Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,240 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Nigeria Is An Islamic Country. See Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is An Islamic Country. See Why. (316 Views)

Muslims Now Claiming Nigeria As An Islamic Country (Picture) / Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe / FG To Build Six New Prisons Across The Country (see Locations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is An Islamic Country. See Why. by Ijoh(m): 5:02am On Apr 03, 2023
I was watching a video yesterday on the internet. another video popped up and instead of me to skip it, i viewed it because of the Nigeria i saw there. After explaining these and that profile of Nigeria, in the place of religions, they put Islam. My friend watching it with me was like just Islam; in my mind i was like una never chi chon chin. Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Nigeria. A muslim handing over to another muslim. The new Vice is muslim too.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is An Islamic Country. See Why. by AnyanwuSilas: 6:22am On Apr 03, 2023
Nigeria is a member of the organisation of Islamic Cooperation

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Buhari Fires NIPC Boss, Saratu Umar Amidst Allegations Of Mismanagement / FG Plans To Increase Tax On Tobacco Products To 50 Per Cent — Official / VIDEO: Nigeria Police Officers Attempts To Machete Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.