Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients (31714 Views)

Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by ada9ja(f): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Obi is finished. Only his gullible supporters still regard him as anything important

A child of a finished union
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by Kukutenla: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2023
GeneralPulal:

You people always love to deviate from the truth most of the times. Nigerians are Nigerians first before religion. Before election, we told you people Nigeria won't place religion over competency but you people kept on screaming Nigeria Christains - and it's not even as if Obi loves the Christain's. We all saw how he divided & discriminated against Pentecostal christains when he was Anambra Governor..

I'm really glad Nigeria can now see who Pandora is. Everything we've said about him has been justified!
Can you name one of the pentecostal Christians you "saw" him discriminate against
APC rats and lying is like bread and butter
Same way you lots claimed Donald Duke's pic for your lord
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2023
Obinwenite:

You are the one that is finished not Obi!. Did you vote for him?. Why do you think he is finished?…Afrer all you voted a drug baron without certificate?.
Drug baron will still rule you and I, so kill your self.. Wake up from your dream land or do you think Obi can win an election in Nigeria before, because he doesn't have anything to show in his 8yrs reign in Anambra. Even his fore fathers Okadigbo and likes of them no fit

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by babz11(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2023
LesbianBoy:
I am surprised many obidients are saying the tape is fake. When I heard the tape the first time I knew it was real and I was not worried because peter obi didn't really say anything that exposed him if we are being honest.

The religious war he was talking about, he was trying to tell oyedepo that "they have turned this election to a religious war" he didn't just complete his sentence and oyedepo replied he believes so. How are they wrong? Many of you are so focused on trolling that you can see what is going on around you. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is a disaster. There are also videos of Muslims clerics telling their followers not to vote Peter obi BECAUSE HE IS CHRISTIAN. Also, do you know that Christians are already being threatened especially in the north and tinubu has not even been sworn in o. Now imagine what will happen when tinubu is finally president. So peter obi was right!

And I see some fools trying to troll with the "yes daddy" and I laugh. I remember these APC guys have always accused Peter obi of fake humility and fake respect. Well the "yes daddy" in private just shows that he is really a humble man and he truly has respect cool

Damage control
Sorry I understand
What would you have say if Tinubu was having the conversation with Sheikh Gumi? Saying it's a religion war.. Your narrative will definitely change all of you are all hypocrite, we no Apc muslim/ Muslim ticket is a political calculation to divide the vote in the north, am not telling you to bliv. It does not matter because you see it as Islamizing Nigeria
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by MiztaDynameek: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2023
Obinwenite:

You are the one that is finished not Obi!. Did you vote for him?. Why do you think he is finished?…Afrer all you voted a drug baron without certificate?.

At least a drug baron is ten times smarter than an ipob terrorist that is a Pandora criminal forming saint.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by dinachi(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Obi is finished. Only his gullible supporters still regard him as anything important
You are finished. You are following a derelict tribal and religous bigot Tinubu about. I don't want to say that you are cursed.
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by Legitisreal: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2023
LesbianBoy:
I am surprised many obidients are saying the tape is fake. When I heard the tape the first time I knew it was real and I was not worried because peter obi didn't really say anything that exposed him if we are being honest.

The religious war he was talking about, he was trying to tell oyedepo that "they have turned this election to a religious war" he didn't just complete his sentence and oyedepo replied he believes so. How are they wrong? Many of you are so focused on trolling that you can see what is going on around you. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is a disaster. There are also videos of Muslims clerics telling their followers not to vote Peter obi BECAUSE HE IS CHRISTIAN. Also, do you know that Christians are already being threatened especially in the north and tinubu has not even been sworn in o. Now imagine what will happen when tinubu is finally president. So peter obi was right!

