Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Save My Soul (sms) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Save My Soul (sms) (741 Views)

Do I Keep Quiet And Save My Job? Please Advise.. A Must Read / I Need Legal Advice, Labour Advice And Opinions Pls..... Save My Soul, Nl / Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save My Soul (sms) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2007
helo,reader My name
Re: Save My Soul (sms) by Ajengogo(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2007
O boy, with this kind of english, how do you write job tests and attend interviews. Even if one has to secure a place for you based on "connection", what is the guarantee that you will not disgrace that person with this kind of english you are speaking.

I am saying this because I know a guy who brought his brother-in-law to his place of work for employment based on the fact that he was given a quota for just one person. On the day of the interview, the young man (brother-in-law) suddenly became dumb. He couldn't answer any question posed to him during the interview. LIKELY REASON: He either didn't understand what the interviewers were saying or he was ashamed of uttering a word for fear of been laughed at or whatever.

At the end of the whole story, the young man was eased out of the office. But the guy that brought the "MUGU" was sternly rebuked by his superiors for bringing an illiterate person to be employment in the organisation. As a result, he has now lost the right to produce any candidate for future employment in that organisation

(1) (Reply)

High Powered Software For Sale / Do You Have A Hot Idea? Here Is Your Opportunity! / 43 Years Old Man Proposes Marriage To A 26 Years Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.