Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume (3066 Views)

See Black Snake My Brother Killed Today / My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) / See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by kyber(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
He has been in Peckham for years now and whenever I tell him to send money home he always complain of this and that.

Fast forward to today, and he sent me one perfume like that through a friend of his who was visiting Nigeria.

Like what does he wants me to do with a perfume and why didn’t he send the money instead .

What should I do ?
Cause I won’t thank him for that
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
You sound like an ungrateful girlfriend with an entitled mentality. undecided

32 Likes

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Stawner16(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Stop being so entitled. I understand you might feel he could do more due to your family ties. Sorry to break it to you homie, nobody owes you anything. It’s a solo world. Hustle tight and upgrade your life too so you’d stop expecting anything from people, trust me that’s the biggest flex, been there…

16 Likes

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by kyber(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bloommax:
You sound like an ungrateful girlfriend with an entitled mentality. undecided

I said my brother not boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by chatinent: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ok.

While I understand you want us to talk about your ingratitude in your folklore, it’s not really my business.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by maleekberry: 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Most of you guys never even realise that abroad generally is very though. You think it's like nigeria where people don't pay bills and have access to cheap or ill-gotten money to throw around.

Person dey Peckham and you are expecting so much from him. If you don't know today that Peckham that he his is just like surulere, no major opportunities dey that area. Same Peckham way dem even dey sell amala and fried yam. Its dominated by Nigerian especially the yorubas

13 Likes

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
kyber:
He has been in Peckham for years now and whenever I tell him to send money home he always complain of this and that.
Fast forward to today, and he sent me one perfume like that through a friend of his who was visiting Nigeria.
Like what does he wants me to do with a perfume and why didn’t he send the money instead .
What should I do ?

see UNGRATEFUL family members as if living in London was easy!
when you stop making financial plans on people's pocket, thats when you will live a better life. do you know how that brotha of yours even survives over there? do you know if he can afford anything more than that perfume? instead of you being grateful for the free gift, you are here complaining....i guess a perfume (he probably got for free) is all he could afford. living in Peckham, you are lucky he didnt send you a tuber of yam, lol!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by intruder15(m): 12:47am On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

What should I do ?

You are entitled. Your father and mother are the only people that owes you a good life
apart from them, nobody else owes you anything. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by kyber(m): 12:51am On Apr 03, 2023
intruder15:

You are entitled. Your father and mother are the only people that owes you a good life
apart from them, nobody else owes you anything. Know this and know peace.

Not even my brother?
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by kyber(m): 12:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Evolutionlove:

You this Wereeeey Povatea Sticken again😂

Retched fellow 😂
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by kyber(m): 12:52am On Apr 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

see UNGRATEFUL family members as if living in London was easy!
when you stop making financial plans on people's pocket, thats when you will live a better life. do you know how that brotha of yours even survives over there? do you know if he can afford anything more than that perfume? instead of you being grateful for the free gift, you are here complaining....i guess a perfume (he probably got for free) is all he could afford. living in Peckham, you are lucky he didnt send you a tuber of yam, lol!

If it Ain’t easy he should come back to Lagos Na 😂
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by kyber(m): 12:53am On Apr 03, 2023
maleekberry:
Most of you guys never even realise that abroad generally is very though. You think it's like nigeria where people don't pay bills and have access to cheap or ill-gotten money to throw around.

Person dey Peckham and you are expecting so much from him. If you don't know today that Peckham that he his is just like surulere, no major opportunities dey that area. Same Peckham way dem even dey sell amala and fried yam. Its dominated by Nigerian especially the yorubas

Omo that one be excuse abeg
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Rokiat(f): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2023
Nobody owes you a damn thing, stop being so entitled else you will just end up a bitter soul.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:
If it Ain’t easy he should come back to Lagos Na 😂

many want to go back home, but because of this same people (like yourself) who will be quick to demand for money when they return, they stay away. all these people who think that people abroad are swimming in money are the culprits!

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by intruder15(m): 1:01am On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

Not even my brother?

Not even your brother. Know this and sleep well at night.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Moh247: 2:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Your brother hasn't found his footing

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

I know, I can read and understand.
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Smartguyboy(m): 3:18am On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

What should I do ?
Nigeria ghetto for people without proper documents
No job just street life .

You think aboard life is easy especially if you are not educated and you have no intention to be me h you go suffer .

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by ProtectMyMoney: 3:44am On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

What should I do ?
Dey play.

Do you know how he is suffering in UK?

Does he have papers?

I used to think one guy that visits Naija from UK was a big boy, until I was opportuned to visit UK, went shopping someday and saw him working as a shop security guard

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

What should I do ?

The mistake he made was to send anything to you in the first place.

Nobody owe you anything, when people give you something no matter how small; learn to appreciate it because they just sacrifice it for you, not that they don't have needs for their scarce resources.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by SenecaTheYonger: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2023
I don’t think life is easy on the UK compared to US
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Oscarhakx: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Op you dey complain like say your brother nah your husband. Not even one atom of shame, just open mouth dey complain like babe

1 Like

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by vincenteger: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ungrateful being.
If you can't appreciate this little one, how will bigger one come.
It was you in the bible who was given one coin and you buried it.
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Hartman11: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
The only mistake OP hv was bringing the topic here, u guys that are busy condemning her 4 expecting smthing from a brother that is diaspora are even worst dependant on a brother here.
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Brownshoe: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Peckham is a poor community in London, your brother don't have
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Sixfeetbelle: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

It's Nigerian men. They don't read.

Don't be too offended
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Sixfeetbelle: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:

What should I do ?

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by chynergy1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
maleekberry:

i visited peckham 2003. thought i was in naija. still wondering how some guys i saw there got visa
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Solsix(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
chynergy1:

i visited peckham 2003. thought i was in naija. still wondering how some guys i saw there got visa
Hahaha
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Solsix(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

It's Nigerian men. They don't read.

Don't be too offended
u didn't understand him either. He said like an ungrateful girlfriend
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by NaBanga: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
This is why many people do not visit home. It's not that they cant find the money for a ticket. It's the entitlement mentality and poverty mindset that keeps them away. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Know You Are An Americanized Nigerian If You Now Say: / 7 Motivational Graduation Speeches That Will Inspire You / Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.