Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo (27795 Views)

Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP / Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by 9jahotblog: 1:54am On Apr 03, 2023
We received a delegation from the US Consulate General, led by Consul General Will Stevens, yesterday. We discussed various issues including health and education. I restated that our administration is open for partnerships and collaboration.

~ Governor Ademola Adeleke

https://mobile.twitter.com/AAdeleke_01/status/1641439320044343297

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by 9jahotblog: 1:55am On Apr 03, 2023
God, I personally thank you for giving the people of Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke in a time like this. Thank you, God of Possiblity.

May Osun State never return to era of Government of impossibility of Oyetola/APC in Osun State again and again, Aamin.

More photos below

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by N3TRAL: 1:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Life isn't about educational certificates.

Government isn't about bureaucracy and sophistication.

Life is about giving and government is about simplicity.

I love Governor Adeleke!!! Thank you for making Osun fun. I hope to visit in my official capacity before your administration ends after 2 tenures.

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Megabig: 2:18am On Apr 03, 2023
This Adeleke in 100 days have done quite much and he has 3 more years , that’s incredible

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by press9jatv: 2:42am On Apr 03, 2023
Well done Mr Governor Adeleke for inviting US representatives in your government in terms of economic, infrastructural, Education, health and Agricultural development in Osun State. That’s why Osun State airport needs to be built to create more environments for the foreign investors to thrive in Osun State. More winnings.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Ihateheadslamer: 3:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Governor Adeleke is arguably the most entertaining governor at the moment. Take a look at the consulate enjoying the Yorubas armpit drum with full happiness on his face tongue
Megabig:
This Adeleke in 100 days have done quite much and he has 3 more years , that’s incredible

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by leanonme82: 4:18am On Apr 03, 2023
Megabig:

Please abeg its all media marketing, he hasnt done anything except complete ila road that aregbe started. He has just decided to carry cameras everywhere because of his court case. Hes not doing anything here except receiving a visitor. The last event with ooni, he wasnt doing anything, he was opening oonis business.

I like his playfulness though. I'll give him 1 year in office and if he hasnt still done anything tangible i will start criticizing him.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by crestedaguiyi: 4:21am On Apr 03, 2023
N3TRAL:

Life isn't about educational certificates.

Government isn't about bureaucracy and sophistication.

Life is about giving and government is about simplicity.

I love Governor Adeleke!!! Thank you for making Osun fun. I hope to visit in my official capacity before your administration ends after 2 tenures.

Your parents would shudder at what crumbs have turned you into. Spits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Nuhskhut: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2023
More wins for him to come.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by raskymonojendor: 6:34am On Apr 03, 2023
Gov Adeleke is just a jolly good fellow and always in a fun mood.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by rolams(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2023
leanonme82:

Please abeg its all media marketing, he hasnt done anything except complete ila road that aregbe started. He has just decided to carry cameras everywhere because of his court case. Hes not doing anything here except receiving a visitor. The last event with ooni, he wasnt doing anything, he was opening oonis business.

I like his playfulness though. I'll give him 1 year in office and if he hasnt still done anything tangible i will start criticizing him.

Only God can forgive you for this trash you typed here!

He has not done anything yet he started payment of pensions which have been owed by the previous administration.

He has not done anything yet he constructed borehole in all the local governments in Osun.

He hasn't done anything yet he has delivered tangible aid to the physically challenged people in Osun.

He has not done anything yet he has supplied teaching aids to schools in Osun.

He has not done anything yet he introduced IT to governance for transparency in Osun.

He has not done anything yet he has initiated the commencement of at least 3 roads aside from the ila road he recently completed.

He has not done anything yet he is effecting the payment of promoted staff's salary owed by the past administration.

Pls stop the hatred!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by press9jatv: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2023
Nuhskhut:
More wins for him to come.
🙏. More victories for him to come 💪💪💪💪🙏🙏🙏🙏

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by press9jatv: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2023
rolams:

He has not done anything yet he started payment of pensions which have been owed by the previous administration.

He has not done anything yet he constructed borehole in all the local governments in Osun.