And I see some fools trying to troll with the "yes daddy" and I laugh. I remember these APC guys have always accused Peter obi of fake humility and fake respect. Well the "yes daddy" in private just shows that he is really a humble man and he truly has respect cool
obi should be held responsible for anything that happen to the Christian's in the north

He endangered their lives without plan on how he was going to win

Obi was the one who made it a religious war, Muslims in north didn't really buy the Muslim Muslim ticket they knew tinubu was an infidel with pastor wife that's why atiku took majority votes there

Obi was on overdrive shouting fake bishop, bla bla bla
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by GeneralPulal: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Kukutenla:

Can you name one of the pentecostal Christians you "saw" him discriminate against
APC rats and lying is like bread and butter
Same way you lots claimed Donald Duke's pic for your lord
https://independent.ng/group-accuses-peter-obi-of-working-against-catholic-church-while-in-office-as-governor/

E even sacked Non-Anambra indigenes. See, if you wanna know the truth, visit Anambra and run enquirys..

Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by Elsueno: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
lmao, naïve, how unbelievably naive....He was supposed to neither confirm nor deny anything 😂😂😂......All he had to do is leave it to d two people in d conversation to do the damage control..but nop, his so called 'honesty' compelled him.... unfortunately baby politician just screw the entire south eastern chances not just obi..
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by kpompey: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Obinwenite:

A drug baron with good antecedent and better vision for our nation is better than a drug lord, whose defrauded cohort from South Africa killed his father by tying him up with a stone and throwing both into a flowing river. A tax evader in America, a 3rd class graduate and a colossal failure, who had no plan than to divide the country along the line of religion and ethnicity. A visionless man who begged a clergy to incite people for his personal and selfish gain. Yes daddy, Ok daddy, I have told you, you will not regret this. You will use Nigeria money to build Abuja Winner chapel or another covenant university, and the rest been embezzled by you and your eastern cohort who wanted to turn Nigeria into waste bin with importation of drugs and adulterated products for personal gain. Nigerians rejected PETER GREGORY OBI. We love President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by MartinsD12(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Labour Party's presidential campaign spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo has replied supporters of Labour Party (Obidients) who criticized him for making a statement that confirmed the authenticity of a leaked audio conversation between Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi and founder of the Living Faith Church, Bishop Oyedepo, IGBERETV reports.

Okonkwo wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1642617991543021573?t=8kncHprzo8gJy6ESMSjdlw&s=19
What are we even talking about why did apc propagandists edit the part obi said Muslim to Muslim ticket is not good for the country with all the Islamization agenda going on for decades apc and buhari tinubu went for same Muslim ticket, what obi said there is the truth yes it's a religious world after all Nigerian is not an Islamic Nation, we must say the truth. Tinubu and co are wasting their time.
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by Kukutenla: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2023
GeneralPulal:

https://independent.ng/group-accuses-peter-obi-of-working-against-catholic-church-while-in-office-as-governor/

E even sacked Non-Anambra indigenes. See, if you wanna know the truth, visit Anambra and run enquirys..
You said "we saw". Name one pentecostal "you saw" Obi discriminate against. Or are you the lady in the picture?
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by NakedTruth4eva: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Leave Obi alone. Focus on how to use and distribute the drug parcels you will receive from Thief-nubu soon
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by zelnababa(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2023
daddy take logic denied the audio in yesterday sermon by saying he doest campaign for any politician

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by Dindondin(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Tolue43:
The only person Obidients care about is Obi, any other person's are just irrelevant to them, not even their vice president. Aisha collect, you too don collect , I dey wait for them to serve Peter Okoye a very very hot break fast.
Lmao! Obidióts are becoming unbearable.
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by Sheggy13(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

You are going off-topic now. The thread I posted clearly shows why the audio is fake. If you have any evidence to disprove their point, show it, if not, you can not argue against the evidence of the poster.

Finito.
So you know more than Kenneth who's Obi spokesman and works closely with him? Why do you guys hate hearing the truth.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by Rebelutionary: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
GogetterMD:
Obidients after the audio dropped: it is a doctored, a deep fake, AI generated, Israel will confam

Obidients after several media platforms validated the authenticity: it is a lie, the audio is doctored

Obidients after Pastor Kenneth Okonkwo dropped the overnight lyrics confirming the audio on twitter: who sent you message? Who made you the mouth piece for Saint Obi? Did you ask Obi before posting it? Who told you it happened? You work for the APC! You are fired!

