Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume (3096 Views)

See Black Snake My Brother Killed Today / My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) / See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by BigDawsNet: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
kyber:
He has been in Peckham for years now and whenever I tell him to send money home he always complain of this and that.

Fast forward to today, and he sent me one perfume like that through a friend of his who was visiting Nigeria.

Like what does he wants me to do with a perfume and why didn’t he send the money instead .

What should I do ?
Cause I won’t thank him for that

Someone shared something similar few days ago..
I don't know the status immigration of your bro.. but it's not easy for some people if they don't hav papers...

Even some with residency no to get extra money to send to families back home... so pls try know him status and just pray for him...

Someone just arrived Nigeria few days ago after 20 years in abroad all because it took decades to secure paper... so its well
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by Ijebulogic(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
If he lives in Peckham, its you that needs to be sending him cash. Bro!
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by kyber(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2023
Ijebulogic:
If he lives in Peckham, its you that needs to be sending him cash. Bro!

He should come back so we can exchange location
Re: My Brother Who Has Been In Peckham For 2 Years,decided To Send Me Common Perfume by kelspinall(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2023
maybe he's seeing your daily post here... change small baba fee wire cash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Stop Exploiting The "Yoruba Vs Igbo" Tribal Fights / Urgent Action; Stop The Execution In Indonesia / Have You Ever Been Stranded? Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.