Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso (35545 Views)

2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / 2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo / Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu May Lead Regional Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by mii4u(f): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
wallarwallar:

You guys are fool... Attack kwankanso who only won 1 state out of 37 .. D guy is irrelevant and he's using tinubu to remain on d news because he knows the foolish ones will always listen to anybody that attack tinubu
Pls I'm not a fool, I'm 100% obidient.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by jaxxy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
the people causing problems in Nigeria now are apc. Everybody know they out to destroy our democracy and divide the country further.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Isobug: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
seeyounow:
undecided undecided the satellite picture of kano state . places like Gano, hadeija , wudil and bichi etc visit http://earth.google.com

Go with nonsense analysis. If you don't know Population density is by humans or abiotics per area and not necessarily buildings.
That's if what you post is true
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Julius1995(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
You have completely lost it. In a thread about RMK, you posted this long thing about Obi. Ahh! Now I understand. Are you sure they know at home. Pele my dear. Sorry, God will heal you if he pleases, else, may you continue like this.
LordGuru1:
When I saw that they were forcing him to speak againt INEC, I knew he may soon bulge to their manipulative pushing.

Bishop Oyedepo is a very wise Great Yoruba Man. You will see from his tone that he's not really taking what Obi said about the Election being a "Religious War" serious, and you should know why he has to show the inconsequential support. Matter-of-factly, Winners Chapel currently has much Igbo Members because Igbos love to go to wherever they would learn more on Business Success and Greatness.

Even if the Audio is real, only those that don't know his GOD-given Vision to help Men break Poverty Chains would blame Bishop Oyedepo. In many Countries all over the World, Winners Chapel has the largest number of Poor People that joined and overtime had their Lives Completely transformed into being Rich and Wealthy, that is his own Calling from GOD ALMIGHTY. This was what made me joined too. And his Biblical Financial Trainings and Teachings permanently helped me out of Poverty too. But you know that most Yoruba Youths are not Business-minded like the Igbos.

I attended his Ota HQ before I left Nigeria. Many Poverty-sticken aspiring Young Businessmen joined the Church with nothing. Bishop Oyedepo through painstaking Relentless Business-Tranings (supported by Scriptural Backups) helped build the Business-Mental Capacity from scratch (of those that would have remained forever Poor) and Tenacity till they finally became Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires, that is the more Reason why so many Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires that he has helped Raised call him Daddy today. It is a well-known fact that the Uncommon Business-Guidance he integrated into his Universities has Produced far more Young Millionaires than other Private Schools. Papa Oyedepo is truly a Great Blessing to Africans in particular, and to Humanity in general.

Both the Olds and Youngs that he groomed into Wealth hey look back and know how ALMIGHTY GOD Greatly used him to Transform their Lives, that is why they have profound Respect for this truly Great Man that has help far more Many to legitimately become Stupendously Rich than any other Man of GOD. Right from start, his Church is one of the very few that created Welfare Department that financially Support dedicated upcoming poor Members/Businessmen and women because he Strongly Believes in them that if they follow his Teaching, they shall Succeed.

Yet, some expect him to just watch someone come to scatter those he has Laboured to Build, just because of Politics? He had to apply wisdom, if not...
https://www.nairaland.com/7637472/real-reason-obi-bishop-oyedepos#122234174
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
TO WHO NA? fuulish Igbo people, your yes daddy and other Igbos can never be Nigeria President , book mark this post. after 8 years of Tinubu, its going back to the North , aye yi ma baje ni
PureMe01:
Everybody knows this. It's no news anymore but he will return the mandate
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by PureMe01: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
TO WHO NA? fuulish Igbo people, your yes daddy and other Igbos can never be Nigeria President , book mark this post. after 8 years of Tinubu, its going back to the North , aye yi ma baje ni

Tinubu that has joined my ancestors grin

Keep dreaming of Thiefnubuu eight years grin
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by 198800Mam(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Exposed1:
MANHOOD yakubu grin cool
The mandate snatcher.

Expose them one by one.

It's possible him no know his date of birth
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Sunnyja: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Let me see if Tinubu useless and foolish supporters will attack this northerners the way they attack Obidients
98% of Tinubu's supporters will not pretend not to see this since its not coming from Obi.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by 198800Mam(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
seeyounow:
undecided undecided the satellite picture of kano state . places like Gano, hadeija , wudil and bichi etc visit http://earth.google.com

Hadejia is not in kano state but in Jigawa state
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Christistruth03: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
If that was the case you could not have won Kano with Ganduje as sitting Governor
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Eriokanmi: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dreal1247:
INEC Chairman sold the Nigerians' mandate to Tinubu.
From primaries to presidency, tinubu bribed his way through. Its will be a shameful thing, should buhari go ahead and hand over to tinubu. We're watching!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by JoshTim: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
excomarow:
Kwankoso my man. I like what you did to APC in Kano.

I cut cap for you cool

Lol, you no even sabi....APC was second in Kano...Kano is one of the reasons APC won. Chai, you so dull like this.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by stormborn28(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Godfullsam:
Yes daddy

It was a big fvck of rigging for the evil party
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by splashbaby(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Exposed1:
MANHOOD yakubu grin cool
The mandate snatcher.

Expose them one by one.
Mandate losers and mandate hunters… baba wey no well don collect mandate… he be like say na una no well ooooo
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by arantess: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Let me see if Tinubu useless and foolish supporters will attack this northerners the way they attack Obidients
they no born dem well na

their prick dey only rise when igbo is mentioned
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
God1000:
The protest against the just concluded presidential election from different candidates is unprecedented in our history.

