by lordm(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obi will bounce back

65 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by GeneralPulal: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
God bless those that masterminded the recording. They did a great job. The fraud is a concentrated devil & he has been exposed..

When he was a Governor of Anambra, he sacked workers that are Pentecostal. He created division within Anambra Christians. He sacked non-indigenes. He also chased away non-indigenes..

What you hear in the voice record is simply who Pandora is.

429 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by kk2027: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
MM ticket is a religious unifier grin grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by GeneralPulal: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
lordm:
Obi will bounce back
They’ve told him the solution..
A word is enough..

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by socialmediaman: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
It wasn’t Peter Obi o. Fake audio

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by fasmukol: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin
Did anybody notice that Obi didn't congratulate Anthony Joshua today?
It is so unusual of him.
Normally, by now we would have been seeing topics like 'H.E Obi congratulates Anthony Joshua' flying around on Nairaland.
It seems APC guys caught him by the jugular vein this time around.

SORRY DADDY

348 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by LegendHero(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obi Pandora is a sissy.

Imagine a presidential candidate shouting yes daddy like some kindergarten child.

Must he say yes daddy at every interval. Even Bishop Oyedepo won’t respect someone sissy like that.

I said last year that Obi can’t even command the military as some of the men won’t even obey him because he is too meek. He will be scared to face terrorist head on and will not be able to take hard decisions that is needed.

217 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by GeneralPulal: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
kk2027:
MM ticket is a religious unifier grin grin
It’s a ticket for political permutation. It was never for religion war unlike the 3rd class acute dullard & deluded division agent..

Tinubu used a M/M ticket. He then face Nigerians to campaign. He visited all 36 states. Tinubu did not visit mosques 1 by 1. He didn't tell any religion leader this election is a war..

There's a difference between what Tinubu did and what Obi did... One was political calculation. The other was religion discrimination..

Before tinubu, some past politicians have used same Faith ticket to run for presidency and their was no noise at all. So tinubu isn't the first person to use same faith ticket to contest for presidency..

But wait, Pandora dey mention religion war. If religion war starts, him fit stay?

172 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Naira20: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kikikiki... The FAKE audio tape you mean?

PO taught Kwankwaso+Atiku+Sowore+Tinubu (with his Mu-mu ticket) a lesson.

See how all of them are shaking

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by GeneralPulal: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
socialmediaman:
This is all shades of wrong! Fake audio is being purported as Peter Obi!

When Mr Bola’s campaign leaked a supposed audio of Atiku, it was quickly dismissed by all as fake, but here we are…
The Audio is 100% real. It was a voice recording..

Anybody that’s not deceiving himself knows the recording is real..

Your fraud has been exposed to Nigerians at large. All the things he did in Anambra are what’s happening again - religion discrimination, sacking non-anambra indigenes, chasing away non-indigenes as well..

Devil nah learner for where Pandora dey breathe..

109 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lols
Tough one for Obidients
Divided on whether to call for the prosecution of the people that leaked it or to keep on claiming it's a fake.

Peter and Oyedepo also dancing around it, and Kenneth Okonkwo once a darling now, the guy that scored own goal, at dying minute

159 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by socialmediaman: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
GeneralPulal:

The Audio is 100% real. It was a voice recording..

Anybody that’s not deceiving himself knows the recording is real..

Your fraud has been exposed to Nigeria. All the things he did in Anambra are what’s happening again - religion discrimination!

He has dismissed it as fake and propaganda. All these ones are mere cruise. It doesn’t remove any support from him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Monogamy: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obi is now an Aboniki balm wey everyone just dey apply

grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by LegendHero(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... The FAKE audio tape you mean?

People have left you guys behind.

We’ve passed the stage of whether the video is fake or not. What I am trying to know personally is how exactly did the leak happened.

That means someone can just obtain the private call of Tinubu, Atiku, or any other person and privacy will be invaded. Normally DSS themselves need to act up on this and reveal who did the leak.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Monogamy: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
LegendHero:

We’ve passed the stage of whether the video is fake or not. What I am trying to know personally is how exactly did the leak happened.

