Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) (38882 Views)

My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) / Ekiti State Govt. Renames University Of Education, Ikere After Bamidele Olumilua / 19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams (2) (3) (4)

Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by leanonme82: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
In the spirit of non-partisanship, the PDP governor of Oyo state has renamed the First Tech University after the late APC governor, Abiola Ajimobi. The governor announced the name change at the 2nd convocation of the school and posted this on his social media page. He wrote:

'This morning, we attended the second convocation ceremony of the First Technical University, Ibadan. I congratulated all graduands of the university and urged them to be good ambassadors of Tech-U and Oyo State as they move to the next phase of their lives.
I also announced that we have made the decision to rename the university the Abiola Ajimobi First Technical University in honour of my predecessor who established the university.'

Source: https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1641825008027680769

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Beautiful one from Makinde. As for moment we're laughing at APC fools.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by Flier: 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
North4Obi23:
LOl just stop being a mumu already because I don’t get how a third class student will be making fun of a first class student.
We all should stop talking about the shameless party that won just one governorship position and less than 30 federal rep

156 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by manutdrichie(m): 12:45am On Apr 03, 2023
Flier:
LOl just stop being a mumu already because I don’t get how a third class student will be making fun of a first class student.
We all should stop talking about the shameless party that won just one governorship position and less than 30 federal rep

Obi is loved by many across party, religious and ethnic lines

He won the 2023 presidential election

These are the real issues.

1. Bola Tinubu's 1993 Narcotics Trafficking & Money Laundering Case, and $460,000 Forfeiture.
2. 25% in FCT.
3. Forged Certificate.
4. INEC not following its guidelines.
5. Shettima's Double Nomination.
6. Election Rigging.

Yes Daddy 😁

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by DesignMaestro(m): 1:05am On Apr 03, 2023
manutdrichie:

Okay Daddy...😁

115 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 1:16am On Apr 03, 2023
When will fij fact check the video of Tinubu strolling in Paris for us?

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 1:26am On Apr 03, 2023
Great one from Gov. Makinde.

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by press9jatv: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Good one from gsm

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by Pojomojo: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2023
How does that impact the funding of the university or create jobs for the teaming youths. It's only in Nigeria qe celebrate mediocrity.

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by validateAyo: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Good job

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by maivd: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Nice one from the governor

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by adenine02: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2023

Good Man

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2023
Good gesture.

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by GeneralPulal: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2023
manutdrichie:

Loved by Ipob I guess cuz even in Anambra, they’ve cursed him long time ago..

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by wale8486: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2023
yes dadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by Teeklef(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2023
Yes daddy

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by yomalex(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2023
OluSeyi

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2023
North4Obi23:
Same Makinde you Obidients said won't win Oyo just because he didn't support Obi.

In 2015 I thought Buhari's supporters were the worse sets of political supporters in Nigeria but Obi's supporters have taken up that mantle.

The politics played by Obi's supporters is a politics of hate rather than a politics of change.

Many people who didn't participate in this year's election despite having pvc didn't do so cos to them neither of the three candidates is any better and if there was one that seems fair (Obi)... his supporters already demarketed him with their politics of hate.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by IPDGP: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2023
Nice one Makonde many apc in the state are joining you soon

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by Promismike(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2023
Why do we honour and immotalize people only after they are dead.

It doesn't make sense. It should be done when one is alive.

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by bhella10: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2023
This is what you can't find in Sadeast. This is the sophistication that made SW to standout. Yoruba l'Agba cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by illuminutty: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Imagine a region that has Makinde, Osinbajo, Adeshina and Ambode could because of godfatherism and cowardice present a bedridden senile old corrupt drug trafficker as a president.

What a shame.

No be juju be that?

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by Jesuschristus: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Good man,unlike hypocrite peter obi forming saint, religious campaign secretly, competence campaign publicly

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by dalass(f): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
This is the MVP in politics in Naija. I just love the man grin

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by moscow007: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
I'm still wondering if Atiku really participated in 2023 Presidential elections, why is the entire Tinubu establishment and propaganda machines against President Peter Obi??

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Nice gesture from Makinde

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by Niyonice(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
That's a good development.

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by Femich18(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2023
Promismike:
Why do we honour and immotalize people only after they are dead.

It doesn't make sense. It should be done when one is alive.
Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by LordGuru1: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Cool. In another News,
"I'm in Onitsha now..."- Peter Obi

"That's where you should be now"-David Oyedepo

That's the best advice ever! Onitsha is where you should be, not Lagos. Help your village to develop and stop causing trouble elsewhere.

"Thank you Daddy"

Like if you Agree, share with if not.

19 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2023
North4Obi23:
I see a very wise man in you

The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / Raphael Babatunde Adeniyi: Missing UNILORIN Professor (Photo)