He hasn't done anything yet he has delivered tangible aid to the physically challenged people in Osun.

He has not done anything yet he introduced IT to governance for transparency in Osun.

He has not done anything yet he has initiated the commencement of at least 3 roads aside from the ila road he recently completed.

He has not done anything yet he is effecting the payment of promoted staff's salary owed by the past administration.

Pls stop the hatred!

Abeg keep on hitting him well with truths and facts. APC has been thoroughly defeated in Osun State.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by duduade16: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2023
rolams:

Pls stop the hatred!

You should have not comment on his post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Lifestone(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2023
leanonme82:

Your comments is unfair. I was on the Ikirun - Oshogbo end of that road, if he did that in 100 days, give the guy a clap man. He makes his people happy by paying their salaries promptly. 100days is not a long period but it's an indication of probably what to expect down the line.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by press9jatv: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2023
Osun Govt, US Plan Development Conference, Targets Multi-Sector Donor Support
The Osun State Government and the United States of America have agreed to host a development and donor conference in support of Governor Ademola Adeleke's governance agenda for the state.
The donor conference is expected to have in attendance all United Nations agencies, USAID, DFID, German Development Agency (GIZ), Japanese Development Agency, representatives of multilateral institutions and development agencies of the G20 nations.
According to Governor Adeleke, the conference will enable him to present the development agenda of his administration across the sectors to development partners who are presently operating in Nigeria.
" My goal is to match the developmental plan of my government with that of development partners. We then build a synergy and an expanded inflow of development support for Osun state.
" Areas of specific interest that are already articulated for the conference include education, health, agro-industrial growth, youth and women development, digital economy, climate change agenda, and green infrastructure. My team is working on the details", Gov Ademola Adeleke opined.
Confirming the support of the United States government for the conference, the Consul General of the United States embassy in Nigeria, Mr. Will Stevens said the embassy is ready to support the novel initiative.
According to him, there is an existing development partners' platform that will be activated in pursuance of the conference.
" We are elated to be part of this initiative. We are prepared to support Governor Adeleke to realize his developmental aspirations for Osun state.
" We have programs in health, ICT, education, climate matters, gender development, and green infrastructure. We are elated to support Mr. Governor on this commendable step", the Consul General affirmed at Osogbo, Osun state capital.
The Chief of Staff to Governor Adeleke, Hon Kazeem Akinleye who is coordinating the conference described the program as " a smart way to deliver on the government's promises to the people of Osun state.
" As Mr. Governor had noted, we will submit our agenda to the partners. We will discuss the relationship between our plan and the agenda of the development partners. We then join hands. Osun will benefit greatly from this event. A special desk is working on this plan", the Chief of Staff assured.
Signed
Mallam Olawale Rasheed ,
Spokesperson to the Executive Governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by rolams(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
duduade16:
You should have not comment on his post

You are very correct!

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Gasayi(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Very jovial governor
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
God bless Osun State.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

From [/color] with love ❤️

[color=#990000]CONGRATULATIONS to the people of Osun.
They chose the people they want to lead them.

We pray this bring succor, peace and tranquility to the state.

God bless Osun State.

God bless Nigeria.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by seeyounow: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
undecided

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by AImiron: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Where are those Oletola bandits here, ranting wen the kangaroo tribunal committed blunder, they were creating several topics on how Adeleke was a goner, Awon Oloriburuku alaye baje, okanyin Oni bale.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by chiedozie198100: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Every other US ambassador is a CIA agent.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Anoosman(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nice
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by 4tomandchi: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
The only governor wey sabi

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Kellie069(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Osun is on the right path! Light has come . #Imolè dè

6 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by enemyofprogress: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
August visitor. I'm sure that was the first time oyinbo man entered the whole of Osun state
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by BlackAdams007: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
It's not by educational certificates.

Though Osun was good with him.

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Mikelarteta(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
Man of the people.

6 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Obakoolex(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin Governor with vibes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Winning123: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Time will tell. However, I am not expecting the dude to do anything meaningful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keyamo To Buhari: It’s Unconstitutional To Appoint Minister Of State / Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy / Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.