Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How To Remove Palmpay Security Plugin 2023 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Remove Palmpay Security Plugin 2023 (1004 Views)

Is Palmpay Arresting Loan Defaulters Truly Or Is It Prank / You Don't Have The Power To Remove VC - ASUU Tells Governor Fayemi / Bitter Truth About Lady Who Refused To Remove Her Hijab & So Was Denied Admissio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove Palmpay Security Plugin 2023 by sabbathday: 10:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Greeting Nairalander today i will be sharing with you a great topic on how to remove palmpay security plugin or other security plugin on andriod device like credpal security plugin.

first thing u need to do is have a very strong internet connection
goto chrome browser download google frame work 4.4.2. after that download rootexplorer
after downloading them al move it to memory card ,
on the memory card remain the google framwork as .zip. after that
shut down yourphone , reboot to recoverymode, then click update device using eccmc
scroll to whent the google framework file is and then click install, it will automatically instal l sucessfully on your phone
dont off ur phone , click on reboot on safe mood ,
while bootin it will ask u to enter ur new gmail account as if u want to register a new phone dont enter anythinh
and hold down the space bar key and it wil take u to chrome and u wll see ur download file install the rootexplore
open tthe explorer on the search bar
locate security
delete allt he file there and also search for admistration, remove all the file by rrewrite delete .
the now reboot your phone,
note ; it will take u to the gmail login, just enter any gmail u want . then u are free from and security plug in. thank me later or email me for more update krisjconnect@gmail.com
t
restriction placed do not copy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Remove Palmpay Security Plugin 2023 by confirmIt: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2023
1`\=]v/7-*/+-+ THANKS IT WORK
Re: How To Remove Palmpay Security Plugin 2023 by confirmIt: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
[heaven is far from u , i can find ur name in ashawo registry

... My WhatsApp number is on my Signature and profile[/color]

We offer you the best rate with less than 10 mins payment after confirmation

My WhatsApp: Check My Profile[/quote]

Re: How To Remove Palmpay Security Plugin 2023 by Collins4u1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
ummm
Re: How To Remove Palmpay Security Plugin 2023 by falcon01: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2023
Heres a better idea
"Pay them their f*cking Money"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: OAU Announces New Fees Adjustments For Students / Academic Writing Service For Nigerian Students In UK & USA Universities / Are You From Oru, Imo State? If Yes, What School Did You Attend?represent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.