Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition (37757 Views)

INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed / Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
They clearly do not have any defence, all they have is propaganda. What is Boris Johnson doing or still doing in Naigeria? undecided
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by bmaster2000: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Obi and is.Nzogbu lawyers are just chasing shadow.

Jagaban Tinubu has come to stay
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by KanwuliaExtra: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵
Agbado Ewa oooooooo
Agbado Ewa oooooooo
🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y06WZAJMnj0
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Jack500: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

Tinubu will not be sworn in, I am sure you will come back to your senses soon

What are you willing to bet?
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by splashbaby(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Gucciblog:

The highest propaganda from your camp is this.

The plane own failed just like the Eze Ndigbo of Ajao Estate🤣🤣 own.

This one is a failed propaganda too. Because you're the one running on Muslim Muslim ticket.
Yes Daddy… baba wey no well take una mandate… na una no well.
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Wutinky: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jack500:

What are you willing to bet?

WHY SHOULD I BET WITH NONENTITY LIKE YOU AND AGBERO WITH MC OLUOMO? OMO LOOK FOR YOUR CO-AGBEROS AND BET WITH THEM
YOUR WAILING DEY SWEET MY BELLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by MatrixCircle: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin ;DThey are still struggling to match Tinubu results with BVAS working day and night grin grin
Kwankwaso has already spilled the milk on what has been discovered so far.
The reason for thier Propaganda against Obi-Datti.
Mahmoud is going to jail. President Buhari has abandoned them and washed off his hands like Pontius Pilate. CJN has to sneak out to meet with Tinubu to tell him wahala dey.
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Wutinky: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
splashbaby:
Yes Daddy… baba wey no well take una mandate… na una no well.

We will hang drug lord to dry soon
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by splashbaby(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

We will hang drug lord to dry soon
Una mandate don go like ds… baba wey no well do Una strong thing
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by splashbaby(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
MatrixCircle:
grin ;DThey are still struggling to match Tinubu results with BVAS working day and night grin grin
Kwankwaso has already spilled the milk on what has been discovered so far.
The reason for thier Propaganda against Obi-Datti.
Mahmoud is going to jail. President Buhari has abandoned them and washed off his hands like Pontius Pilate. CJN has to sneak out to meet with Tinubu to tell him wahala dey.
Story wey no add up… Baba wey no well don collect una mandate… Laslas, na una no well….
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Hessem: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe yes daddy boy is not yet done with him

Yes we are Daddy boys unlike you that is a slave to a fellow human.
Your slave master is a drug Lord
Go and answer your case joor.

Escobar promax
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by GeneralDae: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
francis5051:
yes no politician is the best but at least obi has better political history than other presidential aspirants.. that’s what we are saying
What better political history is that?
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Gucciblog:

Do you see how uninformed you sound?

The court case has a deadline. Go and learn about the law of the land.

OPC terrorist

That one is clearly is an idiot.. grin

Bastard doesn't even know the validity period for any case at elections petition tribunal is 180 days, after which the Supreme Court is to expend not more than 60 days to reach a final decision.

Most APC supporters are just retarded!
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by torqque7(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
And he keeps dodging and disappearing. . . . cheesy
Thank you for keeping count.
I say : WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!

PRO MAX EXHIBIT!

See how long it took for INEC to release this fake degree from Amazon? grin
This is PURE GOLD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz-kts5QjJA

Wow..
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Uchman50(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
What are the implications if they (APC) doesn't respond to the petition within the stipulated time frame?

I need enlightenment please
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by PointB: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
slivertongue:
Ethnic profiling has failed, DSS rumors &threats has failed, now a doctored audio

Well said.

APC has wasted too much efforts on unnecessary issues instead of preparing to defend their electoral heist.
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by tenpipsperday: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
slivertongue:
Ethnic profiling has failed, DSS rumors &threats has failed, now a doctored audio

Just like others it has failed too
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by slivertongue: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
FireUpNow:
If they know this so why vote for the plague?

Prof Mahmood dashed power to APC
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by HNICEARTH: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Them think say propaganda go save them. Did he do drugs in the states or Not?
Time is ticking!
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
slivertongue:

That's why I said APC is a plague

APC is evil
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Christian07(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Let sleeping dogs lie☺️

I hate Nigeria.

Then you must love Niger

1 Like

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by FireUpNow(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
slivertongue:

Prof Mahmood dashed power to APC
Too badt
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Jack500: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Wutinky:

WHY SHOULD I BET WITH NONENTITY LIKE YOU AND AGBERO WITH MC OLUOMO? OMO LOOK FOR YOUR CO-AGBEROS AND BET WITH THEM
YOUR WAILING DEY SWEET MY BELLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am rejoicing that Tinubu will rule you and your papa, you are the one crying now 😁, is it not?

Wail or cry till Tomorrow, ten thousands of your fathers won't stop Tinubu.
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
slivertongue:

This goes to tell you that politics anywhere for the highest office is no joke.
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by Masterchef(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
The bitter truth is, once a southerner, the only winning strategy is to pick a Muslim from the north as a running mate. This is because not many southerners can be brainwashed using religion, unlike in the North where life starts from being an almajari and ends at polygamous men in their 50s marrying thirteen-year-old girls.

However, beyond the religion and ethnic cards played by Obi, what gave others a chance against BAT were Zaddy's abysmally poor performance and his ethnic bigotry, the apparent politicizing of terrorism by the Northern elites, betrayal of different sorts, the artificial fuel scarcity created by APC cabal to incite protest votes against the APC and Emefiele's deliberate wicked cashless policy.

Flier:
If you are a Muslim from the south,you will have no choice than to pick a Muslim from the North,otherwise you will lose woefully

1 Like

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by yarimo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hessem:

Yes we are Daddy boys unlike you that is a slave to a fellow human.
Your slave master is a drug Lord
Go and answer your case joor.

Escobar promax
Thank God I am not a fool to useless oyedepo that is claiming saint.
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by slivertongue: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

This goes to tell you that politics anywhere for the highest office is no joke.

Decency is needed because governance is a serious business especially in our clime where leadership is a criminal enterprise
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by yarimo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
Guyman01:

Media aide who didn't know about Deep Fake audio used by APC
that means obi is surrounded with dull people grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by yarimo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Timblogga:
his account was hacked, clown.
Ok daddy keep following that fake man of god
Re: APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition by yarimo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
My brother, obi media aide Kenneth okonkwo confirm it was authentic audio grin grin
peter0071:
my brother... that audio project is fake naaa... you no know APC again?? always faking propaganda..

Softwares plenty wey fit do that voice cloning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... / Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo / Ahmad Lawan Vs Buhari’s ADC, Yusuf Dodo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.