Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo (27800 Views)

Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP / Adeleke Will Get Victory At Supreme Court –brother / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by rolams(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Tilldendoftime:

He hasn't done anything yet over 36 months of half salary during Aregbe he has started paying while oyetola didn't pay a dime of it in 4 years.
He hasn't done anything yet he has reduced d stress of a common man who has kids in d public schools with his initiations and reduced fees and exorbitant charges for uniforms etc.
Pls don't mind that man... If every leader do all these u mentioned above with mine and many more in 100 days naija won't be d way it is .
He his a man to reckon with as far as governance is concerned. Ride on daddy

Yea daddy

I dey tell you!

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by rolams(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Prince111111:
you even get time for bad belle

No mind me jareh!

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Seytex: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Bye bye to radarada in osun. Adeleke is the man of the people. Oyetola should enjoy his reign in court.
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Cromagnon: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Megabig:
This Adeleke in 100 days have done quite much and he has 3 more years , that’s incredible
mention 3 things he has done

Una gullible ehn
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by enemyofprogress: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
delpee:

I believe you're joking but read up on Suzanne Wenger and Ulli Beier for instance.
those ones are albinos
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by McDoe(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
When the righteous are in power, the people rejoice.

Thank you @Gov. Adeleke. Osun people love you.
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Megabig: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Cromagnon:
mention 3 things he has done

Una gullible ehn

Na your mama gullible ode
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by renderme: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
enemyofprogress:
August visitor. I'm sure that was the first time oyinbo man entered the whole of Osun state
Ode genZ, you know Susan Wenger olorisha was an osun priestess for over 50years right? She lived over half her life there and died in the osun grove.

You should also know participants from different parts of the world go for the osun osogbo festival.

Osun state is called 'the source' for a reason.

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
renderme:

Ode genZ, you know Susan Wenger olorisha was an osun priestess for over 50years right? She lived over half her life there and died in the osun grove.

You should also know participants from different parts of the world go for the osun osogbo festival.

Osun state is called 'the source' for a reason.
dat one na albino jo
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by renderme: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
enemyofprogress:
dat one na albino jo
I've added more pictures up there. And Susan Wenger is Austrian, no African blood. You should read about her. She used to speak concentrated ijinle Yoruba too with plenty ifa proverbs, not Lagos Yoruba.

Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by enemyofprogress: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
renderme:

I've added more pictures up there. And Susan Wenger is Austrian, no African blood. You should read about her. She used to speak ijinle Yoruba too with plenty ifa proverbs, not Lagos Yoruba.
the woman na albino jo
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by kaywhy09(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Consular want to see baba to dance grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Purity1st: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ride on my governor , for your sake I am returning home
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Oga Consular General.... why u no give Nigerians dates for visa this till 2024... eheeeee

Every always favour these politicans.. it well ooo

Una no wan shake body like UK... hmmmmm
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Assurance2023: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
rolams:

Only God can forgive you for this trash you typed here!

He has not done anything yet he started payment of pensions which have been owed by the previous administration.

He has not done anything yet he constructed borehole in all the local governments in Osun.

He hasn't done anything yet he has delivered tangible aid to the physically challenged people in Osun.

He has not done anything yet he has supplied teaching aids to schools in Osun.

He has not done anything yet he introduced IT to governance for transparency in Osun.

He has not done anything yet he has initiated the commencement of at least 3 roads aside from the ila road he recently completed.

He has not done anything yet he is effecting the payment of promoted staff's salary owed by the past administration.

Pls stop the hatred!

Let him continue to lament.
Sebi Na only person wey get eye go see.
What can a blind man see if not darkness
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by rolams(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Assurance2023:

Let him continue to lament.
Sebi Na only person wey get eye go see.
What can a blind man see if not darkness

Na so ooo!
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Haryourmieykhun(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
enemyofprogress:
August visitor. I'm sure that was the first time oyinbo man entered the whole of Osun state
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by godwon01(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
This guy should used the opportunity to present thousands of passports of Oshun indigenes to the Consular for automatic non appearance 10yrs visa. It has happened before somewhere in the country. The visitation should attract this type of gesture and will go a long way to help the life of the beneficiary.
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Incrediblekutty(m): 1:26am On Apr 04, 2023
leanonme82:

Please abeg its all media marketing, he hasnt done anything except complete ila road that aregbe started. He has just decided to carry cameras everywhere because of his court case. Hes not doing anything here except receiving a visitor. The last event with ooni, he wasnt doing anything, he was opening oonis business.

I like his playfulness though. I'll give him 1 year in office and if he hasnt still done anything tangible i will start criticizing him.

Your criticism is irrelevant Boy! Just keep quite and stop wailing
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by FBS: 3:10am On Apr 04, 2023
So what's the significance of the US Consular General in Osun State?
Is this some kind of Photo Ops session cos surely he (Consular Gen.) is not bringing "free" money cos nothing is truely free?

All the collaboration is about what gan-gan?

Consular general no get him own wahala to deal with
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by FBS: 3:11am On Apr 04, 2023
So what's the significance of the US Consular General in Osun State?
Is this some kind of Photo Ops session cos surely he (Consular Gen.) is not bringing "free" money cos nothing is truely free?

All the collaboration is about what gan-gan?

Consular general no get him own wahala to deal with

Just asking.
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by Cromagnon: 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Megabig:

Na your mama gullible ode
Chei gullibility aye

Notice how you can't mention anything he did
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by KoolBigk(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2023
leanonme82:

Please abeg its all media marketing, he hasnt done anything except complete ila road that aregbe started. He has just decided to carry cameras everywhere because of his court case. Hes not doing anything here except receiving a visitor. The last event with ooni, he wasnt doing anything, he was opening oonis business.

I like his playfulness though. I'll give him 1 year in office and if he hasnt still done anything tangible i will start criticizing him.

You said and i quote" Road that Aregbe started". Remember we've had other governors after aregbe's tenure but all through their tenure they didn't deem it fit to complete. This man right here took it up and completed it before his 1st year in office. Chill & give him breathing space dude.
Re: Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo by delpee(f): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
enemyofprogress:
those ones are albinos

They were Europeans. Google is your friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare / EFCC To Arraign Senator Albert Bassey For Receiving 12 Cars Worth N254m As Gifts / Man Who Tried To Kidnap Mathew Dike In Rivers Caught (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.