That means someone can just obtain the private call of Tinubu, Atiku, or any other person and privacy will be invaded. Normally DSS themselves need to act up on this and reveal who did the leak.

Peter Obi knew the person who leaked the audio tape

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Naira20: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sorry, you were living in delusion.
No OBIdient believed the nonsense. So we weren't buying into who "leaked" what.

OBIdients are not as daft as MC Olueran and co.
We know about ML and AI technologies.
So we are not gullible

LegendHero:

7 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by LegendHero(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Monogamy:

Peter Obi knew the person who leaked the audio tape

If it’s an individual that did the leak, that make sense.

But if the leak is directly from the telecommunication company or other bodies, then there is fire on the mountain.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by LegendHero(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:
Sorry, you were living in delusion.
No OBIdient believed the nonsense. So we weren't buying into who "leaked" what.

Na Obidient wahala be that. We know they only deny for the press, internally even Obi Pandora knows that the audio is genuine.

So if Kenneth Okwonko and Obi media adviser can come out to accept the fact that the audio originated from Obi, who are you on Nairaland for me to waste my time on?

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Monogamy: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
LegendHero:

If it’s an individual that did the leak, that make sense.

But if the leak is directly from the telecommunication company or other bodies, then there is fire on the mountain.

Obi loose guard I think

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by GeneralPulal: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
socialmediaman:

He has dismissed it as fake and propaganda. All these ones are mere cruise. It doesn’t remove any support from him
Lol. Support wey don already comot. Go to Twitter. Go to Instagram. You go see reality..

Pandora is not a trustworthy man. Somebody that scammed his godfather all cuz he wanted to become a Governor..

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Dreal1247: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
INDEED, OBI IS COMING.

FEAR AND CONFUSION IN THE ENEMIES ' CAMP

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Naira20: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
That's why you guys are not intelligent. Kenneth was speaking Assuming PO even said so, that xyz is the context.He didn't fact check.

Peter Obi has said He isn't the one.
Bishop Oyedepo doesn't even have time for you dunderheads.

So if Kenneth makes a mistake, we should accept it?
Una be learner
LegendHero:

Na Obidient wahala be that. We know they only deny for the press, internally even Obi Pandora knows that the audio is genuine.

So if Kenneth Okwonko and Obi media adviser can come out to accept the fact that the audio originated from Obi, who are you on Nairaland for me to waste my time on?

1 Like

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by LegendHero(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:
That's why you guys are not intelligent. Kenneth was speaking Assuming PO even said so, that xyz is the context.
Peter Obi has said He isn't the one.So if Kenneth makes a mistake, we should accept it?
Una be learner

Show me the proof of Peter Obi himself saying he is not the one and I will apologize to you right away.

I am waiting.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Naira20: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Go to twitter and find his verified page.

I know you won't apologize but go and see his response.
PO isn't as flippant as Tinubu, he measures his words
LegendHero:

Show me the proof of Peter Obi himself saying he is not the one and I will apologize to you right away.

I am waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Massiveglory: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
We know Peter obi.
We know his history.
We know his background
We know what he stands for .

Who really knows tinubu?
Who knows his history?
Who knows his background?
Up till date, no one in the world really knows Tinubu.

Name is questionable
Background is questionable
Age is questionable
The real sex gender of the name " bola Tinubu" is questionable
Education/ Degree is questionable.
Source of wealth is questionable .
Personality is questionable.
Up to this very minute, nobody on earth make or female is seen or heard to be a classmate of tinubu.
Life as a whole is questionable.

Upon all these abnormalies and embrassments , he comes up with a muslim-muslim ticket in a country as porous as Nigeria.
His drug case is now a front burner issue worldwide and in a bid to push back, he is pushing out lies and fake stuffs on PODATTI and some people are convulsing

IS THIS WHAT NIGERIA WANTS ?
IS NIGERIA UNDER A SIEGE?

