Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Is Dating A Jehovah's Witness Girl Easy? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is Dating A Jehovah's Witness Girl Easy? (259 Views)

Am I On The Right Track Dating A Girl Above Me? / Are You Sure Your Partner Is Dating For Marriage Or For Fun? / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dating A Jehovah's Witness Girl Easy? by Saucy22: 2:14pm On Jan 14
Happy new year ,I've fallen into a deep trap that I can't remove myself , I met this particular babe on Facebook ,we started chatting fell in love but after some period, I discovered she's no longer giving me full vibes
Her name (Debby)not real name ....
She once asked me about my faith and which congregation I worship with , I took the question lightly ..... Not knowing she meant every bit of it .
Ever since Debby asked that question she has changed , we had a heated altercation the other night ...she posted another witness brother (so she claims) .
I was down and depressed ,we've reconciled but I know it not working well anymore
She calls the guy her friend and blah blah blah
We've kissed and touched but no sex yet as she's a virgin which I confirmed...

I made a quick research and found out that
They can't marry /be committed to another that's not within the fellowship .
She's been posting her fellow JW sis with funny captions : "we only marry within"
Worst of it all she posted her pics with her JW brother holding hands and smiling
I'm in pain ,I'm confused
Please witness and non witnesses what should I do ?
I'm loosing it
I need help
Re: Is Dating A Jehovah's Witness Girl Easy? by pointblank247(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14
Hmm ooochimooo
Re: Is Dating A Jehovah's Witness Girl Easy? by ikeno(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14
JW do marry outside their faith but their ways of doctrine could be weird for someone outside their faith and this can cause some strain in your relationship/marriage. They see any kind of romance before marriage as adultery, they don't celebrate birthday, holidays, christmas.they see people from other denomination as unbelievers.
So, if you love her so much you can join her in her faith
Re: Is Dating A Jehovah's Witness Girl Easy? by Acrobatics01: 1:26am On Feb 25
Saucy22:
Happy new year ,I've fallen into a deep trap that I can't remove myself , I met this particular babe on Facebook ,we started chatting fell in love but after some period, I discovered she's no longer giving me full vibes
Her name (Debby)not real name ....
She once asked me about my faith and which congregation I worship with , I took the question lightly ..... Not knowing she meant every bit of it .
Ever since Debby asked that question she has changed , we had a heated altercation the other night ...she posted another witness brother (so she claims) .
I was down and depressed ,we've reconciled but I know it not working well anymore
She calls the guy her friend and blah blah blah
We've kissed and touched but no sex yet as she's a virgin which I confirmed...

I made a quick research and found out that
They can't marry /be committed to another that's not within the fellowship .
She's been posting her fellow JW sis with funny captions : "we only marry within"
Worst of it all she posted her pics with her JW brother holding hands and smiling
I'm in pain ,I'm confused
Please witness and non witnesses what should I do ?
I'm loosing it
I need help

Lol, which help exactly? Girls don finish? Why put yourself in pain because your ways dont align with another person's?
Haba! Block her and search for more girls on Facebook, you irritating thing looking for who to sleep with!

1 Like

Re: Is Dating A Jehovah's Witness Girl Easy? by jeffwaltter: 10:55am On Feb 27
It sounds like Debby's religious beliefs are important to her and may be impacting your relationship. It might be helpful to have an open and honest conversation with her about your concerns and feelings, and to try to understand her perspective as well. Ultimately, it's important to respect each other's beliefs and make decisions that are best for both of you. If you still want to move on explore 2flirts this site will help you in looking for a girl with the same interests and taste you have.

(1) (Reply)

TRUE LIIFE STORY: She Fed Her Husband Dog Food / Strictly For Islander / Not knfnlhsvlj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.