Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case (851 Views)

Tinubu'll Face Bigger Problems Managing Obidients Than Nigeria’s Economy – Bwala / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / 2023: Debunking The Propaganda That A Southern Candidate Will Lose In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by manutdrichie(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2023
Please my fellow Nigerians of the old order i dont see any reason for all these propaganda

Tinubu has a serious drug case that has already disqualified him.

The tribunal will not order for a rerun because in the eyes of the law all his 8.7m votes are void.

If at all they will be a rerun which i strongly doubt, it will be between Obi and Atiku

Tinubu will be arrested by the interpol for his involvement in drugs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2023
Yes daddy

1 Like

Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by wahalawahala: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2023
Rest! Mr delusional ,half of your threads no make sense.. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by manutdrichie(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
as interpol been hiding for the past 30years??

Good question

They can only act when an order is given, Obi will proof his case beyond reason doubt, an order/warrant of arrest will now be issued

Tinubu is in soup

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by Throwback: 8:31am On Apr 03, 2023
Rehabilitation is needed urgently.

This delusion is very unhealthy.
Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by Jicqueville: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2023

Stop putting the lives of your family members in danger with septic tank that allows snake in the closets, which can cause snake bite or even death! To avoid this, build a biodigester today.
Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2023
KillSars:
Yes daddy
Ok son
Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by manutdrichie(m): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Throwback:

I know what I'm saying, the case is huge

Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by Christistruth03: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2023
grin

Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by BlackAdams007: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Sheet, he has not been sworn in yet they are already treating the common Igbo man like chaf, arrested him in a hotel, let alone when they are sworn in.
Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by quickberry(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2023
manutdrichie:
Please my fellow Nigerians of the old order i dont see any reason for all these propaganda

The tribunal will not order for a rerun because in the eyes of the law all his 8.7m votes are void.

If at all they will be a rerun which i strongly doubt, it will be between Obi and Atiku

You need to treat malaria🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by manutdrichie(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2023
quickberry:

You need to treat malaria🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by yarimo(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2023
Is it what that useless fake man of god oyedepo told you
manutdrichie:

Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by manutdrichie(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Is it what that useless fake man of god oyedepo told you

Tinubu is a goner

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by yarimo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
manutdrichie:

Tinubu is a goner
ok daddy grin grin
Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by Bonijy04: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yes Daddy
Re: Stop The Propaganda, There Wont Be Rerun Tinubu'll Be Disqualified 4 Drug Case by Twistaray(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Throwback:

Honestly, he needs it and it's urgent.
So, ...Yes, daddy " grin

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Denies Issuing Certificate Of Service Being Paraded By Enugu Governor-elect / The Only Fuel Station Selling 187/liter Around This Area / Why Did Jonathan Not Support Obi's Presidential Bid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.