PODATTI crime is that he goes to court test the process that selected tinubu and to reclaim the mandate rightly given to him by Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Jnkay: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Put yourself in Peter Obi's shoe, how will you feel before you sleep every night knowing that your enemies are as numerous as sand but you stood your ground and never cave into their pressure and evil intentions and still full of smile.

I swear Obi work attitude and resilience needs to be studied as a course in university.

Politicians in South east are against him
Politicians in South west are against him
Politicians in South south are against him
Politicians in North are against him

Just because he refused to be like them in looting public fund.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by LegendHero(m): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Naira20:
Go to twitter and find his verified page.

I know you won't apologize but go and see his response.
PO isn't as flippant as Tinubu, he measures his words

Below is Obi Twitter page.

He posted last 2 days ago and he mentioned none of the current trending topic. Or do you mean he got another Twitter.

Why did you lie that I should check his Twitter page when you clearly know he never mentioned anything of such there. Are you guys even normal at all with your lies?

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Naira20: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
You no sabi use twitter?
Oga, check am well well.
Na 2days ago you dey check,?
LegendHero:

Below is Obi Twitter page.

He posted last 2 days ago and he mentioned none of the current trending topic. Or do you mean he got another Twitter.

Why did you lie that I should check his Twitter page when you clearly know he never mentioned anything of such there. Are you guys even normal at all with your lies?
Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by Nwaetche(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lies from a paid and compromised boggle mind cheesy!

Tinubu used Moslem Moslem Ticket which turned the election to religious contest.

Tinubu preached Emilokan which turned the election to tribal contest.

Tinubu paid N5m to Islamic clerics in Kanu through Ganduje to declare the election as a jihad but you are here parroting about someone that solicited votes from his religious folks. To these u'chins, PO must be crucify by all means so that they can run away with the stolen mandate?

Muric was also seen actively campaigning for Tinubu but no one is talking about that?

This episode is only solidifying PO's standing with the Christians. Even the Christians that voted for APC would be turned off by this vitriolic attack on Past Oyedepo.

PO is indeed coming

GeneralPulal:
God bless those that mastermind the recording. They did a great job. The fraud is a concentrated devil & he has been exposed..

When he was a Governor of Anambra, he sacked workers that are Pentecostal. He created division within Anambra Christians..

What you hear in the voice record is simply who Pandora is.

5 Likes

Re: Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso by LegendHero(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Jnkay:
Put yourself in Peter Obi's shoe, how will you feel before you sleep every night knowing that your enemies are as numerous as sand but you stood your ground and never cave into their pressure and evil intentions and still full of smile.

I swear Obi work attitude and resilience needs to be studied as a course in university.

Politicians in South east are against him
Politicians in South west are against him
Politicians in South south are against him
Politicians in North are against him

Just because he refused to be like them in looting public fund.

No politician in this election got enemies as much as those of Tinubu.

If you know how much obstacles Tinubu had to surmount to win this election, you will know that no politician born of a woman can survive that obstacles. Infact if Pa Awolowo was as rugged as Tinubu, he would have won his 1979 election.

—The presidency body language is totally against Tinubu. I’m sure they will even be very surprised as he won that election.

—Because he is too strong, they had to change the country currency to stop him. The only major time we changed our currency last was during the civil war. Now imagine that kind of obstacles.

—They induce petrol scarcity to make the masses suffer so they can angrily vote against APC and majorly Tibubu.

—He is the only politician with the maximum amount of propaganda deployed against. His age, family, finance, existence, and etc , what propaganda have they not deployed against him?

—Also the Muslim-Muslim ticket is a very risky try in a country like Nigeria coupled with the religious political war that Obi waged. Walahi if Obi choose a Christian Christian ticket and the North wage a religious war against him, he will never win any election.

Lastly, what is the political worth of those Igbo people you thought were against Obi ? Did Obi still not win up to 90% of the SE votes? Obi won in his base. His only loss was that his base don’t have the numbers to win a presidential election.

96 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / N-Power Knowledge Multi-track Youth Empowerment Programme Approved By FEC / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.