Nobody is rejoicing, Nigerians are also sad, I still remember the celebration in 2011 and 2015 respectively when Jonathan and Buhari won

This presidential election was complete fraud. The winners is between PDP and Labour period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Electorate: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
LordGuru1:
When I saw that they were forcing him to speak againt INEC, I knew he may soon bulge to their manipulative pushing.

Bishop Oyedepo is a very wise Great Yoruba Man. You will see from his tone that he's not really taking what Obi said about the Election being a "Religious War" serious, and you should know why he has to show the inconsequential support. Matter-of-factly, Winners Chapel currently has much Igbo Members because Igbos love to go to wherever they would learn more on Business Success and Greatness.

Even if the Audio is real, only those that don't know his GOD-given Vision to help Men break Poverty Chains would blame Bishop Oyedepo. In many Countries all over the World, Winners Chapel has the largest number of Poor People that joined and overtime had their Lives Completely transformed into being Rich and Wealthy, that is his own Calling from GOD ALMIGHTY. This was what made me joined too. And his Biblical Financial Trainings and Teachings permanently helped me out of Poverty too. But you know that most Yoruba Youths are not Business-minded like the Igbos.

I attended his Ota HQ before I left Nigeria. Many Poverty-sticken aspiring Young Businessmen joined the Church with nothing. Bishop Oyedepo through painstaking Relentless Business-Tranings (supported by Scriptural Backups) helped build the Business-Mental Capacity from scratch (of those that would have remained forever Poor) and Tenacity till they finally became Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires, that is the more Reason why so many Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires that he has helped Raised call him Daddy today. It is a well-known fact that the Uncommon Business-Guidance he integrated into his Universities has Produced far more Young Millionaires than other Private Schools. Papa Oyedepo is truly a Great Blessing to Africans in particular, and to Humanity in general.

Both the Olds and Youngs that he groomed into Wealth hey look back and know how ALMIGHTY GOD Greatly used him to Transform their Lives, that is why they have profound Respect for this truly Great Man that has help far more Many to legitimately become Stupendously Rich than any other Man of GOD. Right from start, his Church is one of the very few that created Welfare Department that financially Support dedicated upcoming poor Members/Businessmen and women because he Strongly Believes in them that if they follow his Teaching, they shall Succeed.

Yet, some expect him to just watch someone come to scatter those he has Laboured to Build, just because of Politics? He had to apply wisdom, if not...
https://www.nairaland.com/7637472/real-reason-obi-bishop-oyedepos#122234174

Cut the crap and answer the below question.

Which is more divisive? Peter Obi's comments or Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket, Hasn't Tinubu already declared religious war with a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a multi-religious country as Nigeria? Hypocrites won't see this.

Peter Obi was right after all, Tinubu declared a RELIGIOUS WAR.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by emmybobo1: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
They dare not. Very weak race.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Everlastingson: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Amen. I pray he will recover, we must continue to pray. That’s the important thing for me, because at this point it is the intercessors vs the cabals. And it’s the amount of sacrifice in terms of prayer incense that will help achieve this objective.

I particularly want the counsel of God to stand so that the name of the lord will not be blasphemed.

Amen.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Everlastingson: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Also, I ask that we quit hating on tinubu as that does him more Favour. You can liken it to the case of Leah and Rachel. For because Leah was hated, God opened her womb.

Our labor is for a new Nigeria not against tinubu, the counsel of God will stand in Jesus name

We don't really hate Tinubu. People of God don't hate. I personally don't hate him . But we speak out about him coz his character is not good for the Presidency. Simple. Everyone knows that Tinubu lacks integrity. Is opaque. And so on. Even God does not approve a Tinubu Presidency. So, Tinubu will not be President of Nigeria. Amen.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by excomarow(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
JoshTim:

Lol, you no even sabi....APC was second in Kano...Kano is one of the reasons APC won. Chai, you so dull like this.

APC won with fraudulent votes but lost both presidential and governorship election in Kano abi. That is my point
Mumu you no read and understand wetin I comment before jumping into my mention.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by JoshTim: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
excomarow:

APC won with fraudulent votes but lost both presidential and governorship election in Kano abi. That is my point
Mumu you no read and understand wetin I comment before jumping into my mention.

Lol...i am done explaining things to you. Idiot.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Pacyrus(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
It is an open secret!
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by JOemmy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
80% of nigerians can't be wrong at the same time.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by luluosas(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Yes oooooooo, and the election thief will vomit all the things he swallowed
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Bringbackmandat: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nukilia:

60% of INEC staffs will end up in jail
hell

1 Like

Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Scamburster(m): 2:45am On Apr 04, 2023
LadyExcellency:

The thread is about Kwankwaso accusing Tinubu and INEC of stolen mandate. Where did you see Obi?

Bigot.

You are violating Nairaland.com rules.
Guy you be winch seriously, the slowpoke is trying to deviate attention but you hold him like this.
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Billygee2u: 7:12am On Apr 04, 2023
PureMe01:
Everybody knows this. It's no news anymore but he will return the mandate
Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by Billygee2u: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

INEC is a fraudulent organisation which the incumbent government use to Rig elections in Nigeria.

Tinubu himself knows that he did not win the 2023 presidential election.

Yakubu Mahmood selected Tinubu as his president, not Nigerians 😎

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. PICTURE. / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) / Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.