Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Cole World: The Sideline Story Is Here , Verdict = Not Classic - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cole World: The Sideline Story Is Here , Verdict = Not Classic (797 Views)

Forbidden Fruit | J. Cole (feat. Kendrick Lamar) {DOWNLOAD} / Sean Paul New Video,gave It up to Me Ft Keisha Cole / Keyshia Cole Is Bi-sexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cole World: The Sideline Story Is Here , Verdict = Not Classic by amblors(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2011
Ok, its here, the much hyped, expected, long-waited, "classic" album has finally been delivered by the Leakers,
and em,
Wack Album? its not.
good album? its is
great album? am not sure, mayb
CLASSIC? definitely not. (they say time normally tells but em,  its not)

favorite tracks off it -
Lost Ones
Dollar and A Dream III
Sideline Story
Rise and Shine.

Other good tracks
Can't get enough --- good commercial track
Breakdown
Nothing Lasts for ever
Lights Please
Cole World try small too

Album fillers
em practically the rest of em, atleast for me.

your verdict?
what do you think of Cole World :The Sideline Story.
Re: Cole World: The Sideline Story Is Here , Verdict = Not Classic by amblors(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2011
no one commentin
Re: Cole World: The Sideline Story Is Here , Verdict = Not Classic by joudini(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2011
Few reviews can honestly call this a classic. I am a die hard J.Cole fan. I have almost every song that has this guy's voice, freestyles etc but l can't honestly call this a classic.

Dude has songs on his mixtapes that can make a classic but goes on his DEBUT album with the wrong selections. Cole, this is your debut album, you should have let experienced producers handle it.

Maybe l went in with too much anticipation and your collabos didnt hit me that hard. U toned down for the radio son. Ur album flooded the internet weeks before official launch, Roc Nation, waz up wit dat? A 7.5/10 IMO.
Re: Cole World: The Sideline Story Is Here , Verdict = Not Classic by drexon104: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2011
Cole World :The Sideline Story will give the album 8/10 the production is just too good for a début album am more than impressed .
amblors:

Ok, its here, the much hyped, expected, long-waited, "classic" album has finally been delivered by the Leakers,
and em,
Wack Album? its not.
good album? its is
great album? am not sure, mayb
CLASSIC? definitely not. (they say time normally tells but em,  its not)

favorite tracks off it -
Lost Ones
Dollar and A Dream III
Sideline Story
Rise and Shine.

Other good tracks
Can't get enough --- good commercial track
Breakdown
Nothing Lasts for ever
Lights Please
Cole World try small too

Album fillers
em practically the rest of em, atleast for me.

your verdict?
what do you think of Cole World :The Sideline Story.
dude listen to the album again how come gods gift is not on your favourite track.
Re: Cole World: The Sideline Story Is Here , Verdict = Not Classic by amblors(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^^ i'll listen to God gift again.
Re: Cole World: The Sideline Story Is Here , Verdict = Not Classic by amblors(m): 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2011
Ok, just listened to God's Gift again
and its not in my list of favorites, its average.

the beat is very very very very very dop/e
the first verse is very cool.
the 2nd was junk for me.

so average song.

btw,i'll give the album a 7.
its a very good album.

(1) (Reply)

Mo'cheddah Gives Birthday Gift To Fans / Nnena Omali - Reflections on her musical journey on africans on the move / Mista Books – Johnny Waka Ft. Sym 19 & Maka Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.