Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (27577 Views)

Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / Sagir Mai Iyali Petitions Screening Committee, Seeks Disqualification Of Tinubu / Ahmad Sagir, Governor Inuwa's Supporter Dies After Falling Off Car In Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by oshozondii: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Alhaji Sagir Hamidu, an ex-governorship aspirant in Zamfara State, has been shot dead by bandits.

He was killed when bandits blocked the Kaduna-Abuja Highway and opened fire on travellers, on Sunday.

Daily Trust gathered that the incident occurred around 3:30pm close to Rijana along the busy highway.

Eyewitnesses confirmed that Rijana, a former FCT Director of Protocol who was also a Zamfara State Governorship aspirant, lost his life in the incident.

A Facebook user, Kabeer Gambo Rigasa, wrote: “ALHAMDULILLAH, ALHAMDULILLAH, Escaped Being Kidnapped Along Abuja To Kaduna Road Around 3:30pm Today.”

Other eyewitnesses said the bandits had operated unchallenged for over an hour.

Daily Trust reports that the Kaduna-Abuja Highway which is dotted by numerous potholes have become a death trap for travellers, who are constantly attacked; killed and abducted.

However, activities of the bandits have been on the decline since a military operation began to flush out bandits in selected forest areas of the state some weeks ago.

A video released online on Sunday evening showed two empty vehicles which appeared to have been abandoned in the middle of the Highway.

An eyewitness travelling along the route had released the short video showing two abandoned vehicles while insinuating that the occupants had been abducted.

In the 31 second video, the person behind the camera could be heard shouting, “Oh my God, they have carried our friends, we are just coming from Kaduna. Today is 21st November 2021, oh my God, the Lord is faithful, thank you for saving our lives.”

Kaduna State Police Command is yet to respond to the video. The state’s Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Mohammed Jalige did not respond to calls and a chat on the video.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-zamfara-governorship-aspirant-gunned-down-by-bandits

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by esnbrutality: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bandits that kill are not terrorist...Its IPOB that wants a referendum that are terrorist.

If this happened in the SE automatically the useless Southwastee crew of miscreants and their BMC mentors will be baying like sheep going for the slaughter house.

God doesn't sleep...and all these miscreants that tactically support terrorist will definitely have the blood of the Dead on their heads and their children.

R.I.P....

272 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Baawaa(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Eyewitnesses confirmed that Rijana, a former FCT Director of Protocol who was also a Zamfara State Governorship aspirant, lost his life in the incident.
When these bandits will kill one of Buhari's family

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Igbodicool(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
May we never die unfortunate death!

Meanwhile, this is one of the people killing and destroying things just for 2023 elections.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Did he dead?

2 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by meolaniyi(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet.
Everything this man has said is happening with precision before our eyes.

" They will bring their army to Biafra land while the terrorist take over their land. When we are done with them, they will not have a place to run back to."

I fear this man.

176 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by slivertongue: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wahala for buharists who are still living in denial of the calamity brought by their principal

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by nairavsdollars(f): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Who is the Commander in Chief? Buhari or Bandits?

67 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by NwaNimo1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2021

27 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
This is what Nigeria has been reduced to?

A footnote in lawlessness.. angry

33 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by FarahAideed: 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by FarahAideed: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Baawaa:

When these bandits will kill one of Buhari's family

They have kidnapped his uncle already

5 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Kucoin: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
There is fire on the mountain �️. And no one seems to be on the run...

16 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
meolaniyi:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet.
Everything this man has said is happening with precision before our eyes.

" They will bring their army to Biafra land while the terrorist take over their land. When we are done with them, they will not have a place to run back to."

I fear this man.
He is d lion of d tribe of Igboland. At d mention of his name d zoo police, army, navy,air force, politicians and Northerners trembles just as they did at d mention of Ojukwu name that time. He is d most popular, trending man in d whole world wide. More popular, influenctial, respected, obeyed more than d lifeless vegetable, northerners, yellowbas, igbos and every other person in d cow,_ntri. So sad that Nigeria has gone to d dogs but..........
There was a country.......

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Who is the Commander in Chief? Buhari or Bandits?
Alphabetically d Bandits but in paper d lifeless, useless vegetable.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
And Buhari is stil finding it difficult to proscribe bandits and killer herdsmen that causes havoc in Nigeria?

You wey still dey support this evil government e go still reach your turn.

Na merry go round e be.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
I know he must be one of those people that said that fight against boko haram is a fight against North and also that there is anything like repentant boko haram, Bandits.
As a stakeholder he has received his own share of d product they manufactured in d North against Jonathan's govt.
He died in active service in d hands of his dearly beloved brothers... Amu not putting mouth in Northern agenda, issue.

28 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
And Buhari is stil finding it difficult to proscribe bandits and killer herdsmen that causes havoc in Nigeria?

You wey still dey support this evil government e go still reach your turn.

Na merry go round e be.

Surely.

1 Like

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
This is what Nigeria has been reduced to?

A footnote in lawlessness.. angry
Na today?
The lifeless, useless vegetable took it to d highest level, infact he changed it and skyrocketed it to d new level.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by rayvelez(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
These bandits again sey dem no deh tired ni with the way Nigeria Airforce deh bombed them yet they are still killing and kidnapping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Atiwaye: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Okay na it's a product that everyone must buy whether you like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kucoin:
There is fire on the mountain �️. And no one seems to be on the run...
Run go where?? 4 dis naija we go see d head, end. Amu not going anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by dkdmy: 4:52am On Nov 22, 2021
So people still travel to kaduna by road?

8 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by NighttWalker(m): 4:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Everything happening in Nigeria is planned and coordinated, the military won’t do anything and their cyber wing (we all know them here) will avoid this tread and countless others like it

7 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:53am On Nov 22, 2021
Terrible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by helinues: 4:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Toh
Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by JavaScript90: 4:54am On Nov 22, 2021
rip to the dead. The north has sowed wind and they are reaping whirlwind. if it was Igbo's that are killing other Nigerians like this I am sure that all hell would have been let loosed, but since it is Fulani then it doesnt matter
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

6 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Authoreety: 4:56am On Nov 22, 2021
I just saw that video on Facebook now

And all Nigerian forces Don go camp for east!

God can never be mocked... Shebi bandits are not terrorists, they are youths that govt rendered homeless... OK o.. Buhari pls give them back their homes or you build estate for them in their regions... Is that too hard for FG to do?

2 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Eeya pele
Na him brothers

3 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 22, 2021
oh, no problem.

3 Likes

Re: Sagir Hamidu Killed By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by officialwdhtv: 4:58am On Nov 22, 2021
Terrible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / Police Holds Meeting Over Bus Drivers Protest In Lagos. / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.