Obidients after their Vanguard reported the "damage control" and after the Otta pastor evaded confirming the convo: WE SAID IT! IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!!

Obidients after Pastor Kenneth Obi said it is always better to tell the truth and not say lies: You liar! You betrayer! It did not happen!

This summarizes how this fellas think!
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by zelnababa(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2023
imagine obi is the president, oyedepo will just say, hello peter i want to see you in Ota right now,
Obi will say, okay Daddy, on my way Daddy thanks Daddy. lolz God pass dem.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by jimmynauty: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:

Lol AP. fielded Muslim Muslim and you cheering them..
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by kpompey: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2023
benjaminlawson:

So it is Obi that want to divide Christian and Muslim in SW, the man who called himself a professor, that has been causing division in our zone is not the cause, this is a man who said no SW Muslim should vote for any Christian publicly is not causing division, but someone who had a private conversation with a Pastor is causing religious division, are you hypocrite?
I am a Christian from south-west, anybody can say whatever he wants. The muric man is not contesting for Nigerian president, neither did any clergy in the north contesting. It is even better if Oyedepo said it alone without Obi's involvement. After all, he once shut the gate of heaven against Buhari, and Buhari still emerged.Obi is a flop and a hypocrite. Tinubu will rule for 8 years and he will clear the flaws of Buhari and Emefiele administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by almayda: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2023
Okay daddy,thank you daddy for the advice,bye daddy,I'm gone daddy,can I continue to go daddy?OK daddy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by blacknp(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2023
Obinwenite:

2027 he will run for Senator, bye bye presidency.
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by blacknp(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2023
jimmynauty:

Lol AP. fielded Muslim Muslim and you cheering them..
In my own view, only myopic minded Hypocrite closet bigoted Nigerians, will have a problem with any so called Muslim Muslim, or Christian Christian platform.
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by Chucks13: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2023
Okonkwo don turned their enemy for refusing to lie.
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by colestephan86: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Labour Party's presidential campaign spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo has replied supporters of Labour Party (Obidients) who criticized him for making a statement that confirmed the authenticity of a leaked audio conversation between Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi and founder of the Living Faith Church, Bishop Oyedepo, IGBERETV reports.

Okonkwo wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1642617991543021573?t=8kncHprzo8gJy6ESMSjdlw&s=19
Ogbeni ni, you get age for head but your age no translate to wisdom.
Must you talk?
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by Bigkoko: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Honesty stripes off your enemy, the power to do harm!!!!

Peter Obi, our incoming President & the team he works with is setting the pace for A New NIgeria!!!!

We all know the crooks who lies with anything, everything & even their old age!!! You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall save you!!!
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by emilo2bad: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Godjone:
Obidient won't be deterred. We are looking forward to seeing our mandate reclaimed. All this hullabaloo and shenanigans cannot stop us. Ganduje a sitting governor declared that the elections is Jihad against Islam but nobody make any news out of it. As a Christian I am proud of that audio tape. It gives us some sense of respect after the useless drug Lord pick Muslim Muslim ticket and called Christan votes irrelevant.

The stolen mandate must be reclaimed
Go and reclaim it in Biafra Republic
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by Fearyourcreator: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Obinwenite:

You don finish
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by Fearyourcreator: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol. If he was there when the conversation took place then yes he can be honest about it.

It doesn't make sense honest about what you did not witness. 😕
But you know the drug supply chain for Tinubu... Oloriburuku ni yin se
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by drimzsmoke(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Yes daddy
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Humility and respect is when you respect someone you want something from!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients by ARmanx(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Why is every one surprised this is nigeria! Every body is tribalistic and a religious bigot it is what we come with as a default untill we can objectively see through things nigeria is no where headed towards salvation i jus thank God he didnt become president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) / Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Others Shun PDP Campaign Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.